PDA

View Full Version : SOS Brigade. Unite!

Kamoku Hakumei
10-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Yes, a similar page as this in the Oni-con official web page as well. However, this is different. I am calling those of the SOS Brigade on Saturday. I will be Kyon, so just look for a guy in a Kyon costume. And if allowed, I will be holding up a sign that says "SOS BRIGADE MEMBERS GATHER HERE!" If you are of an SOS Brigade Outfit, do come. We'll make sure to do various skits. Such as HAruhi (if one decides to show up) pulling me off by the tie and everyone else trying to stop her. Also perhaps a skit where if a Mikuru -and- a Haruhi shows up, Haruhi can harass Mikuru (within limitations, of course) an Itsuki and I can try to break them up. Of course, I'm welcome to other suggestions and whatnot. I'm also welcome to pictures, just do abide that I'm also a con-goer, so try not to attack me. xD

Well, that's all. Please post here if you'd like to be part of the group. Thank you very much.

-Kyon-Cosplayer-Kamoku-

Poke' Chan
10-17-2007, 02:00 AM
I believe 2 of my friends are doing haruhi and mikiru at this con... the did at a-kon and a-fest... and I know they will be at oni so they might pose with you :)

Kamoku Hakumei
10-18-2007, 07:47 PM
That's great. ^^ I'd like a picture with them, then.