PDA

View Full Version : Aninazement 2003: The We are Here Thread!!

Studmaster
05-23-2003, 10:08 AM
Yo! This is Studmaster wishing you a happy memorial day weekend, and a great start to your summer!!

Unlike other conventions, we havc finally have free Internet Access. And because of that, we will give you live updates as to what is going on at the con. Keep it here, at your only source for Convention Information!

FweePockyGirl
05-23-2003, 10:41 AM
Yay!! See ya all at 3 ^-^ Pocky girl will be there soon!!! If you happen to see a girl in a "cosplay naked" shirt that'll be me coz I'm gonna buy reg b4 changing. ::Ish so excited:: BOOM CHIKA CHIKA!

Link Arroway
05-23-2003, 12:45 PM
Yay! I'm here too, say hello!

rogue
05-23-2003, 12:54 PM
We're here.

Admin
05-23-2003, 01:50 PM
We're around, Aeris is Aeris and I'm the photographer with an Aeris.

Farmboybob
05-23-2003, 02:28 PM
I'm here. If you happen to see a guy with a big camera and wearing a Gundam Wing shirt, thats probably me.
Also, Quadrain61 is with me. He will be the asian guy with me.
If you see us say hello!

quadrain61
05-23-2003, 02:38 PM
I'm here with hurting leg.

Link Arroway
05-24-2003, 02:41 AM
And so day two begins! I took lotsa pictures, altho cauz of my randomness, many or worthless or blurred ^_^; And I tend to more random and take pictures of things like the floor as much as other things.

evaneko
05-24-2003, 08:31 AM
im here!! if you saw me i was either the kh yuffie walking around in those god-awful really short shorts or the kh yuffie working behind the anime pavillion booth!! i f you see me saturday i will be a chii in a long flowy white dress that is short in the front and long in the back. please don't be afraid to introduce yourself!! i dont bite i swear!! ^.^

Link Arroway
05-24-2003, 12:24 PM
I think I got a good picture of the chobits group :D My digital camera is kinda freaky sometimes, but my videocamera mostly takes good digital pictures..
I'll upload the ones off my digital camera later.. The pictures on my videocam will have to wait til I return home

Giant Alucard
05-25-2003, 03:12 AM
i was there with a bunch of my friends, If you saw me I was either alucard or called the L337 NINJ4. I went as junpei most of the time and i'll be him tommorow. make sure to stay hi on the last day. I'll be hanging around the art auction.

WashuOtaku
05-25-2003, 03:57 AM
It's early sunday morning and people are not passed out all around. Crazy Stuff here.... if you are not here, you're missing it!

Link Arroway
05-25-2003, 07:43 AM
Moo.. I wandered around all morning long wearing my nerv shirt and often sporting normal vid/digi cams
Tired, didn't sleep at all, stayed awake all night talking to people

Farmboybob
05-25-2003, 10:29 AM
Me and my friends stayed in the main elevator for about 6 hours! From about 12:45 AM till about 6:30 AM. It was fun and it passed the time. Some of the guests of honor talked to us in the elevator and one of them took our picture. It was cool. :)

Link Arroway
05-25-2003, 10:41 AM
that long? cool. who moved those plants, lol..
ahh. I wanna cosplay again but... it would take too long to get on and off and we have to check out at 12 =(

quadrain61
05-25-2003, 10:44 AM
Man the elevator ride?!?! it was strange. i still have that up down feeling. The guest of honors we met on the 10th floor called our elevator the "Drunkin Elevator." lol. Anyone seen the third floor?

RealizeDOP
05-25-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by evaneko
im here!! if you saw me i was either the kh yuffie walking around in those god-awful really short shorts or the kh yuffie working behind the anime pavillion booth!! i f you see me saturday i will be a chii in a long flowy white dress that is short in the front and long in the back. please don't be afraid to introduce yourself!! i dont bite i swear!! ^.^

Oh you were cute! : )

RHIshida
05-25-2003, 09:41 PM
Heh. Megan told me about your escapades on the elevator :P

lov-e-ly pain
05-25-2003, 09:49 PM
Ooh, Carolina, I saw you... it was odd, because someone said your name and then I realized that it was you from this board. Anyhow, you looked great.

