PDA

View Full Version : Glay Cosplay?

Freya
05-22-2003, 10:56 AM
I was wondering if anyone here has done Glay Cosplay or has planned to do Glay Cosplay. I've only seen Glay cosplay done in Japan and I know it's because their outfits are normal.

But I'm talking about their Indie years, or perhaps some of their more glamorous concert outfits. I had been thinking of cosplaying Jiro for some time with his spikey helmet and suit thing. ^_^

Anyone else?

char_hakkai
05-22-2003, 10:09 PM
Actually, my friend and I are going to be cosplaying Hisashi and Takuro from the Glorious Night Cruise tomorrow at Animazement. ^_^ Should be fun. 'course my Takuro costume was just a pair of black pants, a black sleeveless shirt and a black scarf...^^;; Ah well.

Someday we'd like to get all of GLAY together...maybe from the 2001 EXPO...

lov-e-ly pain
05-25-2003, 11:02 PM
OMG DUDE. You were Takuro and Hisashi at Animazement?! Cause... I was there and I didn't see you guys! ;_; I love Hisashi... I cosplayed as him for Animazement last year. I had the spiky blue hair, the shiny makeup and black line under my bottom lip, and a simple outfit of black pants and shirt with a green army-style shirt over top and black platform boots. Yeah. It was majorly hot. *smirk* Or something... anyhow. Dude, I so would love to be 2001 EXPO Hisashi. Or I'd love to do the Synthetic Pleasure dress. :3

char_hakkai
05-26-2003, 11:00 PM
Aww, you missed us? I'll have to find some pics...though it's not too surprising you did. I didn't stand out too much (my ONE LOVE shirt was the real give away about who I was), but my friend had Hisashi's metal Talbo...you know, that strange steam powered thing. ^^

Hehe, GLAY cosplay rocks. Not enough of it here...

domestik
05-26-2003, 11:24 PM
lov-e-ly pain: o_______o IT'S DA ZUTINY!!!!! Dude, dude. I'm Ao, used to own noir-fleurir.net! I spammed you a few times. XD; Man, I never got to join "Girly Boys" at all. *flails around insanely* My friggin' domain died on me last year so I bust a move and trekked over to kr-cube.com. Which died on me also.

Uh... back on topic... o_O;... yeah. Er. Go GLAY cosplayers. I'm not much of a fan of theirs anymore, but I have my sentimental memories and stuff. Ah, the good ol' days.

It's great to hear about GLAY cosplayers since.. uh... I don't hear/see them often.

Michi
05-27-2003, 12:59 AM
Glay!! Ahahaha. I have a video from their '99 Pure Soul tour... and Hisashi wears this one outfit in it that I REALLY want.. but I dunno when I'd ever get around to it. o.O I lurve Hisashi. ;.;

mifyuu
05-27-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by domestik
Dude, dude. I'm Ao, used to own noir-fleurir.net!

hey! I joined that Kazuki clique you had on n-f.net XD; I thought i recognized you.. and oh! Are you still doing Jun for Expo?? Cause like..yeah. The more Pierrot cosplay the better! If i have time i might do Tatsurou. whee.

and hiiiiiii jana. Mwaah. Woo it's a small j-rock world.

Oops this is really off topic.. uh ..GLAY. there. xD

domestik
05-27-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by mifyuu
hey! I joined that Kazuki clique you had on n-f.net XD; I thought i recognized you.. and oh! Are you still doing Jun for Expo?? Cause like..yeah. The more Pierrot cosplay the better! If i have time i might do Tatsurou. whee.

*laughs* "It's a small world after all!" is playing on infinite loop in my head. XD

I checked out thefanlistings.org and if it hasn't been taken during the hiatus period for Musicians, I'm turning Memoirs into an official fanlisting for Kazuki. I'll also see about doing one for Raphael. *shrug*

Yeah, I'm still doing Jun for AX. I might do multiple Juns. Uh. Maybe.

Tatsurou??? I'm running around as Tatsurou for Fanime!

Oh man... the off topicness keep sgoing on and is getting worse. XD;

Er.. uh.... I have GLAY's 2002 calendar and there are some outfits that are really cool but I'd never cosplay because... uh just because. o_o;;;; *runs away*

lov-e-ly pain
05-27-2003, 09:25 PM
*FACEVAULTS* OHAYO SEKAI-SAN! XD *is giddy* Man, very small J-rock world. Hi hi hi Ao! :D I totally remember (and miss!) your domain. Are you getting something new up sometime? You're always more than welcome to be hosted at zutiny if you like. :D I'm really excited that I saw you on here... and oh man, I want to see the pics of you as Jun. *_*

Mifyuu! THE Mifyuu? Whoa! Awesome. I have nothing clever to say, but, hi! Great to see you here!

char_hakkai, I do want to see pics! Eeee! Hisashi's metal Talbo? ...How do I not know what that is? *weeps softly* I'm such a bad GLAY fan. I don't keep up with them at all anymore. It's been months since I truly made fun of them! Pathetic!

domestik
05-27-2003, 11:13 PM
^_^ Thanks for the offer, ne! I'm hosted at a gazillion different places. *laughs*

No, really, my main domain is bloodberry.org now. It's Kyo-centric but a few of my sites are on there (cosplay and fiction site). I miss n-f.net too. And kr-c.com. o_o; Ah the memories. ^^;

*grin* Hopefully my cosplay won't be too bad for Jun. XD

Toroki
06-11-2003, 05:54 AM
here...Jiro cosplayer

we have glay cos band...:3