PDA

View Full Version : Halloween plans anyone?

feyith
10-15-2007, 10:45 PM
Halloween kind of falls on a poopy day for going out this year. Anyone know of anything fun to do for like the weekend before maybe?

Arissa-chan
10-15-2007, 10:48 PM
I dunno what to do for Halloween...:bigcry: I would like an excuse to get the Alice costume I want...>.>

StrawberryLum
10-15-2007, 10:52 PM
There's always the Rocky Horror Show in Tacoma. It's what I'll be doing as I don't really have anything else to do. >_^

Arissa-chan
10-15-2007, 10:56 PM
There's always the Rocky Horror Show in Tacoma. It's what I'll be doing as I don't really have anything else to do. >_^

Oooo!!! Do they ask you if you've seen the show as you enter, and if you haven't scream "VIRGIN!" and mark a V on your forehead with lipstick and then have the "virgins" come up during intermissions and do stuff?

I think that's what my friend told me that they do...>.>

Either way, I'd love to go!

StrawberryLum
10-15-2007, 11:07 PM
They have someone (or at least they did when I was on cast) go around and ask and sometimes they'll put a v on your forehead, so many people complain they don't bother much anymore. They do ask during the begining and then have the virgin games.
It'd be awesome to have a bunch of cosplayers there.

Arissa-chan
10-15-2007, 11:18 PM
They have someone (or at least they did when I was on cast) go around and ask and sometimes they'll put a v on your forehead, so many people complain they don't bother much anymore. They do ask during the begining and then have the virgin games.
It'd be awesome to have a bunch of cosplayers there.

I dunno about my cosplay to bring there, but the costume I want would fit in quite well, so methinks...:bigtu:

Figle
10-15-2007, 11:35 PM
Im lookin for something to do this halloween as well! There is the sakuracon halloween party on the 20th but also looking if there is anything else to do also :)

Arissa-chan
10-15-2007, 11:41 PM
Im lookin for something to do this halloween as well! There is the sakuracon halloween party on the 20th but also looking if there is anything else to do also :)

Aw...but it's for staff...:bigcry:...hmmm...the 21st...

Figle
10-15-2007, 11:50 PM
Its not just for staff its for staff and potential staff and ya could also find someone who been a staff and just have them go with you

Arissa-chan
10-15-2007, 11:56 PM
Its not just for staff its for staff and potential staff and ya could also find someone who been a staff and just have them go with you

:bigcry: If I only knew a staff member!!!

Smidge
10-19-2007, 07:15 PM
I'll be working that night at Daiso Japan in Bellingham's Bellis Fair Mall. I'll be the Ed Elric handing out candy (or trying) with automail... XD