RHIshida
05-25-2003, 10:00 PM
Animazement was alot of fun this year ^_^. I hope I actually get my friends to try and do a cosplay next year. Next year I'll have a three-day pass and a hotel room so it'll be all good :D

Farmboybob
05-25-2003, 10:15 PM
And Brian, next year if you take another bet, don't lose. OK?

RHIshida
05-25-2003, 10:19 PM
Don't worry. If I bet again, it won't be on Rock, Paper, Scissors :D Oh and I found a picture of you online! it was on fanview:
http://www.fansview.com/2003/animazement/img4965.jpg
I also found a pic of the Asian Invasion:
http://www.fansview.com/2003/animazement/img4968.jpg
And of course, me:
http://www.fansview.com/2003/animazement/img5170.jpg
Yay :D

VoiclessChild
05-25-2003, 11:45 PM
heh, I is here, or..was.....I had short black hair, and wore white ears/hat thingy most of the time....I had on all black, or plaid and red, and roller skates XD I was chii for about an hour..... but I wore big KikGirl pants, and a black shirt...heh...I was at the dance also I was the girl with glowsticks on strings.....I left cause the music sucked though......and then, for all for you who preticipated in the "well organized x.x" ::coughyeahrightcough:: nurf arrow, war thingy, ....... it was me who started it, so I take full ::coughnocough:: blame for any injuries.

-*jade

zero
05-26-2003, 04:51 AM
I was there. Dressed as a rouge persocon. My ears were lame, but I didn't have the time to work on them. Duct tape FO LIFE!

Link Arroway
05-26-2003, 07:21 AM
Ah, Jazon! Hey! Your the dude who I met standing in line for cosplay. lol
This was a fun con, lot better than last year. I was running around in black pants and a black shirt and messy hair most of the time, or in my goofy Rei costume. with evil wig and missing button.
I didn't stay long for the first dance but I went to the second and wandered off a few times then stayed til the end. I wanted glow sticks, but i'm cheep. and didnt buy lighty thingies.
that arrow war looked like fun, haha.
Did anyone find a lost cat tail Saturday night?

evaneko
05-26-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by zero
I was there. Dressed as a rouge persocon. My ears were lame, but I didn't have the time to work on them. Duct tape FO LIFE!

My Chii ears were duct taped too!! ^^

Giant Alucard
05-26-2003, 12:21 PM
I was there but i awas only alu card for part of saturday. for the rest of the time i was JUNPEI!!!! i was surprised how many people knew who i was. They either said "L337 NINJ4s are cool" or "I want your pants"......... but it was still fun to be recognized.

KurumiChan
05-26-2003, 12:29 PM
Ahh............Con is over, Kurumi Chan has post con depression...group hug?

AshleyV
05-26-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by KurumiChan
Ahh............Con is over, Kurumi Chan has post con depression...group hug?

Kurumi Chan isn't the only one with post con depression. I have it too. I'm all for a group hug!

Link Arroway
05-26-2003, 01:52 PM
I need more con :( Such sadness. I wanted to meet more people :( So much fun, it was all over too fast :o

Farmboybob
05-26-2003, 03:27 PM
Ha Jazon! You found a pic of me in Gendo mode and Quadrain61! Sweet. I like yours too though. (for thouse of you who don't know, that girl is Jazon)

Link Arroway
05-26-2003, 04:24 PM
I have a picture of you I think farmboybob

quadrain61
05-26-2003, 05:40 PM
Need more sleep...yawn...sorry about kicking in the chest again farmboybob. Speaking of chobits 26 farmboybob...lol...

