PDA

View Full Version : MY AXNY Photos - Now Up!

Shima-Mizu
09-04-2002, 03:38 PM
I have uploaded the AXNY photos that I took Sunday evening. They are in the members AXNY photo section, so go have a looksie everyone! No pictures of myself though as being the one behind the camera and not in front of it, didn't help much lol.

Shima-Mizu
09-05-2002, 04:43 PM
P.S.- if anyone has a pic of me in costume from the weekend, PLEASE upload it to the members page, I'm desperately searching for one...just one and I'll be happy...

sofbert
09-06-2002, 03:18 AM
What was your costume? I'm not sure if I have a pic of it or not. I was staffing too much to take that many pics, unfortunately :\

Shima-Mizu
09-06-2002, 04:17 PM
I was dressed as Yukino Miyazawa from His and Her Circumstances (kare kano) I was wearing her red sweats outfit, http://www.gainax.co.jp/anime/karekano/chara/yukino-e.html Scroll down to her second outfit, that's the one I wore. I don't even have any pictures of myself, lol, tis a pity...but I might dress up again and just take one of myself in costume for the hell of it so you all can see what I wore at the con...but me is lazy and that requires effort to put it back on and do my hair like it was...

digikoomi
09-06-2002, 04:34 PM
wait~ I think I saw you >_< god I didn't take you a photo, I finally know what series you talking about...

Shima-Mizu
09-06-2002, 04:46 PM
I took YOUR photo, lol