PDA

View Full Version : Anime Los Angeles 4 Gathering Thread

Neo_Serenity
10-15-2007, 11:39 PM
Your friendly neighborhood cosplay gathering coordinator here asking that if you have a gathering you would like listed, please post in this thread the time, day, and location. I will update each evening with new information.

A map of the hotel layout is in this thread here: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=126707

Update on Photo Gathering Room: The Photo Gathering Room is now the Photo Gathering Area - which means that we do not have a set aside room for the Photo Gathering Area anymore. However, this was done to provide more room for people gathering, and more photo opportunities as we will have more than one backdrop in place for usage. (There will be neutral backdrops, probably one with lighting and one without for people who want to go available-light vs. their own flash.) Plus more room for photographers.

The Photo Gathering Area is reservable. The hours are expected to be 10am-6pm/7pm-10pm.

You may reserve time here in this thread, and I can add it to the roster here. You cannot conflict with another group using it at that time, so if the time has been reserved, then it is taken, and you will need to pick another time. Time can be reserved in half hour blocks only.

That being said, this area is looking for volunteers to watch it, and is a very easy way to pick up volunteer hours! Earn enough volunteer hours, and earn a badge for next year's con. Please email: volunteers2008@animelosangeles.org , and state you want to volunteer for one or more 2-hour shift working for Photo Gathering. Ideally, please specify what times you're available.

--------------------------------------------
Pictures of the quad from Jubei-chan!

I only have three photos of the Academy Quad area.

Facing North
(http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1184.jpg)

Facing South
(http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1185.jpg)

I took these first two pictures standing just outside the hotel
entrance that you see between Club2000 and Exec.Boardroom.

Facing into the ConCenter
(http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1183.jpg)
-------------------------------------------------------------

~Friday~
Phoenix Wright - 1:30 pm - Academy Quad
Harry Potter - 2:00 pm - Academy Quad
CLAMP - 2:30 pm - Academy Quad
Cosplay Chess - 4:00 pm - Academy Quad
Ai Yazawa All Series - 4:30 pm - Academy Quad
Hellsing - 5:30 pm - Photo Gathering Area
Vampire Knight - 7:00 pm - Photo Gathering Area
Random DJs Jedi and Sith - 8:00 pm - Academy Quad

~Saturday~

Full Metal Alchemist - 11:00 am - Academy Quad
Code Geass - 11:00 am - Academy Quad
"Tales of" All Series - 12:00 pm - Front of Convention Center
Naruto - 1:00 pm - Academy Quad
Ouran High School Host Club - 1:00 pm - Photo Gathering Area
Type-Moon - 2:00 pm - Academy Quad
Cosplay.com - 2:40 pm - Academy Quad
Resident Evil - 3:00 pm - Academy Quad
Yu Yu Hakusho - 3:00 pm - Academy Quad
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 3:30 pm - Front of Convention Center
Kingdom Hearts - 4:00 pm - Academy Quad
Final Fantasy Gathering - 4:30 pm - Photo Gathering Room
Katekyo Hitman Reborn - "Vongla's Last Supper" - 5:00 pm - Photo Gathering Area

~Sunday~

Bleach 10:00 am - Academy Quad
Johnny's Entertainment and DBSK - 10:30 am - Front of the Convention Center
One Piece - 1:00 pm - Academy Quad
Death Note - 1:30 pm - Academy Quad
Avatar: The Last Airbender - 2:00 pm - Academy Quad
Lolita - 2:00 pm - Convention Center Entrance

*NOTE* Submissions due by Friday, December 14. This is so they can be put in our pocket program book, and signage printed for the convention. Only gatherings that have a time AND place will be included, so make sure your gathering has both. This is the final deadline, and anything submitted Saturday, December 15 and on will not be on the signs at the convention, or in the pocket program guide. So get those gatherings decided and in! :)

sakukodo
10-16-2007, 12:16 AM
naruto gathering saturday 1pm at the academy quad

Hazel Chaz
10-16-2007, 01:03 AM
A map of the hotel layout is in this thread here: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=126707

It should be noted that we have a Photo Gathering Room (either Sunset or Vine, over on the east side of the convention center building) which will be available for gatherings that wish to gather there. Kokuu's setting up lights, backdrops, etc. (And it's not far from the restrooms, in case you need to change in or out of something.)