Farmboybob
05-26-2003, 05:49 PM
AAAARRRRGGGG!!!!! but my chest if feeling better. I can almost take deep breaths without hardly any pain in my chest.

Link Arroway
05-26-2003, 06:54 PM
Got kicked in the chest? That sucks. I got hurt in the chest once... don't ask.. it took me a while weeks to recover and was hard to brethe, I think i cracked some bone or something :-\

quadrain61
05-26-2003, 08:45 PM
That's gotta hurt Link

zero
05-26-2003, 09:45 PM
Well, to every one with post con depression, I wish I could join you in it, but I am too busy getting ready for Otakon, Anime USA, Neko Con, and Anime Weekend Atlanta. Costumes to be done. Maybe some of you people will be there! Mmm... people.

And as to duct taped persocon ears, they are the best.

RHIshida
05-27-2003, 06:04 AM
I wish I could go to another anime con but I am totally broke. Man, postcon letdown sucks. In other news, who thinks I made a sexy Akane? :D
That reminds me, I can't believe I missed the DDR tournament! ;-; I so wanted to compete. I had been training all year for it. I wish the cosplay hadn't dragged on for so much extra. On another note, Death to the Dino Videos!

zero
05-27-2003, 07:00 AM
The AMVs were tiring. I fell asleep twice. And I missed the Soul Calibur 2 tourney because my girlfriend (who dumped me like... two hours ago) was dragging me around. Oh well. I had fun anyway.

Giant Alucard
05-27-2003, 08:09 AM
I'm getting ready for Otakon too. I will definitely wear my Junpei costume again ( maybe with some black angel wings) when i go to see Piro at his Megatokyo panel. I also plan to get people to cosplay some of his other characters, it will be L337. My Alucard costume is a must as well, just have to make sure i get my hat Before hand this time (my friend says she forgets it, so I'll get it before hand to make sure i have it *evil laugh*).

j-chan
05-27-2003, 11:32 AM
nyah, i didn't really get to meet anyone. ;_; i had a rather... rough precon. *cough*costumesfallingapart*cough* if anyone saw a generic persocom with red ears and glasses in a black dress on saturday or at the dance- yeah, t'was i. duct taped ears r0x0r. i attached mine with white duct tape and wire onto my glasses. (they ended up great. :3)

sorry i didn't get to chat anyone up! i really wanted to! XD i wish i hadn't missed all of the fun afterhours events. i liked the dance too much. nn;

voicelesschild- were you in the karaoke? :o

... i'm saaad~. what is life without the convention? ;___; i want to be at animazement! i'm already thinking about next year's...

Ranma Saotome
05-27-2003, 11:44 AM
The AMVs were tiring. I fell asleep twice. And I missed the Soul Calibur 2 tourney because my girlfriend (who dumped me like... two hours ago) was dragging me around. Oh well. I had fun anyway.

Damn man, what happened?

ShingoBunny
05-27-2003, 11:57 AM
Zero: Damn... o.o;; I'm sorry...

T___T I have post con blues~ But I have Otakon ahead.... Gotta repair K'9999 and make Saisyu... bleh.. *procrastinate*

zero
05-27-2003, 08:21 PM
Well, it's a funny long story about why I got dumped. But it was right after the con. Sort of made me wish it had been before the con because there were a LOT of pretty girls I could have been talking to. In which case, those pretty girls can feel free to message me now.

Ranma Saotome
05-27-2003, 09:22 PM
Zero, let's hear it man. We're all here for ya.

zero
05-27-2003, 11:04 PM
Hey thanks.

Well, she pretty much said I don't treat her right because we don't have sex enough. I know I should probably be more candid about that, but anyway, sex everyday was enough to me. Anyway, so I was like, sorry, I'll try!? And she was like "Well fuck you, I'm leaving you for [insert names of two ex-boyfriends here]" And then I started getting ready to move out. Yeah.

