PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Gathering 2007

Sin★
10-14-2007, 02:02 PM
Sooo, who will be wearing their Kingdom Hearts costumes to PMX'07?

If enough people are willing to participate, I'd like to organize the KH Gathering. I think Saturday would be the best day for this, but any suggestions are welcome.

Day: Saturday
Time: 2:30pm

Main Cast:
Sora - PhantomShadow
Roxas - YukiEiri, KazeNeko, LKD
Kairi - call_me_canada, kaykay4915
Namine - RabidXNinetails

Organization:
Xemnas - Shun
Xigbar - Purplepixie, Admantius
Xaldin - SeraphimSephiroth
Saix - CookieMonster
Axel - SinisterSeguchi, inuashley, Diabetes
Demyx - Natdog
Luxord - SesshoumaruSama*

Hollow Bastion / Radiant Garden:
Cloud - SesshoumaruSama*
Yuffie - JpopQueen
Aerith - Ryoko
Tifa - Yami
Fairy Yuna - asdfx3

*-Undecided

inuashley
10-14-2007, 02:49 PM
I'll be there as Axel ^^ Saturday sounds fine, I'll just set a time for the Naruto gathering after you set your time so they don't conflict. ^_^

Sin★
10-14-2007, 10:25 PM
Awesome~. Thanks, Ashley!

call_me_canada
10-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Aw crazy busy Saturday! I really get some pics with some KH people cuz I'm remaking my Kairi outfit *haha finallly*. So far both Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist are that day too. I'm gonna have some organizing to do. Depending on how things turn out I'll either be there as Kairi or not. Sure hope I am though <3
Yay for Axels!

SesshoumaruSama
10-16-2007, 02:51 AM
If I have enough time i may come as Zexion

asdfx3
10-16-2007, 09:33 AM
i will be coming as fairy yuna(:

Sin★
10-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Sorry I've picked such a busy day - but it is most convenient. That's why most gatherings are taking place that day, after all. ;D

Thanks for posting, everyone! I'll add you to the list. <3

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-16-2007, 09:55 PM
does FF7: AC's tifa, aeris, and yuffie count since they're in KH2?

Sin★
10-17-2007, 05:37 PM
does FF7: AC's tifa, aeris, and yuffie count since they're in KH2?

They certainly do. :D Which usernames should I put down for each?

Purplepixie
10-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Xiggy will show of course ^_^

PhantomShadow
10-17-2007, 09:07 PM
*HEADDESK* I SHALL.....be Sora? D : I'll be Regular If I get that done by then, if not, then X-Mas......AGAIN. xD

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-17-2007, 09:10 PM
They certainly do. :D Which usernames should I put down for each?

Yay! OKay! Yami for Tifa, Ryoko for Aeris and JpopQueen for Yuffie. : D

RosyAristocracy
10-17-2007, 11:33 PM
If I end up being able to go to PMX this year, I'll be there as Demyx or Roxas. ^^

Sin★
10-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Thanks, everyone! You've all been added~. <3

SesshoumaruSama
10-21-2007, 01:08 AM
Eh quick change, wont be going as zexion. It will be either Luxord or Cloud

Sin★
10-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Eh quick change, wont be going as zexion. It will be either Luxord or Cloud

*Squint.* Ooooh, man, how did I not figure out who you are sooner? Hahah.

I'll change it for ya.

RabidXNinetails
11-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Me and my cousin will mostly likely being going! Me as Namine and her as Kairi.

LKD
11-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Well
I'm going as Roxas (Don't know if Twilight or Orgi Roxas..depends if I find my wristband), My friend as Axel , and my other friend as Saix
oh and maaaybe a Demyx
Me- LKD
they don't have accounts..i think... so just put down these names
Axel- Diabetes
Saix- CookieMonster
Demyx- Natdog

:3

RosyAristocracy
11-04-2007, 01:35 AM
Finally made up my mind, I'll be going as Roxas, not Demyx. ^^;

Shun
11-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Dare I say I'll show up as Xemnas? Yes I do....I shall show up as Xemnas

Sin★
11-05-2007, 02:51 AM
Me and my cousin will mostly likely being going! Me as Namine and her as Kairi.

Awesome~. :3 Does your cousin have a name she'd like to go by?