Neo_Serenity
10-16-2007, 01:31 AM
It should be noted that we have a Photo Gathering Room (either Sunset or Vine, over on the east side of the convention center building) which will be available for gatherings that wish to gather there. Kokuu's setting up lights, backdrops, etc. (And it's not far from the restrooms, in case you need to change in or out of something.)

I added that to the information above, thanks!

And the Naruto gathering has been added. :)

maggifan
10-16-2007, 01:57 AM
can you add the CLAMP gathering on Friday 3pm location academy quad

Neo_Serenity
10-16-2007, 11:05 PM
can you add the CLAMP gathering on Friday 3pm location academy quad

CLAMP gathering has been added. :)

Jubei-chan
10-17-2007, 08:43 PM
Serenity, you can also add these to the first post. It'll give everyone a rough idea of what the Quad area looks like.

Facing North (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1184.jpg)

Facing South (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1185.jpg)

I took these first two pictures standing just outside the hotel entrance that you see between Club2000 and Exec.Boardroom.

Facing into the ConCenter (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1183.jpg)

A pic of the walls of the ConCenter. XD Yeah ... I didn't get too many pics taken when my batteries died on me.

Neo_Serenity
10-18-2007, 12:08 AM
Serenity, you can also add these to the first post. It'll give everyone a rough idea of what the Quad area looks like.

Facing North (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1184.jpg)

Facing South (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1185.jpg)

I took these first two pictures standing just outside the hotel entrance that you see between Club2000 and Exec.Boardroom.

Facing into the ConCenter (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1183.jpg)

A pic of the walls of the ConCenter. XD Yeah ... I didn't get too many pics taken when my batteries died on me.

Added, thank you!

Jubei-chan
10-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Can a mod sticky this?

iaShakezula
10-28-2007, 01:24 PM
Bleach gathering?on Saturday afternoon I hope.

I havent plan for Anime La yet but my young friend wants to cosplay as Ichigo Bankai/hollow and we will work on the coat and mask.I will plan on being Zaerua Pollo Grants with his sword this time.

Neo_Serenity
10-29-2007, 02:17 PM
Bleach gathering?on Saturday afternoon I hope.

I havent plan for Anime La yet but my young friend wants to cosplay as Ichigo Bankai/hollow and we will work on the coat and mask.I will plan on being Zaerua Pollo Grants with his sword this time.

Hi! There is a thread on the Bleach gathering here:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=121775

in which they are discussing the time for the gathering. When that is decided I'll add it to the list. Thanks! :)

Karisu-sama
10-30-2007, 06:49 AM
If a mod could sticky this, that would be helpful, thanks!Done. :)

otaku_drea
11-03-2007, 02:29 AM
Bleach Gathering on Sunday at 10:00am at the Acadamy quad

Neo_Serenity
11-12-2007, 11:59 PM
Bleach Gathering on Sunday at 10:00am at the Acadamy quad

updated :)

Earthbounder
11-17-2007, 04:46 AM
The Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Gathering will be on Saturday at 11:00 AM in front of the Convention Center.

mlarad
11-20-2007, 01:21 AM
hello!!!! can you add the Kingdom Hearts Gathering Saturday at
4 pm place is still TBA
thanks!

maggifan
11-24-2007, 03:18 PM
Neo_Serenity can you change the CLAMP gathering to 2:30pm?

mlarad
11-25-2007, 02:06 AM
hello!!!! can you add the Kingdom Hearts Gathering Saturday at
4 pm place is still TBA
thanks!

for the kingdom hearts gathering you can add a place it will be at the Academy Quad

thanks!!!

