PDA

View Full Version : Weiss Kreuz Gathering/Weekend LARP?

Ashadeus
10-07-2007, 04:50 AM
So...I'm kind of a nerd.

And I'm bringing my nerd friend with me.

And we're cosplaying Weiss. All. Weekend. Long.

She'll be Youji. I'll be Aya. It'll be fun. Join us, O fellow fangirls (boys?), and revel in the bad 90's anime that is Weiss Kreuz (or Knight Hunters...for all you American dub watchers...god those outtakes were glorious >>).

Oh, and the LARP bit? We'll be in character. All weekend. You'll like it. So if you're cosplaying Weiss or Schwartz, lemme know and we'll arrange...things. Good things. We'll bring props.

So yeah. There aren't enough Weiss cosplayers...anywhere these days. It makes my soul cry. Remedy this with us.

We look forward to seeing you there.

sheero008
10-07-2007, 04:56 AM
I is the Youji apparently.

Mmn, yes. Fun times will be had. If you know what Weiss is and have a costume from forever ago sitting in the back of your closet, and we all know you do, dust it off and find some time to join us.

It'll be sin for the whole family. Unless you're comatose.... >>

Come get your fix of Weiss for the year!! *hands out flyers*

Again, we'll be in character the whole time. Mmn yes. You know you'll want our hot cosplaying asses. *poses*

Two AM is so not the best time to come up with these ideas, Aya... *headdesk*

Anywho, join us. *brandishes floss* Do it. Now. Faster.

Schuldig_
10-07-2007, 09:50 AM
You people are far too far away from me. *sulks*

I don't think I need to tell you who I cosplay...? ;)

Ashadeus
10-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Indeed you are. *lamentful sounds* I suppose there's no possible way you might fly out for the occasion, hm?

Certainly not. *grins* I would've liked to play with you, Mastermind.

Schuldig_
10-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Well, if someone else would pay the ticket... :rolleyes:

You wouldn't want to play with me, Fujimiya. I tend to be addictive, and we don't want the little Ice Prince to pick up any more nasty habits, now do we...?

:D

Ashadeus
10-07-2007, 10:30 PM
I have hospital bills to pay. You know that better than anyone. *glare*

Don't we? Bad habits are meant to be broken. I might have room for one more.

Ittyface
10-08-2007, 01:18 AM
-stretch-

Aya, you're not really inviting him are you? I dunno...I just...he's the enemy, y'know? I don't think it's a good idea.

-worried Ken face-

Ashadeus
10-08-2007, 01:31 AM
*shrugs, as if masking a conspiratory slip-up* What's a party without boys, Hidaka? Without tension there's no fun.

Besides, you can take him. *shoves nearer said enemy* What are you worried about?

Ittyface
10-08-2007, 01:34 AM
-backs hastily away-

I'm not looking for a fight, Aya! I thought this was just supposed to be fun...to relax. That's what Youji sai-

Oh god. I took what Youji said at face value...

Schuldig_
10-08-2007, 01:34 AM
*slides over to the other side of the room in the blink of an eye, grinning* Can he really take me? Hmm? Wouldn't he have to get near me first?

*Eyes Aya slowly* Well, what do you know. I always had a feeling you were more into boys. That explains a lot, Fujimiya.

Ashadeus
10-08-2007, 01:41 AM
Explains nothing, Schwartz. *clamps a hand to the back of Ken's neck, holding him in place but looking over his shoulder at their enemy* If you'd only stop running, you might realize as much.

*gives Ken a look, brow arched* First mistake. *nods to Schuldig, making a point* Is it clearer now?

Schuldig_
10-08-2007, 01:43 AM
Running? *snickers* I merely moved to the side, Fujimiya. Not my fault you boys can't keep up. Now, didn't you say there was a party somewhere...?

Ashadeus
10-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Not for you. *face carefully expressionless, gaze coldy calculating* Not really. This is the best you'll get from us, unless you find a way to fly out. *hides amused excitement with some difficulty*

Schuldig_
10-08-2007, 01:49 AM
Who said I want to get out? *sidles up to Aya and tugs playfully at his bangs* The view is rather nice from here.

Ashadeus
10-08-2007, 01:51 AM
*eyetwitch; shoves him away after a moment's hesitation* Way too close for my taste, Schuldig.

...you wouldn't happen to have MSN, would you?

Ittyface
10-08-2007, 01:51 AM
No party for you at all. Weiss only, no Schwarz invited!

And hands off Aya! -much glaring and protective hovering-

Ashadeus
10-08-2007, 01:53 AM
*bites tongue to keep grin from spreading over features* Calm down, Hidaka. I invited them, and if you can't understand why now, you'll find out later.

Schuldig_
10-08-2007, 01:55 AM
I taste just fine, thank you! *mock-hurt look*

(Yup, it's in my profile! Just don't get surprised that I'm currently under the name Alucard on there... *g*)

Ashadeus
10-08-2007, 01:57 AM
*licks teeth* I'm sure you do.

Definitely adding you now...>> ))