PDA

View Full Version : AC Cubed '07 Photoshoots

TotoToshiya
10-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Organize your photoshoot here!
Since AC3 is next month (Teh omg!!!)
Im sure people want to have photoshoots for there series in which they are cosplaying no?
So just post what series or etc. the photoshoot will be of, and what day, where and time it will be held and I shall post that info on this post for all to see. If you're not sure yet on which day to have it on or where, I'll put the photoshoot you want under 'Planning' category. Anyone up for a Jrock photoshoot?

Photoshoots
friday:

Photoshoots
Saturday:

Shaman King 1:00pm at the main doors.
Kingdom Hearts
Naruto
Jrock/Lolita

Photoshoots
Sunday:

Planning Photoshoots:

Jrock Photoshoot
FMA
Fushigi Yuugi

Sonic
Kingdom Hearts
Rorouni Kenshin

The*Fallen*One*
10-08-2007, 07:51 AM
Well, on Sunday, a friend and I will be dressing as Wallmarket Cloud and Wallmarket Aerith (possibly having a Tifa as well)...and we would love to join any other Final Fantasy cosplayer for a photoshoot.

Possibly have a Full Metal Alchemist one on Saturday?

Ryocha
10-08-2007, 08:56 AM
I know for sure that there's going to be a Fushigi Yuugi photoshoot sometime over the convention's duration. A time still needs to be found for it, however. >_O

Vicky Janelle
10-08-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm hoping for a Sonic Photoshoots on Sunday.

Karasuhebi
10-08-2007, 09:50 AM
*Will probably get shot for saying this but...*

Anyone up for a Naruto photoshoot on Sat?

Koi
10-08-2007, 12:56 PM

..why would you be shot?
Totally. Saturday sounds cool. I have no idea what the layout of AC3 is (I never been..) And further no idea when a good time for it would be.. But I (and my cosplay buddy) would totally like to go if one is planned!

Karasuhebi
10-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Because lots of people are tired of hearing about Naruto... -_-'

Anyways That's cool! I have no clue about the layout either because they changed location again this year. We'll have to find the location once we are there(last year they had a really cute asian garden where we did photoshoots). It would probably be in the afternoon to make sure everybody has time to get there. So I'll look into and give you guys more info 'kay!^^

Oh btw I'll be Anko(maybe cursed seal version). Who will you guys be?

Jerseymilk
10-08-2007, 06:05 PM
I'd love to be part of the Naruto photoshoot this year, except I'll most likely be cosplaying Shikamaru on Sunday and Misao Saturday since I already have a photo session planned with a Shishio for Saturday.

masteva
10-08-2007, 07:21 PM
I'll be... in my own group I think on Saturday XD

*Kumiko_Chan*
10-08-2007, 07:27 PM
I am Sasori on Friday...any Naruto photoshoot after that, I won't be in it.

I believe there is a KH photoshoot sometime, but dunno when xD
I thin I might be in the Fushiji Yugi one, if the cos is doen by Ac3...but I am him on Sunday.

TotoToshiya
10-08-2007, 08:39 PM
alrighty then, just give me the confirmation of exactly when you guys are gonna hold your photoshoot so I can put it under one of the days with the time.

Tsukasa_1
10-09-2007, 07:21 PM
I am Sasori on Friday...any Naruto photoshoot after that, I won't be in it.

I believe there is a KH photoshoot sometime, but dunno when xD
I thin I might be in the Fushiji Yugi one, if the cos is doen by Ac3...but I am him on Sunday.

Yeah! KH photoshot! .... -takes out org.roxas from the closet XP-

Jesa
10-10-2007, 02:50 AM
Hmmm... Misao, Shishio, Battousai at the least... Do you think there would be enough people for an RK photoshoot?

Koi
10-10-2007, 08:16 AM
It wouldn't matter to me what day a Naruto shoot is on...except maybe friday.. because usually my costumes not together by then x_X I have no qualms with doing it on a Sunday, though.

Jerseymilk
10-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Hmmm... Misao, Shishio, Battousai at the least... Do you think there would be enough people for an RK photoshoot?