So that was pretty much it. Sorry to be a bummer.

Ranma Saotome
05-27-2003, 11:43 PM
Goddamn man. *hugs* That's some rough shit. Tell me, was she cosplaying?

zero
05-28-2003, 01:00 AM
Yeah, she was a rouge persocon like me! Love and Peace were our names.

Ranma Saotome
05-28-2003, 02:23 AM
*blink blink* I don't know who that is... I haven't gotten that far into Chobits...

zero
05-28-2003, 04:19 AM
They were original characters. Although there are attack persocons. But that is a different bit.

zero
05-28-2003, 04:21 AM
On another note, we got back together, and I think things will be ok. Hoorah!

Link Arroway
05-28-2003, 07:24 AM
Awesome zero! I hope things work out well for you. The rouge persocon costumes were cool.

Ranma Saotome
05-28-2003, 12:54 PM
On another note, we got back together, and I think things will be ok. Hoorah!

Way to go playa. :) How'd you work that hand? :)

zero
05-28-2003, 02:14 PM
We just talked it over and things sort of smoothed out. Also, thanks for digging the costumes. And thanks for being there. You guys all rock. BWAHAHA!

Ranma Saotome
05-28-2003, 02:22 PM
Anytime man. *dap* That's what we are here for. Consider yourself lucky, most guys would kill for a girl that want sex at least that many times a day. :p

zero
05-28-2003, 02:44 PM
Haha, I'm not all about sex. But you're right. Most would. Hopefully we can work on all that.

Yuna
05-28-2003, 11:10 PM
Weee~ I was there XD Admin left the computer for a moment and I stole it and from him >D I was more pictures!!!

Ranma Saotome
05-28-2003, 11:17 PM
Hehehehe, you are ebil Nessa! :p

Yuna
05-28-2003, 11:37 PM
Only in the morning XD I'm a very clean, tired monkee who is stuck in hick-soaked country that smells like freash shit on our way to A-Kon! I've eaten too many Jollyranchers and my tounge is raw x__x Weee~ the adventures that are road trips.

Ranma Saotome
05-28-2003, 11:38 PM
It could be worse... You could be eating Krispy Kremes... Those things are evil...

Yuna
05-28-2003, 11:40 PM
lol, they do nothing for me XD I'm drinking mah Dr.Pepper and am a happy Monkee. These last few days have been the best days I've had in a very long time - I got to see a very close friend of mine I haven't seen in a year. *sigh* it was awesome *o*

Ranma Saotome
05-28-2003, 11:50 PM
You know, that's how I felt this past weekend.

- I turned 25
- I was with a bunch of my friends
- I won in the cosplay
- I saw my adorable godson

I can't be any happier now! :)

AshleyV
05-29-2003, 12:03 AM
AZ is a great time to see friends you don't see all the time. I cannot wait until next year. Hopefully a certain someone will be able to get a weekend pass to go to the con.

Ranma Saotome
05-29-2003, 12:10 AM
*turns a shade of red* Oh Ashley... You know it! ^_^

ShingoBunny
05-29-2003, 12:28 AM
I agree... ^____^ I got to see my friends that I hadn't seen in forever, got to meet people from here, and I was picked up (lmao)!

Ranma: I have yet to glomp your Kyosuke... *SHINGO GLOMP* XDD

Ranma Saotome
05-29-2003, 12:33 AM
Come AWA you may get your chance. ^_~

ShingoBunny
05-29-2003, 12:44 AM
LOL....I'm having a bigger urge to go to it now.... XDDDD

zero
05-29-2003, 12:48 AM
I'm happy because I made me some new friends and found out that cons are a great experience... they are like crack, now I must go to more... mmmm

Ranma Saotome
05-29-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by ShingoBunny
LOL....I'm having a bigger urge to go to it now.... XDDDD

DO IT!!!!! :D

ShingoBunny
05-29-2003, 09:21 AM
Hmmn... >3~ I think that I might be able to fit it into my schedule... XDDD

Ranma Saotome
05-29-2003, 10:20 AM
W00t, w00t!!!