Neo_Serenity
11-26-2007, 11:29 AM
The Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Kingdom Hearts gatherings have been added, and the time for the Clamp gathering has been changed.

missrelena
11-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Could you add the Ouran High School Host Club gathering at 1pm on Saturday. Place is still TBA, but we're working on that. Thank you!:angel:

Neo_Serenity
11-26-2007, 11:52 PM
Could you add the Ouran High School Host Club gathering at 1pm on Saturday. Place is still TBA, but we're working on that. Thank you!:angel:

Added. :)

Kamasu XIII
11-28-2007, 12:14 AM
Final Fantasy Gathering Saturday at 5:00 pm.
Place is still TBA.

SakuraHime
11-28-2007, 04:47 PM
Hey~ Could you please add Avatar: the Last Airbender at 1p.m. on Sunday~? Place is still being disscussed. Please and Thank you~

GenGerard
11-28-2007, 05:09 PM
Hello I would like to add a One Piece gathering at 1p.m. on sunday in the Academy Quad. Thank You.

Neo_Serenity
11-29-2007, 01:19 AM
Added Final Fantasy, Avatar, and One Peice Gatherings.

For future posters to this thread, please have your location decided when you post for your gathering. Thanks!

SakuraHime
11-29-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm sorry 'bout this. But, could you change the Avatar gathering from 1 p.m. Too 2 p.m. on Sunday and the location is the Academy Quad. Thank you~

z_mikarin
11-29-2007, 06:27 PM
Hello, would you add our Vampire Knight Gathering also??

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=129843

Friday @ 6:30pm.
The place is not decided yet but...

FullMetal Ninja
11-29-2007, 11:10 PM
looks like the FMA gathering is Saturday at 11?? *still not sure*

Neo_Serenity
12-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Changed Avatar gathering and added Vampire Knight.

looks like the FMA gathering is Saturday at 11?? *still not sure*

Are you asking me if I know? Or are you letting me know this is the official time FMA thread has decided on? If so, please provide a place for the gathering, and I will add it to the list. Thanks! :)

FullMetal Ninja
12-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Ok I will as soon as I know! ^_^

Neo_Serenity
12-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Hi everyone - we had another ALA meeting yesterday and I was notified that all gatherings must be in by Friday, Dec. 14, to be included in our pocket program guidebook, and to be placed on signs for the convention itself.

To be included, all gatherings must have time AND place, so if your gathering does not have one currently, please make sure it is submitted by the 14th, or it will not be included.

I have added this information to the first post:

*NOTE* Submissions due by Friday, December 14. This is so they can be put in our pocket program book, and signage printed for the convention. Only gatherings that have a time AND place will be included, so make sure your gathering has both. This is the final deadline, and anything submitted Saturday, December 15 and on will not be on the signs at the convention, or in the pocket program guide. So get those gatherings decided and in! :)

Natchan
12-04-2007, 12:17 PM
The Hellsing Gathering will be on Friday @ 5:30pm Location TBA!
Thanks!

FullMetal Ninja
12-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist gathering is at 11 on saturday in the Academy Quad for sure

mlarad
12-05-2007, 12:57 AM
hi!!! now you can add the place for the kingdom hearts gathering it

place:: Academy Quad

thanks!!

Neo_Serenity
12-05-2007, 11:29 PM
FMA gathering added; Kingdom Hearts gathering location updated. :)

The Hellsing Gathering will be on Friday @ 5:30pm Location TBA!
Thanks!

I've added this - but keep in mind that (along with the other TBA gatherings) if you don't pick a location by Dec. 14, it won't be printed on the signs for gatherings for the convention. ^^

z_mikarin
12-06-2007, 01:11 PM
To be included, all gatherings must have time AND place, so if your gathering does not have one currently, please make sure it is submitted by the 14th, or it will not be included.

Hello, I am from Vampire Knight Gathering.
Our time is set but not the place.

We are talking about reserving The Photo Gathering Room.
Will it be possible to reserive the room from 6:30 pm Friday?

Also how many people can it be fit in the room?
I guess we are the group of 20 plus photographers.

I have emailed this question to the general inquiry last week but
got no anwer. Please let us know.

Thank you.

