PDA

View Full Version : El Hazard OAV group

Mara
09-03-2002, 11:44 PM
Here's the deal...
I'd like to start a cosplay group for Anime Central (in Arlington Heights, Illinois) for the El Hazard first OAV series. I will be dressed as Ifurita, and my sister Leah will be Rune Venus, so we thought it would be cool to invite others to the group and hopefully do a skit in the ACen masquerade.

Here are the roles that aren't filled yet:

Girls:
1. Fatora
2. Miz
3. Shayla Shayla
4. Afura man
5. Alielle
6. Nanami
7. Queen Diva

Guys:
1. Makoto*
2. Fujisawa-sensei*
3. Jinnai

I put a star by Makoto and Fujisawa because, if no one else wants those roles, I have two friends who could be persuaded into taking them. So at this point, we technically have a group of 4 with Ifurita, Rune Venus, and Makoto and Fujisawa if need be.

Another thing- if anyone wants to join but is concerned about making a certain aspect of any costume, I'm willing to toss in some time and money to help out. You can obviously post here if you have any questions, or email me at opal_aikara@yahoo.com if you want.
Pleeeeease consider joining, it'll be a lot of fun if we get a big group! ^_^

-Mara

Drenn
01-26-2004, 03:33 AM
Ya know, I'm totally in.... I've got that Jin Roh armor to worry about, but I can pull off Jinnai--we're both crazy. ;)

Buuut the only problem is--well, I'll PM you about it.

David

daguru
01-26-2004, 09:46 AM
*very stressful scream*
AWWWWEE JEEEEZ!!!

I don't think i can finish my Groucho Bugrom Armor by then! I was schedualing it for Otakon. Hot damn! I gotta work double time now!

Drenn
01-26-2004, 05:04 PM
Groucho! YES! :D

All we need is Queen Diva, and we'll destroy Makoto and his goons! BAhah-BAhah-BAHAHAhahahahaha!..... ahem. really though, that'd be very cool. What are you making the armor out of? How are you going about it? Maybe we can collaborate on something.

David

Drenn
02-05-2004, 07:19 PM
so..... this group is a no-go?

David

daguru
02-05-2004, 08:02 PM
me go. just as long as i can finish the costume by then. :waaaah:
*sculpting faster*