PDA

View Full Version : Kenichi

manazeal
10-04-2007, 04:23 AM
Hey are there any "History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi" fans out there!!!

I was thinking about trying to have a Ragnarok Eight Fist group for Anime Fest or A-kon next year because I really want to go as Siegfried or Odin. I have also though about going as Ikki Takeda. So does any one else like that idea and want to join in?

Disco Aizen
10-09-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm probably going to go as Ogta Shinsai. I'll join you. ^^

manazeal
10-09-2007, 06:23 PM
so who should I do Ikki Takeda, Siegfried or Odin

Disco Aizen
10-09-2007, 11:06 PM
so who should I do Ikki Takeda, Siegfried or Odin

Hmm...With your look you can pull off Takeda and maybe Sakaki. Siegfried and Odin are kind of too pale, but you can do whatever you want. You can even try for Hermit.

LazyWolf
10-10-2007, 09:42 PM
such sadness!! I am from Virginia Beach, but I have family in texas--- maybe I will take a vaction to down there at vacation time--

I have made a very nice Hermit outfit and fit the part quite well for Nekocon10 in the beginning of november. I will have pics posted closer to that time.

I will have to keep in touch and see if I can't plan something to make it down there to help!

Disco Aizen
10-11-2007, 12:41 AM
such sadness!! I am from Virginia Beach, but I have family in texas--- maybe I will take a vaction to down there at vacation time--

I have made a very nice Hermit outfit and fit the part quite well for Nekocon10 in the beginning of november. I will have pics posted closer to that time.

I will have to keep in touch and see if I can't plan something to make it down there to help!

Woot! Let us all start our own Kenichi group then. Beware my Seikuken~

manazeal
10-11-2007, 03:13 AM
I think I am going to go with Takeda

Disco Aizen
10-11-2007, 12:31 PM
I think I am going to go with Takeda

Cool, If thats the case I'll go as Odin/ Ogata Shinsai

LazyWolf
10-15-2007, 10:19 PM
also I been searching and searching... but has nobody ever done a kenichi cosplay of any sort? I know us 3 are not the only people in the world that know of this series :( tho it does feel like a special honor to be the first to do a costume.

Disco Aizen
10-15-2007, 10:30 PM
also I been searching and searching... but has nobody ever done a kenichi cosplay of any sort? I know us 3 are not the only people in the world that know of this series :( tho it does feel like a special honor to be the first to do a costume.

Its a series thats mainly dedicated to guys. Mainly for the martial arts and fan service. It doesn't have a very interesting story so its really hard to find a good fan base for it.

manazeal
10-16-2007, 08:59 PM
I though the show was great

CreepyUncleLee
04-09-2008, 02:11 PM
YEAH!!!!*eyes glowing*
i want to do one,yet i have the body of Ukita the thrower plus 30 pounds,lol,and theres no way i can cut my hair that short(i have an jew fro,sigh,hair to my back is the only thing i can do)
sooo idk,just wait until theres someone that fits me in the storyline or just continue with my weightloss goal,lol(i refuse to be the sumo guy,ew)