Sonsko-chan
12-06-2007, 08:47 PM
The Harry Potter gathering is 1:00 on Saturday in the Academy Quad.

Hazel Chaz
12-06-2007, 11:27 PM

Thank you.

I saw the message come in, and I thought I'd see Kokuu in person the next weekend. And then after that, I didn't follow up. I apologize for that, and I've now added a direct "Contact Us" link to go straight to her.

I don't know what hours she'll be operating the photography room. I do know the room is 24'x48'.

Kokuu, can you follow up here please?

Neo_Serenity
12-07-2007, 01:11 AM
Hello, I am from Vampire Knight Gathering.
Our time is set but not the place.

Thank you.

As Chaz mentioned, the photo room is being run by Kokuu, so she would be the best person to answer those question. :)

Harry Potter gathering - added. Sonsko-chan - you meant Friday, right?

henna_nyo
12-07-2007, 01:27 AM
Could you please add the Cosplay.com gathering? It will be on Saturday at 2:40PM @ the Academy Quad.

Thank you~

Sonsko-chan
12-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Yes I did, and thank you.

z_mikarin
12-07-2007, 11:25 AM
I saw the message come in, and I thought I'd see Kokuu in person the next weekend. And then after that, I didn't follow up. I apologize for that, and I've now added a direct "Contact Us" link to go straight to her.

I don't know what hours she'll be operating the photography room. I do know the room is 24'x48'.

Kokuu, can you follow up here please?

Chaz, Neo Serenity,
I PMed kokuu and also used the photo room email link on the ALA site.

Soon as we found out if we can reserve and decide the place to meet,
I will post so we can make the dead line.

Thank you for your fast response always.
You have been helping us a lot.
It looks like ALA will be a great con next year and I can't wait,
o-wait, I still need to sew costumes!!!!!!!!

mikarin

Midnight Rocket
12-07-2007, 03:55 PM
~Friday~
Harry Potter - 1:00 - Academy Quad
Hellsing Gathering - 5:50 pm - TBA
Vampire Knight - 6:30 pm - TBA

I noticed that you have the harry potter gathering marked down at 1pm. That is the time opening ceremonies start. Opening ceremonies are what kicks off the convention, therefore nothing should oppose it. Please push it back an hour.

Sonsko-chan
12-07-2007, 05:55 PM
I noticed that you have the harry potter gathering marked down at 1pm. That is the time opening ceremonies start. Opening ceremonies are what kicks off the convention, therefore nothing should oppose it. Please push it back an hour.

It would actually be better to be pushed to 2.

SesshoumaruSama
12-08-2007, 03:51 AM
Resident Evil Gathering
3pm on Saturday
Academy Quad

Iori E
12-08-2007, 04:35 AM
I would like to request the Type-Moon gathering on Saturday, 2pm, at the Academy Quad.
Thanks!

Sakurada
12-08-2007, 05:54 AM
All-Purpose Ai Yazawa gathering - Friday @ 4:30PM at the quad.

Thread is here:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=131752

Neo_Serenity
12-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Added: Cosplay.com, Resident Evil, Type Moon and Ai Yazawa gatherings.

Changed: Harry Potter gathering time.

:)

Neo_Serenity
12-11-2007, 12:10 AM
*double post of doom*

However, I wanted to point out that I updated the Photo Gathering Area (was Room) on the beginning post with this information:

Update on Photo Gathering Room: The Photo Gathering Room is now the Photo Gathering Area - which means that we do not have a set aside room for the Photo Gathering Area anymore. However, this was done to provide more room for people gathering, and more photo opportunities as we will have more than one backdrop in place for usage. (There will be neutral backdrops, probably one with lighting and one without for people who want to go available-light vs. their own flash.) Plus more room for photographers.

The Photo Gathering Area is reservable. That the hours are expected to be 10am-6pm/7pm-10pm.

That being said, this area is looking for volunteers to watch it, and is a very easy way to pick up volunteer hours! Earn enough volunteer hours, and earn a badge for next year's con. Please email: volunteers2008@animelosangeles.org , and state you want to volunteer for one or more 2-hour shift working for Photo Gathering. Ideally, please specify what times you're available.

