PDA

View Full Version : Event, we go!

Link Arroway
05-21-2003, 10:15 PM
Now that Animazement's website at www.animazement.org has the early schedule put up I was wondering who's planning to go to what. Don't forget all the photoshoots and Ranma's party! :D There's two dances this year too, I forgot where the post about this was, ones gunna be anime style and one techno? Or something like that, there was a post about it somewhere, forgot where tho...
I haven't decided completely, but i'll definately be at some photoshoots like the cosplay.com photoshoot you should all go to! Ranma's party.. and more..

minako chan
05-21-2003, 10:57 PM
when is the cosplay.com photoshoot?

Link Arroway
05-21-2003, 11:12 PM
Cosplay.com - Saturday 2PM, Hotel Front Lawn ^_^
Like EvaNeko previously mentioned, everyone should go, good time to meet everyone!
I just hope it doesnt rain this weekend. www.wral.com/weather/ local weather forcast, which I think is the best for this area.. I hear its going to be just cloudy tho so :D as long as it dun rain..

Himemiya
05-21-2003, 11:27 PM
Wheee I'm retarded and made a screen shot of the scheduel, and circled things i want to go to XD

Link Arroway
05-21-2003, 11:38 PM
Lol, thats cute :D if I wasn't so busy with schoolwork I might do the same... Can I put it off until a day before exams? -_-;

evaneko
05-22-2003, 03:02 PM
>< the thing wont load on my computer and my computer is the devil an wont let me download the new version of the program... so i have no idea what im going to except for a couple photoshoots.. i might be able to make it to part of ranmas party but i dont know... ^^;;; so whatever...

Link Arroway
05-22-2003, 03:14 PM
Aww.. gimme a sec and i'll put it up in lovely JPG Format! Himemiya's image is the whole thing too, but i'll put this up, just incase u cant read the other.

Here we go
http://tifakat.com/link/azs01.jpg
http://tifakat.com/link/azs02.jpg

evaneko
05-22-2003, 06:48 PM
:O thanx!! that was so nice!!

Friday: most likely will go to costuming workshop panel and probably that lame-o welcome to animazement thing because nothing better will be going on... unless that's when the kh photoshoot is... i can't remeber ^^;;; and i will also go to opening ceremonies ^^

Saturday: AMV contest and Masquerade for sure... thats probably all for saturday

Sunday: Art Auction and closing ceremonies are for sure ^^

Giant Alucard
05-23-2003, 07:59 AM
I have no real clue what I'll be doing at the con. I probably just wander til one of my friends drags me off somewhere. I know i have to go to the hall costume contest and the photoshoots and make two videos at the con, but other than that its all in the air............ like the rain here in virginia.