PDA

View Full Version : Need a ride?

allyunion
10-10-2007, 04:54 PM
I'll be driving up from LA. If anyone needs a ride, PM me / AIM me. I have room for 3.

AsianLink
10-11-2007, 02:43 AM
I'll be driving up from LA as well, I can take a few. I'm driving a 94 accord, wit airbags. Very safe. First tank of gas is taken care of, courtesy of my parents.

yoshikochan
10-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Hm... well, I'm also driving up from LA Westwood area (there's one other in my car with me), and if you guys would like, we'd love to have more people to share gas with. Prices just jumped again... anyways, I have a Nissan Ultima, a little old but we just got it completely serviced - new tires, etc. And an auxillary chord so I get to use my ipod the whole time <3

Anyways, if you're interested, reply here or email me: kawaii_yochan@hotmail.com .

Eurobeat King
10-23-2007, 09:13 PM
For everyone who plans to drive up to Yaoicon from So.CA, please be careful and get here safely due to the major fires blazing across the So.CA areas. I've heard & read that they've closed-off the highways like I-5 and I-101. Hopefully that won't delay or postpone those who are driving up north here. Again, please be careful..

And to those who live in the So.CA area, our concerns and prayers go out to you or those you may know affected by these fires. Please be safe.

Chas
10-24-2007, 12:55 AM
I've heard & read that they've closed-off the highways like I-5 and I-101.

They're not closed off North of San Diego area, you're just going to hit congestion in affected areas.