I know some people had been asking, so I wanted to make sure everyone saw the information promptly. You may reserve time here in this thread, and I can add it to the roster in the front. You cannot conflict with another group using it at that time, so if the time has been reserved, then it is taken, and you will need to pick another time. Time can be reserved in half hour blocks only.

Thanks everyone!

Cosplay Cyborg
12-11-2007, 01:44 PM
Hello there, I'm representing the Katekyo Hitman Reborn Gathering.

We'd like to have a little activity we call, "Vongla's Last Supper" on Saturday evening at 5:00pm in the Photo Gathering Area.

Is this okay?

z_mikarin
12-11-2007, 02:46 PM
*double post of doom*

Update on Photo Gathering Room:
The Photo Gathering Area is reservable. That the hours are expected to be 10am-6pm/7pm-10pm.

Thanks everyone!

Serenity san,
The Photo Gathering Area Reservation Request:
Friday 7 pm for Vampire Knight Gathering, please.

And
The Vampire Knight Gathering is on Friday,
7pm at Photo Gathering Area.
( On our own VK gathering thread, I will announce to pre-gather near The Photo Gathering Area a little before 7pm like 6:45~6:50 near the Photo Gathering Area to find the place and find each other. And then, we are going in to the Photo Area exactly on 7pm so people won't be late and miss this oppportunity to take photos in front of the back fall)

And thank you for your time and concern for our gathering and answering all the questions. I wanted to thank you here so people will know your tender-kind support to the cosplayers.

Also for ALA Chair, thank you for your willingness to help us even when you are sick. Get well soon.

Thank you. Arigatougozaimasu.

Mikarin

GoddessofFlash
12-11-2007, 04:33 PM
can some organize a D. Gray-man gathering on Friday sometime? please? T^T

Grey Finch
12-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Could we get the "Tales of" Series gathering up for Saturday, 12pm in front of the convention center?

missrelena
12-11-2007, 06:16 PM
The Ouran High School Host Club gathering would like to schedule the Photo Gathering Area at 1pm on Saturday. So now we have an official place to meet! YAY!

P.S. Neo_Serenity, thank you so much for being so great to work with! I really appreciate all you do for us! Hugs!

Hazel Chaz
12-11-2007, 07:52 PM
Important announcement about Photo Gathering Area. I've talked to Neo_Serenity, I've talked to Kokuu, and I've talked to our Lord of the Space Weasels*, and here's what we're going to do.

The Photo Gathering Area will be inside at the end of Artists' Alley, next to Registration. The backdrops will be against the walls. The comfy chairs and benches etc. will form a buffer zone between the aisles and the stop-and-use-the-backdrop area.

We were going to have it down in the "Sunset" room. Instead, Sunset A will be Costume Repair Station, and Sunset B will be Photo Gathering's storage room.

This means that the photo gatherings will be where everyone can see them. Can't miss 'em. Just the other side of a glass wall from Academy Quad, where many of the Cosplay Gatherings will be. If the Quad gets rained out, I expect this where they'll relocate to.

If all goes well, we'll have a little more room for photographees and photographers to line up than we would have back in the room. We'll also have a higher ceiling (20') -- you can raise those props high. (See also our Weapons Policy which I posted elsewhere.)

Any questions?

(*The Space Weasels are the ones trying to weasel us out of all the space we're entitled to. For example, we don't have the room that was originally promised to us for our Office/Ops, the hotel's suites and guest rooms in our block ran out early, and we've lost a room the size of the entire Con Suite. Christian's job is to limit the damage the Space Weasels can do to the convention, and to find us a Space Weasel-free hotel for next year. Now you know.)

Also for ALA Chair, thank you for your willingness to help us even when you are sick. Get well soon.

Thanks, you're very nice. They've got me on these huge antibiotics and symptom reducers -- they're not horse pills, for cryin' out loud, you've got to call these cow pills, they're so big. (Very important to remember to swallow them one at a time.) I'm getting better, and I thank my lucky stars I didn't get sick three weeks later than I did!

