PDA

View Full Version : Roanoke Area

Ares562
10-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Well, if you live in or around the Roanoke Area, a small cosplay is coming up in Southwest Virginia.

Event: Cosplay
Place: HQ/419 Library, located at 1313 Electric Road, SW Roanoke.
Date: December 15, probably 3-5, may change later.
Restrictions: AGE-15-19!!!! Luckily, I shall be fifteen one week and a day before this.
RULES: These are currently not up, but check back often if you plan on attending for the rules.

This is the second year of the cosplay, and I am one of the several of the originals from last years. If you were there, if you noticed a Tsubasa Sakura, that was me, hehe. If you plan on attended, perhaps post what you are going to be, and I may talk to you there, if I remember.

Attendees:
Ares562--Akito Fruits Basket

Thank you for reading this, and I hope to see you there!!! Especially since we have a bit of time to go!! If you want updates on the cosplay, attend the anime meetings also at the 419 library. The dates for those are:
October 20th
November 10th

More Anime meetings to come. So, yay! Hope you can come!!

teeny
11-01-2007, 07:05 PM
heyy, i live in roanoke, and i might go, idk, i love anime, but i dont kno houndreds of different shows. i dont read manga, and im the only of my friends that likes anime so id be alone.

Ares562
11-06-2007, 07:51 PM
It'll be alright! I'd totally love to meet you, please come! At a nearby library, there should be an advertisement, if not, ask a librarian or go to 419 library to register. There will be several people there. PM me, and I'd love to talk to you!