PDA

View Full Version : Friend from SF Needs Ride...

Nadeshiko
05-24-2003, 03:27 AM
Hello! ^^

Typically, I go to school in Northern Cali, but come Fanime time, I'm back in SoCal.

I'm just using this request as backup just in case my friend can't get a car by Fanime. He lives in the San Francisco area (Noey Valley...think I spelled it wrong...). He may end up getting a car between now and Fanime, but if it doesn't happen...I could use some help here.

As far as what days he plans attending, it's not a sure set in stone. Depending if he has a job or not, he will make it all three days or just one (Saturday most likely at the very least...it seems likely he'll be showing up for just a day since I don't think he can afford the hotel share).

If anyone can help my friend out, please PM me. He's not a smelly fanboy, and it's his first time cosplaying. ^_^;;;; *points to guy in her icon thingy* (okay, so it's kinda ghetto, but we all start somewhere, ne?)

Again, I'm using this as backup since anything can happen between now and then. Appreciate the help!

Michi
05-24-2003, 03:33 AM
If he goes all three days I can most likely help out.. but I can't do anything if it's only for a day. And I promise the car won't break down this time! (*cough* XD)

Nadeshiko
05-24-2003, 03:38 AM
I'm not quite sure how it would work out. ^_^;; I'll give you the 411 once it gets closer, depending on his summer income.

Hehe...I wish I had the patience to drive 6 hours on the I-5. I'm flying up there this time around.

Appreciate the help, Michi. ^^

Michi
05-24-2003, 03:41 AM
Anytime! Just keep me updated! Oush, and my SN has changed to a private buddylist one... PM me your name so I can add it to the list. ^^;

Isaldur
05-24-2003, 03:42 AM
I'm just hoping I find a way to get down there meself....

If your friend gets a car uh ya think I could come to SF and join ya? Lol.

It really is that bad.

Nadeshiko
05-24-2003, 04:00 AM
Michi: shall shall! ^^

Isaldur: Hm...so you're from Vallejo, ne? I do know someone from Vakaville who *might* be going just for a day to hang out. He's not quite sure yet and I can't make any promises at this point...hm...

edit: typed Bakaville instead of Vakaville (okay, I can't spell! ^_^;;)

Isaldur
05-24-2003, 04:04 AM
lol Vacaville!

That dude is going to have a looong trip all the way to SC that's for sure.

Nadeshiko
05-24-2003, 04:09 AM
Like I said, I cannot spell. ^_^;;; I just know the name means cow town.

When the time draws nearer, my friend Chris will know for sure. I would still reccomend trying to find for other ways to get there since his planning is up in the air.

Isaldur
05-24-2003, 05:29 AM
I'm trying man I'm trying ;)

that's another maybe ;)