Ergheiz Zero
12-11-2007, 11:08 PM
Got the Phoenix Wright Gathering specs.

Time: 2pm at the Acedemy Quad Area on Friday January 4th.

Here is the link for the gathering thread:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=124930

Neo_Serenity
12-12-2007, 12:25 AM
Added: Katekyo Hitman Reborn, "Tales of" All Series, Phoenix Wright.

Updated: Vampire Night, Ouran Host Club.

GoddessofFlash, you probably want to start a thread to see if other people are interested in participating, then post here with time, day and location. Thanks!

And thank you for your time and concern for our gathering and answering all the questions. I wanted to thank you here so people will know your tender-kind support to the cosplayers.

Thank you. Arigatougozaimasu.

Mikarin

P.S. Neo_Serenity, thank you so much for being so great to work with! I really appreciate all you do for us! Hugs!

Thank you both for the kind words, and you are most welcome! :)

Kamasu XIII
12-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Final Fantasy gathering at Photo Gathering Room at 4:30 pm.

ITouchedYusuke
12-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Yu Yu Hakusho gathering
Saturday
3pm

Academy Quad.

unless the other cosplayers want to move to the photo gathering room. I'll let ya know. but otherwise, there's our information :]
Thanks!!!!

Muze
12-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Code Geass
Saturday
11 am
Academy Quad.

z_mikarin
12-13-2007, 03:07 PM
they're not horse pills, for cryin' out loud, you've got to call these cow pills, they're so big. (Very important to remember to swallow them one at a time.) I'm getting better, and I thank my lucky stars I didn't get sick three weeks later than I did!

Wow...
Yes, I am so glad that you will be over with this before the con.
I can't imagine the cow pills...

I cannot wait see you all.
It's gonne be a great con!

alaofarda
12-13-2007, 07:42 PM
Just to let you know, the Yazawa Gathering never made it to the front list :/

tweetychick630
12-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Johnny's Entertainment and DBSK
Sunday
10:30am
Front of the Convention Center

Sorry it's a little last minute, but thanks!

PhantomShadow
12-14-2007, 12:52 AM
Death Note Gathering. Sunday 1:30 PM. Academy Quad. Sorry for the wait. OO;;;;

Natchan
12-14-2007, 06:29 PM
The Hellsing Gathering will meet 5:30pm on Friday in the Academy Quad!

Thia Fayne
12-14-2007, 07:32 PM
I really hope this isn't too late, but Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann has been moved to 3:30 PM Saturday.

Neo_Serenity
12-14-2007, 10:19 PM
Just to let you know, the Yazawa Gathering never made it to the front list :/

Thank you for letting me know! When I was checking on this, I realized that all the updates I did that day were no longer there. A couple of other gatherings were missing too, and I'm glad you said something or I wouldn't have realized. So thanks very much! :)

Added/Re-Added: Ai Yazawa All Series, Code Geass, Type Moon, Resident Evil, Yu Yu Hakusho, Johnny's Entertainment and DBSK, Death Note

Updated:Hellsing, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Final Fantasy

TheTaskmaster
12-15-2007, 03:00 AM
add friday 8pm Academy Quad Random DJs Jedi & Sith Gathering thanks ^_^

Ergheiz Zero
12-15-2007, 08:25 AM
If it isn't too late, hopefully it isn't, if it is I apologize for my tardiness,

But I just noticed, actualy another one attending the PW gathering noticed, that we are clashing with the Harry Potter gathering at 2PM at the same location, so if its possible to bump our gathering up to 1:30P that way there isn't two gatherings going on at the same time at 2pm at the same location.

That's Phoenix Wright at 1:30p instead of 2p. ^^;;

Neo_Serenity
12-16-2007, 01:49 PM
add friday 8pm Academy Quad Random DJs Jedi & Sith Gathering thanks ^_^

I can add this to this online cosplay.com list, however, we're not accepting any more submissions for the program book at this point.