FweePockyGirl
05-29-2003, 04:27 PM
Yea the con was sooo fun, I had a GREAT time, and wished I'd sold the hentai disk for more >.<
And if people are wondering why the fwee pocky-ness was short, it was because Saturday morning I was giving it out and like NO ONE wanted it, and then a staff member told me to shut up ;_; so im like FINE no fwee pocky for you.....And stopped giving it out.

Anyone have pics of the Sumomo and Kenshin? There are some where he is holding the hentai disk and I have the bokken and I wanted to see some!!

I won in the Karoke (sp? -_-) too! I sang "Candy Girl" (though done poorly due to not hearing the song in a YEAR) and won the Puchiko award!! AND GOT AN EIN PLUSHIE!! Ive needed one for ages.
I'm sad I no win in cosplay, I never win in cosplay. I think my complete and utter cuteness sickens peoples.

It was so great to meet all of you that I did!! Like Takara, Jade, Ranma, and AshleyV. And I got to hug Rouge and Hikaru but I think I scared them ^^;;;

Farmboybob
05-29-2003, 04:37 PM
FweePockyGirl, were you the one yelling all those funny things during cosplay? I was sitting near the front so I couldn't see who was doing it but it sounded like you.

You sold the hentai disk? That is so awesome! :D Do you know who bought it?

Ranma Saotome
05-29-2003, 04:46 PM
You rawk Bishie!!!! :)

Link Arroway
05-30-2003, 12:33 AM
I yelled many a thing at cosplay. I couldn't help it. I was out done in the area of high pitched screams. You sat right in front of me Farmboybob, next to the guy with Chobits on his PDA.

I woulda gone for some free pocky Saturday, but wasn't worthy and preoccupied X.x. Free pocky is such a good thing, why why not? :| I got free pocky from a large staffer while standing in line for cosplay. You were the Sumomo with the hentai disk FweePockyGirl? I shoulda said hi. The hentai disk was funny, I woulda bought it XD

Hikaruchan
05-30-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by FweePockyGirl
Yea the con was sooo fun, I had a GREAT time, and wished I'd sold the hentai disk for more >.<

Cool that you were able to sell it. Possible future cash inflow for ya if make another, now that you know there is interest in it.

Anyone have pics of the Sumomo and Kenshin? There are some where he is holding the hentai disk and I have the bokken and I wanted to see some!!

Nope, I have some of you under Dark Chii's skirt, 1 just of you w hentai disk upside down, 1 with 2 Chiis - but none with Kenshin.

And I got to hug Rouge and Hikaru but I think I scared them ^^;;;

Cower, scary ;)

quadrain61
05-30-2003, 12:28 PM
i got really bored of that chobits episode since im watching after every exam including now at school

Link Arroway
05-30-2003, 01:22 PM
lol. what formats and such did you re-encode into and crap? musta been an ass getting it down to something your PDA would like. what kinda pda is that anyways?

quadrain61
05-30-2003, 06:48 PM
palm is a weird device so what i had to do was convert the divx to wmv (windows movie maker) lowering the audio and video quality, then i used adobe premire 6.5 to convert .wmv to quicktime (so far 1 hr) then finally i had to use a palm program (kinoma) to convert quicktime to .pdb for palm use ack!! total time 2 hrs. (I have a palm Zire71)

Farmboybob
05-30-2003, 08:48 PM
Ok, sorry 'bout this but it's time for a subject change. Quadrain61 and I have a question about someone we saw at Animazement...

WHO IS THIS MAN??????
http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/az2003/36/image/az2003-2172.jpg:eek:
I must know!!!

