PDA

View Full Version : Yu Yu Hakusho Gathering at ALA 08~

ITouchedYusuke
10-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Hey guys. So I guess there's been some talk about a YYH gathering for ALA.
I guess I can plan the gathering! :3

I'll be finishing up my Hiei and Yukina outfits soon and maybe I'll cosplay my character from my doujinshi (Tsuki). I'll try and attempt to make the school uniform. heehee~ :3

But anyway, so if anyone's interested POST HERE! 8D

Date: Saturday, Jan 5th
Time: 3:00pm

Note: I would LOVE to have a YYH masquerade skit...if anyone's interested in participating, please let me know! :3

Characters:
Yusuke: Baltazar
Kuwabara:
Kurama: Yami, Yuki Smiles
Hiei: ITouchedYusuke, tsukishiro.chan
Botan: Ryoko
Koenma:
Yoko Kurama: Kikyouluver
Juri: mermaidxmelody
Kuronue: DarkAngel
Meio School Girl: talcumpowder

If there are characters that aren't on the list and you'd like to cosplay, just post and I'll add :3 (I hate keiko btw. xD)

Also: If someone's name is already listed by a characters name it DOES NOT mean you can't cosplay them. ^^

So let's see the YYH fans come out~ :3
WE NEED TO SPREAD THE YYH LOVE!!!!!!!

SakuraHime
10-16-2007, 05:54 PM
You already know I try and make it as Juri ^-~ If not I will come take lepictures~ <33

ITouchedYusuke
10-16-2007, 06:17 PM
You already know I try and make it as Juri ^-~ If not I will come take lepictures~ <33

Added! 8D

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-16-2007, 10:33 PM
I was just about to start this and I look and you did! Cool!

Yami is gonna be Kurama and Ryoko, Botan! ^^ And Kikyouluver as Yoko Kurama

Keiko's not that bad. O_O though sometimes annoying.....

kuroneko
10-16-2007, 11:11 PM
Erm... date/time/location are not something you can say N/A to.. it kinda IS an applicable thing that has to be decided. >.> Or is that to mean unavailable?

So depending on when that time actually is, doragon and I might go as Botan and Genkai, respectively. We live too close to bother getting a room so we probably won't want to bring more than one costume a day without anywhere to change, so it depends if this gathering conflicts with anything else we want to do. And we're also out for a skit, we're part of another group already. Sorry.

Is the Keiko bashing really necessary on the main thread post? That seems rather immature...

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-16-2007, 11:18 PM
Erm... date/time/location are not something you can say N/A to.. it kinda IS an applicable thing that has to be decided. >.> Or is that to mean unavailable?

So depending on when that time actually is, doragon and I might go as Botan and Genkai, respectively. We live too close to bother getting a room so we probably won't want to bring more than one costume a day without anywhere to change, so it depends if this gathering conflicts with anything else we want to do. And we're also out for a skit, we're part of another group already. Sorry.

Is the Keiko bashing really necessary on the main thread post? That seems rather immature...

Well, I am against it being the day of cosplay chess! Can Kurama take pics with all you ladies?

kuroneko
10-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Well, I am against it being the day of cosplay chess! Can Kurama take pics with all you ladies?

Same, or Masq. day either since I'll be in another costume for that. And yes, yes you may.. especially if I get to fondle you a little, too 8D

ITouchedYusuke
10-16-2007, 11:43 PM
lol! Hmmmm Well.....Friday or Sunday then. O:

We'll figure it out when time gets closer and there's a schedule up perhaps ^^

kuroneko
10-16-2007, 11:54 PM
But.. cosplay chess is friday.... o_O;

ITouchedYusuke
10-17-2007, 12:43 AM
DDDDx

uhm.....
D:

Sunday?... lol

Yuki Smiles
10-17-2007, 09:19 AM
well now here is the thing i am a new guy here and this will b my first ala but i am gonna be cosplaying as kurama for anime L.A. so yeah if i can notch me down as Kurama

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-17-2007, 10:04 PM
I was kinda for Saturday. I think that is when Kikyouluver wanted to cosplay as the YYH group with us.

kuroneko; You are being Young Genkai right?

kuroneko
10-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Yeah I am. My problem with satuday is that it's the Masquerade day :/

ITouchedYusuke
10-18-2007, 03:01 AM
be genkai for the day and then change later that night? lol
I'd love for it to be saturday too, since well...that's the busiest day xD And we'll get glomped by the fangirls. :3

doragon
10-18-2007, 04:34 AM
It's a bit hard for us to change costumes since we don't have a room down there, or then we would maybe consider it. And since not a lot of Masq information is up, who knows when we have to be there back stage.... [last year it was almost near like 5pm or something, I had to rush from my class in the rain and it wasn't fun xD;]
And the Naruto gathering is on Saturday, it would be a big one to contend with but you its kind of hard to escape since there are big series and events to contend with each day - Friday is so far Clamp and Chess while Sunday is probably going to be Bleach. So uh. I guess it could also depend on what time you want to have the gathering and such.