Well I remember reading somewhere on the SOAP boards that there was a girl coming as Kenshin too and she also had 2 friends cosplaying as Sanosuke and Kaoru, so we can try and track them down to have more characters.^^

Ryocha
10-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Well I remember reading somewhere on the SOAP boards that there was a girl coming as Kenshin too and she also had 2 friends cosplaying as Sanosuke and Kaoru, so we can try and track them down to have more characters.^^

That's it, I'm DEFINATELY tracking you lot down for a group photo. But the real question lies; will there be an Aoshi? o:

Jerseymilk
10-10-2007, 07:01 PM
That's it, I'm DEFINATELY tracking you lot down for a group photo. But the real question lies; will there be an Aoshi? o:

Ha ha. You're going to make me end up acting like the real Misao and I'll be running around the hotel searching for "Aoshi-sama" all weekend. XD

Ryocha
10-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Ha ha. You're going to make me end up acting like the real Misao and I'll be running around the hotel searching for "Aoshi-sama" all weekend. XD

XDD We should do a trilogy! "The Search for Aoshi" and have you run up to random people asking. xP

...Or not.

masteva
10-11-2007, 10:44 AM
In the offshoot chance there is another Diablo cosplayer as AC3, do let me know eh? XD

Jerseymilk
10-11-2007, 11:03 AM
In the offshoot chance there is another Diablo cosplayer as AC3, do let me know eh? XD

You have my word sir! *salute*

And Claire yes we should do that at some point. It would be fun. I'll ask people, "Have you seen a tall man with a long coat and dark hair? Always looks really grumpy and has to be stronger than everyone? If you do, tell him to get back to Aoi-ya right now!" XD

masteva
10-11-2007, 11:09 AM

And Claire yes we should do that at some point. It would be fun. I'll ask people, "Have you seen a tall man with a long coat and dark hair? Always looks really grumpy and has to be stronger than everyone? If you do, tell him to get back to Aoi-ya right now!" XD

Good lord you just described me cosplaying Kenpachi XD

Jerseymilk
10-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Good lord you just described me cosplaying Kenpachi XD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD It never even occurred to me.

Oh that'll be great. Kenpachi randomly showing up at the Oniwabanshu's headquarters. He'll probably think he was told to go there because Ichigo is there or something. XD

Ryocha
10-13-2007, 07:34 AM

More like "get back to Seireitei". xD

And I'de LOVE it if we did that. The only problem would be carrying around the camera everywhere, since I'm sure me mum would insist on having me bring the bag for it. =_=;; But we can still try, regardless!

Now, let's see, that would make it...

-Film Shishio & Misao disco dancing
-Somehow get Shishio to poledance and film it for lulz
-Film *MOST* of the 404's performances (sans late night)
-Film the Twister Game
-Film the Cosplay Chess

...Good god, I'll need three full tapes for this! xD

ky--Ice--
10-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Oh, my bad, I was talking about these on the AC Cubed thread XDDD.

Yesser, I'll be there for the FMA one, and the general AC Cubed photoshoot...
though I doubt they're be many (If any) other Shaman King cosplayers, but I will make one... Saturday at 1:00 (PM), at the main doors.

A Cosplay.com photoshoot of course!! I would also assume to put this on Saturday, maybe Sunday. What's better for you guys?
Maybe another one, or fuse the two together:Random Awsome photoshoot anyone can be in for all cosplayers. I'll get a sign XD.

trixyloupwolf
10-16-2007, 07:15 PM

i will be nbaruto nine tail sat ^^;; so if you do that day i might be abble to come ^^;;
trixy

Karasuhebi
10-16-2007, 08:01 PM
Yup Naruto photoshoot on Sat afternoon time and location are still undecided.

Luvs the nine tail btw!^^

masteva
10-17-2007, 07:39 AM
Cosplay.com cross-genre photoshoot... sounds interesting! I am in as long as it's not during the cosplay chess event :)

ky--Ice--
10-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Cosplay.com cross-genre photoshoot... sounds interesting! I am in as long as it's not during the cosplay chess event :)

Yeah, the cosplay chess is going to be a big attraction, not to mention the 64 people playing. When is that?

Maybe I should sign up. XD

MelMuff
10-22-2007, 10:16 PM
I am dressing up as either Kikyo or just a priestess.

NikolaElvenmaid
10-26-2007, 01:35 AM
My friend Jordan is dressing as HalloweenTown Sora from KH2, and I'm dressing as ChristmasTown Sora from KH2fm. I'm hoping we can get in a KH photoshoot on Saturday, as we're not sure when we're arriving/leaving.. It's about a 6 hour drive for us to get there ^^; We also have a Vash the Stampede coming with us. Is there going to be a Trigun shoot too, or will there be too few Trigun-ers?

TotoToshiya
10-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Ima make a Jrock/Lolita photoshoot on Saturday as well, not sure where or what time.