Link Arroway
05-30-2003, 08:52 PM
lol, wasn't he a guest? or someone who accompanied a guest? I dunno

Farmboybob
05-30-2003, 09:01 PM
I think he was one of the guest translators but he was soooo creepy. When we were in the elevator for the long time we were there, we kept seeing him in random places spying on us.
He even took our pic(we hope he has a web-page, as he was the only one other then the ones of us in the elevator that got a pic of us).
But the creepy part was at one point we were on the 10th floor and the door opened and he was there with a creepy look on his face playing the ukalele(spelling?). So we closed the elevator door and opened it again like 10sec later and he was gone! We looked down the hall and listened for a closing door but heard and saw nothing/nobody. The guys creepy I tells ya. creepy

Ranma Saotome
05-30-2003, 09:12 PM
Oh him!!!! I think that's Nov Takahashi. He's at just about all of the cons! :) It's not a real con w/out that guy! :) Supposedly, he coined the phrase 'cosplay', but I could be wrong about that. ^^

Farmboybob
05-30-2003, 09:21 PM
Hey Ranma, thanks a million. I REALLY needed to know who he was. I had a nightmare about him right after the con. But yeah, I hope he has a web-page.
Thanks again ^_-

Link Arroway
05-30-2003, 10:04 PM
lol.. thats really funny XD
a guy like that would probably have a website, in japanese.

quadrain61, your PDA method plays MPEG better than my PS2 Linux :O.. stupid ass has the capability, but why :O

Hikaruchan
05-30-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Farmboybob
Hey Ranma, thanks a million. I REALLY needed to know who he was. I had a nightmare about him right after the con. But yeah, I hope he has a web-page.
Thanks again ^_-

That is Takayuki Karahashi. We had him as guest last year at MTAC, so I know his webpage - its at http://www.apricot.com/~outis/

He hasn't updated in about a year, though

Farmboybob
05-30-2003, 11:05 PM
Hey Hikaruchan, thanks to you too. :D I'm unraveling the mystery more and more with every post...

quadrain61
05-31-2003, 11:29 AM
Ahhhhh! it's the ukulele man AHHHH!!!! oh yeah Link the video wasn't mpeg it was a palm based extension (too much converting i wish my pocket pc would work)

And farmboybob a random guy came up to my a few days ago and said i looked like the key master 40 yrs from now :confused:

Link Arroway
05-31-2003, 02:45 PM
lol. oh yeah, right. but what is the palm based format? Quicktime? okay. well I Guess it doesn't matter. you have a pocket pc? All I have is a crappy old Palm IIIxe x_X its worthless. and the screen is broken. I'd buy a new screen on ebay for 20 bucks but its not worth it.
I was putting an MPEG1 video on my PS2 Linux and trying to play it. it need some work.. i'll just work on putting pyDDR on it

the ukulele man was cool! lol

RHIshida
05-31-2003, 04:30 PM
This is completely offsubject of the strange ukelele guy, but because of postcon blues, I've already thought up three good costumes for the con, one for each day. X.x

Farmboybob
05-31-2003, 05:29 PM
Really Jazon? Cool! So have I? What are yours?

I only have 2 but I have wanted to do them for awhile now. The first one is Roronoa Zoro from one piece, and the guy with the duel keyblades from Kingdon Hearts "Deep Dive".(By the way, if any of you can help me on this one, please find my thread in Game Costumes titled Kingdom Hearts 2 please.)

RHIshida
06-01-2003, 01:27 PM
My ideas so far are Kuroki Kaze from Final Fantasy Unlimited,(Complete with Demon Gun and SOIL,) Yusuke Urameshi from Yuyu Hakusho, and my third one is a secret but you'll see it at the con. As for the post, Kaze shall be digging deep for it. -> http://www.geocities.com/jazon_hyrota_x/upgrade.txt

EDIT: Apparently that upgrade did wonders, I found your post. I have no idea who that is but I'm gonna ask around.

Farmboybob
06-01-2003, 08:35 PM
Awesome Jazon! I remember you talking about doing a Yuyu Hakusho group. And the Final Fantasy one sounds cool.