ITouchedYusuke
10-18-2007, 04:37 PM
Hmmm...
Well...like I said we'll decide the time when the con gets closer. /:
Can't make any decisions right now because I don't want to end up setting a time for this and then finding out a panel or something I want to go to is set for that time >< yakno? XD lol

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-20-2007, 01:33 PM
Hmmm I not sure if I am going to be in the Masquerade. I was going to do a skit with Maguma at PMX. But I had to drop out. I don't know if he wants to do the skit at ALA or not. But i have a hotel... I am not going to the Naruto gathering this time so that also isn't my way... aw...what time is that gathering?

ITouchedYusuke
10-20-2007, 07:31 PM
I don't know? lol
I'm not into Naruto /:
-hides from the narutards- o-o;

kuroneko
10-20-2007, 08:46 PM
The Naruto gathering is saturday at one. o.o It's on their page though, not sure why you'd ask here o_O;

ITouchedYusuke
10-22-2007, 01:59 PM
lolz.
yeah srsly. xD;
Well my Hiei wig is coming out swell, and my Yukina wig I finished styling last night. I got all my fabric needs yesterday....so I'mma go sew now 8D

I think I'll work on Yukina Kimono >3

Saturn Neko
10-22-2007, 10:58 PM
If I'm able to go I'll deffenly be Hiei agein!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to go tooo

ITouchedYusuke
10-23-2007, 12:25 AM
8D
My hiei wig is coming out SWELL >D
And my Yukina wig is all styled and purddyyyyy
I just finished my Fai Flowright fur coat 83
I feel accomplished.
and now I'm hungry /:

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-23-2007, 03:19 PM
8D
My hiei wig is coming out SWELL >D
And my Yukina wig is all styled and purddyyyyy
I just finished my Fai Flowright fur coat 83
I feel accomplished.
and now I'm hungry /:

You've done a lot. I can't do anything for my costumes. Everyone in my county is stuck at home because of the fires. We are not supposed to go out on the roads so I can't get anything to work on my costumes.

kuroneko
10-23-2007, 03:37 PM
That sucks. I seem to be lucky, the Hollywood air doesn't seem to be affected by it yet. But then.. the hills already burned down earlier this year so I already had my share. I don't have as good an excuse not to work.. I have most of my materials but I have to read a boring book and do homework.. and help my brother with concept art for a project of his.. Damn distractions, I really would rather be working on my costumes xD; Especially the one I need to finish for Halloween next week ~

ITouchedYusuke
10-23-2007, 03:51 PM
lol awwwww
yeah the air over here (I'm in Glendora) is all hazy and stuff...and the sun light is all red and icky D:

my step-sisters/step-grandparents were evacutated from Crestline (next to big bear) /:

I hate it when the santa-ana winds come in and they start all these brush fires and stoof D|
I hope everyone stays safe! I have cosplay friends in the simi-valley area /:

Rad_Apple
10-27-2007, 12:20 AM
ahh this is so awesome! finally a YYH gathering at ALA!
this series was pretty much my first anime. :D
(besides pokemon....aaand sailor moon. ^^;)
i'll DEFINITELY stop by and snap some pics of you guys!
i can't wait to see your marvelous costumes!!! ~<33333

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Rad Apple: Feel free to come! I love your blackrose! i'd like to get a picture of you as her! : D

ITouchedYusuke
10-28-2007, 03:46 PM
8DDD
We shall definitely take piccy's >3<

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-30-2007, 10:03 PM
I got my whip for my rose whip! WHAHA!

ITouchedYusuke
11-01-2007, 11:43 PM
8d
Yay!~

Ryoko-and-Yami
11-06-2007, 07:15 PM
You guys think this wig http://cosworx.com/product.php?productid=16279&cat=2450&page=1 in henna red would be good for kurama?

