PDA

View Full Version : Looking for roomates for this con and maybe starting a group or asking to join one.

SohjiroX
09-04-2002, 03:15 PM
Well I guess I am the second to thread here so I am just looking for a place to crash at this con and ride up there maybe and maybe extra is just being part of a group, so if anyone is willing to say yes to any of these.....wait let me start over, if anyone would be so kind as to let me stay with them or join me in a room, dont care who you are, and also starting or asking me to join a grou pthat would be excellent being that I am a lone cosplayer that is tired of doing this by myself and having no friends to cosplay with and have fun with, in anycase hope to hear back from anyone.

Ami-chan
09-24-2002, 04:26 PM
:D Okay, I have no room because I live close enough. ^^; No need to waste extra money...but which costumes do you plan to cosplay??? ^^ We can form a little mini-group maybe...

Foxwolfe
09-25-2002, 03:58 AM
Yeah as far as the groups go it all depends on what costumes your doing, unless of course you'll be doing costumes according to what groups you find.

BTW, nice avatar Ami, looks awsome.

Ami-chan
09-25-2002, 05:53 PM
Hi Fox-san...

^^ Thanks, I'm pondering about cosplaying him....but doubt it since I have like 8 other costumes that are 1/2-3/4 complete. :o Mostly wigs or shoes. What characters/groups are you doing?

Foxwolfe
09-26-2002, 01:28 PM
Well at the moment Im commited to Parn and a Lodoss group, and am thinking about doing young guts from berserk.

katchoo
09-29-2002, 10:15 PM
I haven't looked into Hotels yet....should I do that soon for this con? Is it that popular?
katchoo ^_^

Kenshin Ken
09-29-2002, 10:34 PM
THe convention will be held in the westin Hotel I belive... the rooms are reasoinably priced after the discount * you gotta mentin the con or somethign I belive for your reason staying there * although prefferibaly you might wanna room with 2 or 3 people... the bill can get to 200 bucks more or less. for the entire weekend.

SohjiroX
10-01-2002, 05:24 PM
thanks still looking though, really want to group with people

Frozen Emotion
10-14-2002, 07:13 AM
How many do you plan to put into a room?

(I don't know about my rooming circumstances yet, I still need to find out whether any of my friends are going, which is most likely no..so if not then maybe.)

RyuHayabusaDOA2
10-17-2002, 03:20 PM
If I do this and can go to it, please e-mail me at latinfan@hotmail.com. I'm willing to share a room with other 4 persons, total of 5 cause it will be easier on us. Please email me okay?