Well
I'm going as Roxas (Don't know if Twilight or Orgi Roxas..depends if I find my wristband), My friend as Axel , and my other friend as Saix
oh and maaaybe a Demyx
Me- LKD
they don't have accounts..i think... so just put down these names
Axel- Diabetes
Saix- CookieMonster
Demyx- Natdog

:3
Added!

Finally made up my mind, I'll be going as Roxas, not Demyx. ^^;
Fixed~.

Dare I say I'll show up as Xemnas? Yes I do....I shall show up as Xemnas
>D Excellent, we finally have a Superior~.

RabidXNinetails
11-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Just confirmed that my cousin's account name is kaykay4915. : D (Or so she thinks. XD)

kaykay4915
11-06-2007, 10:30 PM
yes, yes you got it right. I had to check my account to make sure that was right. haha.

see you all there!

<3

Sin★
11-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Alrighty, updated the list with her user name. <3

Admantius
11-08-2007, 05:18 AM
I know I'll be there! And guess who I'll be cosplaying? Go on...

Ooooh fine. It's Xig. I'll probably manage to drag along my Dem and Xal, too, but I dunno. ^^

Sin★
11-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Added! What's Demyx's user name? :3

call_me_canada
11-09-2007, 05:34 PM
hey sorry i ahve to pull out. all the stuff that was rescheduled because of the fires where i live was dumped into this weeked. =( I'm booked the entire time, but I hope everyone has fun. I'll be taking the ACT while you're all cosplaying and having fun lol. take lots of pics!

RabidXNinetails
11-10-2007, 10:42 PM
We had so much fun with you guys. XD Too bad I didn't get any pictures.

Ryoko-and-Yami
11-11-2007, 11:07 AM
It was fun!

Who were the two Sora's we were taking pictures with?

Purplepixie
11-11-2007, 11:56 PM
The older sora with the silver Lionheart keyblade was Spitfire, not sure on the other.

Teehee, this gathering just went so far into "wrong" territory when Xemnas and I dragged us over to the side of the lobby on the steps for an hour or so for 'adopted organization'. Is nothing sacred? xD

Also, who in all did we end up dragging into that stairwell for the photoshoots?

Ryoko-and-Yami
11-12-2007, 05:08 PM
I'm sorry. Me and my friends didn't know it was a private photoshoot, we thought the gathering was moving. Sorry. The fire alarm went off though because that was the emergency exit. did anything happen? We left because we didn't want to get in trouble

kaykay4915
11-12-2007, 10:43 PM
The fire alarm went off though because that was the emergency exit.

It did? Really?....hmmmm.....i must have horrible hearing!

anyways. that was SO much fun and wrong in a lot of ways, but that's the best kind of fun!!

:bigtu:

Sin★
11-13-2007, 12:30 AM
I'm sorry. Me and my friends didn't know it was a private photoshoot, we thought the gathering was moving. Sorry. The fire alarm went off though because that was the emergency exit. did anything happen? We left because we didn't want to get in trouble

No, please don't apologize for that~. I should accept responsibility for that issue, as I misunderstood what the photographer wanted, and thought he'd asked for group pictures on the main staircase in the lobby. D;

I'd also like to apologize for any disorganization during the gathering. There was apparently confusion as to where it was to be held, and then moving the group didn't help at all.

Seraphim Starr
11-13-2007, 04:16 PM
I admit I got a little lost, but I was a follower and found it kinda funny about the alarm! Ending up in the lobby with 'Story Time with Xemnas' was majorly epic!!

Purplepixie
11-13-2007, 05:40 PM
It went from photoshoot to storytime to a classroom... so awesome xD "Where do babies come from?" "In your guys' case? Walmarts clearance section, now shut up!" xD its fun to be a teacher with Xemmy

Jrock_lover
11-14-2007, 04:05 AM
lol..it was interesting looking for where everyone was..I ended up at the pool with inuashley..haha..followed her around until I got to where everyone was on the stairs..I didn't hear the fire alarm go off either >.>

It went from photoshoot to storytime to a classroom... so awesome xD "Where do babies come from?" "In your guys' case? Walmarts clearance section, now shut up!" xD its fun to be a teacher with Xemmy

lol..omg that was so~ funny..it was suppose to continue around 9..I wonder if anyone went >.> if they did I feel bad for them..lol