PDA

View Full Version : Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann

Shiroake
10-09-2007, 06:27 PM
PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DRILL

Oh god this show captured my brain. I haven't gotten all of it downloaded, but Wikipedia keeps me up to speed. I will be attempting to create a Viral cosplay in time for Youmacon..will there be anyone else from this series there?

I will love you all and demand pictures <3 Maybe I'll bring cookies if I remember XD Hm..I'd be a really nice Viral, wouldn't I >_>;;

No Refuge
10-09-2007, 06:54 PM
And by nice Viral I hope you mean nice and mean.

Shiroake
10-09-2007, 07:18 PM
I can't bring cookies if I'm Viral cause I need to kick some asses

kalajessta
10-09-2007, 08:02 PM
God, another series I would love to cosplay. I would absolutly love to cosplay Kamina but there's no way I could pull off that crossplay in time. ;_;

Shiroake
10-09-2007, 09:32 PM
We can always plan for next year! ..though it'll be tough to wait that long

kalajessta
10-09-2007, 10:30 PM
We can always plan for next year! ..though it'll be tough to wait that long

Indeed. I can probably pull off a Simon cosplay since he can be easily covered up with his jacket. But I also have to watch more then 4 episodes too <3

Shiroake
10-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Indeed. I can probably pull off a Simon cosplay since he can be easily covered up with his jacket. But I also have to watch more then 4 episodes too <3

XD I know what you mean..Yay Simon! Yeah, but good luck trying to make his goggles (unless you're a goggle expert). Oh gosh, it'd be cute to make a drill to carry around..

Shiroake
10-21-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm trying something that is so far..successful about Viral's teeth. Wish me luck for finishing them!