PS: Thanks for trying to help. If you find anything at all that can help me, please post it. :D

Link Arroway
06-01-2003, 09:30 PM
What is Final Fantasy Unlimited?

Farmboybob
06-01-2003, 09:58 PM
If my memory serves me correctly, FF Unlimited is the FF anime. I haven't seen it but I've seen screenshots and read reviews. Looks like an ok series. (It also has no connections to any of th FF games, like the games themselfs (Excluding FF-X & FF-X2))

Link Arroway
06-03-2003, 03:14 AM
ahh.. forgot about that, I think I saw a bit of one of the episodes of that.. not sure.. had little idea what was going on. :|

Ranma Saotome
06-03-2003, 12:55 PM
AZ 2003 Photos - http://www.rebelcosplay.com/gallery/az2003_ranma

Farmboybob
06-03-2003, 01:53 PM
Nice pictures ranma! And you got a pic of Mario in flame-mode, thats awesome! I didn't even see that, i only saw him a Wario and normal Mario mode.

Hopefully I'll have my pics up by the end of the week. :?

RHIshida
06-04-2003, 12:59 AM
Heh, I've only found one picture of me in my Akane costume. I know at least 15 people took my picture. There's bound to be a better one out there somewhere.

liz-maru
06-04-2003, 09:17 AM
YAY good piciies!! too bad my chii wig was falling off and people got my pic -____-o me= a nerd head. some guy came up behind me and jessi and glomped us from behind and he messed me up!! *sniff* im glad your picies are up tho ranma!! YAY!

quadrain61
06-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Jazon i have a pic of someone putting make up on you

Ranma Saotome
06-04-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by liz-maru
YAY good piciies!! too bad my chii wig was falling off and people got my pic -____-o me= a nerd head. some guy came up behind me and jessi and glomped us from behind and he messed me up!! *sniff* im glad your picies are up tho ranma!! YAY!

*blink blink* You were Chii?

RHIshida
06-04-2003, 05:57 PM
Yeah, quad, but the makeup just kinda ruined the whole Akane look. I need to start working on my Kaze costume, which will no doubt be the hardest.

liz-maru
06-04-2003, 06:10 PM
lol yeah ranma!! you didnt see me?! the costume was bad -__- and my wig really sucked grass!! my pic is attached lol!! like i said dun make fun of my lameo wig >< siiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhh

Hikaruchan
06-04-2003, 07:09 PM
Liz-Maru, I think your wig & costume were fine

Hmm, attack of the Chiis - I have started grouping pics

RHIshida
06-04-2003, 08:40 PM
Heh, there were like thousands of Chis at AZ.

Ranma Saotome
06-04-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by liz-maru
lol yeah ranma!! you didnt see me?! the costume was bad -__- and my wig really sucked grass!! my pic is attached lol!! like i said dun make fun of my lameo wig >< siiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhh

Oh you look just fine! :)

Giant Alucard
06-05-2003, 08:21 AM
Hey Liz-Maru, your costume was great, I didn;t know who you were at the time, but you looked so familiar. When I was dressed as Alucard, didn't I take a picture with you and your friends???

liz-maru
06-07-2003, 06:00 PM
you sure did!! ^_- and thank you everyone for all the nice compliments!! so nice!! =^^=

RHIshida
06-08-2003, 04:17 AM
Woot, I might be able to go to Nekocon.

Farmboybob
06-08-2003, 03:11 PM
Oh that soo isn't fair Jazon. Well if you do go you better have some good pics to show me when you get back.

Giant Alucard
06-09-2003, 09:20 AM
I'll be at neko!!! I only live 10 minutes away!!! I'll be sure to see you there.

akiko
06-09-2003, 05:34 PM
hrm - It looks like I'm hitting Connecticon - I doubt any of y'all will be there though. Otakon follows :)

--Akiko