PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

s0ni-chan
09-04-2002, 10:54 PM
^_^ Hiya, I'm the new member. I'm Sonnya. *pounces Ranma* Hehe. Well, as you read in the subject, I wanna thank everyone for making my convention experience @ AXNY a great one. Thank you to all the cosplayers for looking beautiful in your costumes. I was the Belldandy on Sat. and the Nadia on Sunday. Once again, thank you all for a wonderful weekend! :D

Oshi
09-04-2002, 11:00 PM
Hey Sonya! It's me, the Kaze dude ^_^;

Ayaka
09-05-2002, 04:48 PM
I don't think I ever spoke to you, but I did see your cool Nadia costume so . . . *poke* Hi. ^^

GoddessPower
09-29-2002, 03:54 PM
Hey sonya, Do you remember me? I was the urd girl on saturday. He He! It was fun, but now its over. Time ta prepare for the next con. Yippies! This year were gunna cosplay as Steel angel kurumi and Saber Marionette j girls. It's gunna be great. My costume is still in the process but so far it looks awsome. Ja ne!

Galaxia
10-05-2002, 12:45 AM
I think I saw you on Saturday! Hello! :)

Chiri
10-05-2002, 10:36 AM
HIYA! *waves* I remember you! We got your picture on Sunday, just before we left!! I was the one and only Chichiri at AXNY on Saturday and Sunday, and I had a Mitsukake tagging along with me!! ^^

If yeh don't remember mwe, take a lil looksee: http://www.bootyproject.org/images/anime/axny2002/img_1982.jpg

We're going next year as OVA II Tasuki (me) and OVA Kouji (my friend who was Mitsukake), and Lindsay who was there too and didnt dress up is going as OVA II Nyan-Nyan :p

^^ Methinks we have you on our website under our Cosplay section...ja ne! :spinner:

~ Chiri