ITouchedYusuke
11-08-2007, 04:42 PM
I think it would be O:
:]
I'll post pics of my hiei wig when it's done >O<

ITouchedYusuke
11-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Ok so since we have less than two months to prepareeeeeeeee

What time/day would be good for everyone else? I personally don't mind, I just want to hang out with other YYH nerds and get like 3495829629486091247 pictures. LOL

we should all like....crash the dance as YYH! lol!!! jk jk jk.. >>;

I have an artist alley table so I must sit there for a while and stoof. maybe we can all meet there and then go outside or something?

KikyouLuver
11-13-2007, 02:41 AM
thanks ryoko and yami for adding me...geez >.> anyway as they said i wil be yoko kurama. we also have a kuronue with us. i forget her cosplay.com account but just call her darkangel. she will definatly be there along with me in yoko. hahaha my sad little alter ego shuuichi will be pestered to death. hhhm im looking forward to this.

kuroneko
11-13-2007, 11:58 AM
Hm... actually, I may not be coming in my Genkai after all. I decided to finish my Trebadora Luppi, which will be a lot of work, and I just got a job (yay money, boo on taking time) so I probably won't have time to get her finished T__T Sorry, but if I somehow still do, I'll come.

ITouchedYusuke
11-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Awww D:
Well hope it all works out! We need our mentor there! heehee

And YAY FOR YOKO AND KURONUE! >>;;

haha
:]
I need to sew my cloak...... hmmmm.... I'm gonna be the most detailed hiei O.< I have the undersuit (tank, pants, belts, arm wrap, and teargem necklace) and going to have the cloak with velcrow so I can rip it off anytime. xD Wheeeee~

Ryoko-and-Yami
11-13-2007, 08:32 PM
What day is good for everyone? I don't want to do it Friday. What day is the masquerade. I am in a skit I think...

doragon
11-13-2007, 08:38 PM
This also pretty much takes me out as Botan as well - even though I'm further along with that costume than neko is with Genkai xD; But, we tend to dress as the same series and yadda.... and Nel is going to be my lovely endeavor @_@
... though, like neko mentioned, if they can get done then it would be awesome to come along :D

Ryoko-and-Yami
11-13-2007, 10:57 PM
This also pretty much takes me out as Botan as well - even though I'm further along with that costume than neko is with Genkai xD; But, we tend to dress as the same series and yadda.... and Nel is going to be my lovely endeavor @_@
... though, like neko mentioned, if they can get done then it would be awesome to come along :D

opps! I mean Friday not Saturday. Changed it! Don't know why I said that!

ITouchedYusuke
11-14-2007, 03:41 PM
lol ^^;
Anyday is good for me. I'll be in YYH most of the weekend.

Ryoko-and-Yami
11-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Kurama and Botan wigs came! WHAHAH!

ITouchedYusuke
11-19-2007, 10:11 PM
YAY!!!!!!! 8D
I still need to order a punky for my hiei wig ><;
I hated the way the other one was turning out D:

lol

ITouchedYusuke
11-29-2007, 02:36 AM
mkay so I need to know days and times that would be good for you guys so we can figure out what's going on. :]

wandering_jedis
11-29-2007, 06:36 PM
So....I see you took it uponyourself to list me already!!

Yeah, All I have is Dark Tournament Version. So its that or nothing....DEAL WITH IT!

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-03-2007, 07:50 PM
I still like Saturday.

ITouchedYusuke
12-04-2007, 01:07 AM
mmmkay afternoon sometime? O:
I like saturday too...
it's be fcking awesome to like...rave in YYH >D xDD
I'd take so many pics of that. rofl

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Don't you have to be a certain age to go to the rave? And karoake!

I don't know really what time yet...I need to see the con's schedule.

ITouchedYusuke
12-05-2007, 01:15 AM
I don't think so...it's a dance...rofl.

I'm still sewing and drawing for my artist alley table. and finishing commissions.
I'm trying to get money to go to Ikkicon in Austin Texas in Feb. lolz

ITouchedYusuke
12-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Upon looking at the gathering list.
perhaps we can try for Saturday at 6pm? O:
Location........I dunno? xDDD

let me know.
pm, aim, email, etc...just let me know what you guys think .__.

