PDA

View Full Version : Female Schwarz Group.

diqitaldreams
09-05-2002, 12:48 PM
Lemme see now. I've been thinking about this for a while -- we need a FEMALE Schwarz group! :D Since my friends and I are making the famale WK Group, the least we could do is find people that could be the "enemies". Besides, I'm sure it'll be fun. xD We can also figure out a skit for the masquerade or something -- but this is all for Otakon 2003. So if there are any volunteers -- please say so! :thumbsup:

Rosiel
09-05-2002, 12:55 PM
My friends and I have a mostly female Swartz for Katsucon (Brad is actually a guy which works out since he looks like a dead ringer ^___^) along with an all-female Weiss, who knows we could always wear the Swartz costumes again for Otakon...

Wait... I guess it depends if you mean female like "Vashette" or female like "cross-dressing girls who actually look like the characters". (We're the latter)

You guys wouldn't be interested in Schrient for Katsu wouldn't you? LOL Since we already have Swartz and Weiss it would be so much fun to have Shrient too. *___*

diqitaldreams
09-05-2002, 12:57 PM
I think I can talk with the rest of my group about it. It'd be lotsa fun tho. :D Cause those girls kick ass. The matter is that we have other costumes in mind...so I'll get back to you on that. But it's a good idea. xD Then, there would be a giant barrage of WK people walking down the halls of the convention center.

I wonder how it'd look in pictures... o.o;

Rosiel
09-05-2002, 01:17 PM
> The matter is that we have other costumes in mind...

We have a skit for the Masq on Saturday that will keep us busy with preparations all day so I understand. >__<

Oh, we're only doing Swartz-and-Weiss on Friday and Sunday if that helps... and probably at the Saturday night dance... so Schu can jump Brad. *Naga laugh*

> Then, there would be a giant barrage of WK people walking down the halls of the convention center.

That would be SO COOL. *___*

> I wonder how it'd look in pictures... o.o;

"Quick! Everyone! Get into photo position!"

Ken: "Ayaaaaaaaa! You're not in the picture, scoot in!"
Aya, looking at Youji in dismay: "I'm not getting any closer to HIM!"
Youji: I'm not trying to grope /you/, you're getting in the way of my glomping /Neu/!
Farf: I like knives.
*Everyone jumps away from him, and no one fits in the photo anymore*
Brad: I foresee trouble...
Schu: Takes a pre-cog to see that one coming. -__-;;;;;;;

Sami
09-05-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel

Brad: I foresee trouble...
Schu: Takes a pre-cog to see that one coming. -__-;;;;;;;

ROFLMAO!!! *dies* XD XD XD Oo, Brad and Schu.. must take photos! XD

I'm not even sure if I'm going to Katsu anymore, due to financial burdens. @_@ I really hope so, but.. I dunno. Eek. LOL I really need a post-it or something to keep all my costumes for each con organized.. *swirly*

diqitaldreams
09-05-2002, 01:24 PM
LoL. That's cute. xD

Rosiel
09-05-2002, 03:18 PM
> ROFLMAO!!! *dies* XD XD XD Oo, Brad and Schu.. must take photos! XD

I'll be actively looking for a black BMW in the parking lot to take pictures with Brad (I'm the group's Schu). >___>

(If you get this reference you've been reading too much fanfiction...)

> I really need a post-it or something to keep all my costumes for each con organized..

I think I should start a cosplay notebook where I keep track of what costume for when and what has been done and is left to do. ^___^

diqitaldreams
09-05-2002, 03:46 PM
I'm still working on costume designing. o.o I've made some kick ass renders of the male WK costumes. xD If I get to a scanner, then I'll make sure I'll scan them for ya. ::cackle:: x_x Art does a body good.

Keurblitz
09-06-2002, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by diqitaldreams
I'm still working on costume designing. o.o I've made some kick ass renders of the male WK costumes. xD If I get to a scanner, then I'll make sure I'll scan them for ya. ::cackle:: x_x Art does a body good.

art does the body good? are you kidding me? Guess I'll never understand that. Yesh yesh, it's fun sometimes, but other times when you really wanna draw something good, faith has it that it turns out looking like crap (*ahem that is, when I draw...)
BTW, I am more than happy to scan the pictures for you

Farfarello
09-16-2002, 06:22 PM
Oh man, too bad this isn't for the AX03. I'm going as Farfarello.

Booyaka
10-03-2002, 07:02 PM
lmao. Oh my hyne.. I'm prolly gonna be at Otakon 2003.. so, If I see you people.. I will glomp you, You have been forewarned. XD; But- Big..herd..of WK..cosplayers.....I have to see that.

Sunde & Schuld
10-06-2002, 05:01 PM
When I had my Weiß Kreuz videoshoot, the only females in my Schwarz group were me [Schu] and my Nagi....

My Weiß group had three girls though! LOL... the only guy was cosplaying Ken, originally intended to be my Crawford.. and eventually he became my Crawford *____*