Ergheiz Zero - The Academy Quad is a large space; you shouldn't have any problem having the Phoenix Wright gathering at the same time. I can change it here, if you would still like, however, it will be 2 pm in the program book, as we are unable to make changes at this point. Please let me know what you would prefer. Thanks!

UndercoverKitty
12-17-2007, 02:09 PM
a group of my friends and I are also Doing Ouran Host club, too. ^_^

hanniechan
12-18-2007, 09:48 PM
I wish there was a lolita meet up~ ;oooo;

Hazel Chaz
12-20-2007, 07:43 PM
I can add this to this online cosplay.com list, however, we're not accepting any more submissions for the program book at this point.

Ergheiz Zero - The Academy Quad is a large space; you shouldn't have any problem having the Phoenix Wright gathering at the same time. I can change it here, if you would still like, however, it will be 2 pm in the program book, as we are unable to make changes at this point. Please let me know what you would prefer. Thanks!

We had to make a few minor changes to the program book after we got the first set of proofs from the printing company. So I was able to slip in the 1:30 pm Friday time for Phoenix Wright after all.

Doctor Blind
12-20-2007, 08:22 PM
I wish there was a lolita meet up~ ;oooo;

You could have started one, but it's just a tad bit too late now...

LonelyOtaku
12-20-2007, 10:29 PM
ummm to those gathering outside...if it rains...where do we meet up?

Hazel Chaz
12-21-2007, 01:08 AM
ummm to those gathering outside...if it rains...where do we meet up?

I can't say for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if you head inside and go towards the photo backdrops in the Photo Gathering Area. They're going to be close by and obvious.

Hazel Chaz
12-24-2007, 03:18 AM
~Friday~
Harry Potter - 2:00 pm - Academy Quad
Phoenix Wright - 2:00 pm - Academy Quad
Ai Yazawa All Series - 4:30 pm - Academy Quad

Can you update Phoenix Wright to 1:30, and include Cosplay Chess - 4:00 pm - Academy Quad, please?

hanniechan
12-25-2007, 01:41 AM
There is now a Lolita Gathering @ 2pm on Sunday-Convention Center Entrance

Neo_Serenity
12-25-2007, 02:02 AM
Can you update Phoenix Wright to 1:30, and include Cosplay Chess - 4:00 pm - Academy Quad, please?

Done! :)

The Taskmaster - Jedi gathering added.

Hanniechan - Lolita gathering added.

Merry Christmas all! :)

hanniechan
12-25-2007, 02:21 AM
Thank you for the add n 3n~ Merry Christmas!

Natchan
12-31-2007, 02:16 AM
Ok I dont know if it is too late to do this or not, but apparently everyone wants to change the Hellsing Gathering to the Photo Gathering area, but would keep it at the same time.... is that possible? Please?

Hazel Chaz
01-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Ok I dont know if it is too late to do this or not, but apparently everyone wants to change the Hellsing Gathering to the Photo Gathering area, but would keep it at the same time.... is that possible? Please?

Website schedule updated:
http://www.animelosangeles.org/anime-la/2008/sched/day1.htm

z_mikarin
01-07-2008, 06:11 PM
To Hazel Chaz, Neo_Serenity, staff people for the Photo Area and everyone,

I had such a good times @ gatherings in ALA 08.
So thank you very much!

Gathering in Photo Area was different and great^^

Neo_Serenity
01-08-2008, 01:54 AM
To Hazel Chaz, Neo_Serenity, staff people for the Photo Area and everyone,

I had such a good times @ gatherings in ALA 08.
So thank you very much!

Gathering in Photo Area was different and great^^

You're so very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

VanGylen
11-22-2009, 02:47 AM
could anyone let me know if they plan on doing a D Gray-Man gathering. Please! ^_^

VanGylen
11-22-2009, 02:49 AM

I want a request for saturday D:

Hazel Chaz
11-22-2009, 03:01 AM
I want a request for saturday D:

Wrong thread. Anime Los Angeles 4 was in 2008. I'll ask the admins to lock this topic...