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-08-2007, 06:20 PM
I think that is too late

ITouchedYusuke
12-10-2007, 05:22 PM
ok then what time is good for everyone?!!? xD

ITouchedYusuke
12-11-2007, 02:51 PM
~Friday~
Harry Potter - 1:00 - Academy Quad
CLAMP - 2:30 pm - Academy Quad
Hellsing Gathering - 5:50 pm - TBA
Vampire Knight - 6:30 pm - TBA

~Saturday~
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 11:00 am - Front of Convention Center.
Full Metal Alchemist - 11:00 am - Academy Quad
Naruto - 1:00 pm - Academy Quad
Ouran High School Host Club - 1:00 pm - TBA
Cosplay.com gathering - 2:40 pm - Academy Quad
Kingdom Hearts - 4:00 pm - Academy Quad
Final Fantasy Gathering - 5:00 pm - TBA

~Sunday~

Bleach 10:00 am - Academy Quad
Avatar: The Last Airbender - 2:00 pm - Academy Quad
One Piece - 1:00 pm - Academy Quad

That's the schedule so far. If we're gonna shoot for Saturday we need to come up with a time... /=
And I need to submit the info by the 14th in order for it to be printed in anime-la's program xD;; HELP ME OUT!!

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-11-2007, 06:58 PM
how bout three on saturday?

ITouchedYusuke
12-12-2007, 04:13 PM
That sounds fantastic!!! :]
heehee I just want some time to get a bunch of piccy's >3<

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-15-2007, 11:43 AM
We can't do anything to keep Yusuke?

ITouchedYusuke
12-15-2007, 05:57 PM
No...sadly. D:
You're not available on Friday...and he's not available on saturday or sunday ; ;

T T

tsukishiro.chan
12-16-2007, 01:58 AM
I would really like to attend this gathering as hiei!
I will try my best to, but if not...
i'll be sure to paparazzi you all to death :D

ITouchedYusuke
12-16-2007, 03:26 AM
I would really like to attend this gathering as hiei!
I will try my best to, but if not...
i'll be sure to paparazzi you all to death :D

Yay~ Another Hiei!!! :]

-sob- No more yusuke!! T T

talcumpowder
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM
. . . I'll be there. In the hideous red Meiou schoolgirl uniform. Because I'm just that hardcore and some part of me wants to go to Kurama's school.

And because I pick obscure costumes.

ITouchedYusuke
12-17-2007, 12:30 AM
LOL YAY MEIO SCHOOL!! >D

I can't wait for this gathering >]

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-17-2007, 08:59 PM
. . . I'll be there. In the hideous red Meiou schoolgirl uniform. Because I'm just that hardcore and some part of me wants to go to Kurama's school.

And because I pick obscure costumes.

you have kuramas to fangirl over!

ITouchedYusuke
12-18-2007, 03:29 PM
lol very true~
So on the gatherings list thread they have pictures of the academy quad. Everyone should go take a look at those so ya'll know where the gathering will be. :]
or if you have any questions you guys can stop by my artist alley table, I'll be selling bookmarks, and fleece hats, and some art sketches :3

ITouchedYusuke
12-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Double post AGAIN! XD

How's everyone's cosplays going?

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Botan is almost done. The obi needs to be finished.

I finished the wig because my friend helped. : D Kurama's top needs to be finished.

ITouchedYusuke
12-27-2007, 02:12 AM
What kurama outfit are you doing? O:

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-27-2007, 02:46 PM
What kurama outfit are you doing? O:

I am doing the 2nd movie version. Kikyouluver is making the top for me.

Kikyouluver can only go to ALA Friday so I am going to change into Kurama sometime that day! If Yusuke wants to change and take pics with us he can. It'll be awesome!

ITouchedYusuke
12-27-2007, 03:50 PM
Omg Srsly!?!?!
Alright!!! 8D
What time would be good?

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Omg Srsly!?!?!
Alright!!! 8D
What time would be good?

I don't know either before the clamp gathering and cosplay chess or after them. So either before like 2 or have like 6.

SakuraHime
12-27-2007, 04:33 PM
Juri will not be making a appearance D= To much stuff to get done in a week. *shouldhavestartsoonerbutislazy* So, I will come and take some spiffy pictures instead~ <33

ITouchedYusuke
12-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Either one's fine with me....Gotta talk to the yusuke. lols

and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JURIIIIII!!! DDDDD|

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-27-2007, 11:46 PM
ok tell me when yusuke replies!

ITouchedYusuke
12-28-2007, 10:00 PM
YAY He can make it on friday!!! :]
A little before 2~ xD

Ryoko-and-Yami