PDA

View Full Version : whats with this.....

vash_humanoid
05-24-2003, 06:52 PM
technicaly this question has been put on the forum already but this is a little different...

miroko asked if girls have a fetish about dressing guys as the opposite gender.....but why do they most always force them. is it really that needed? i have been FORCED into girls clothes a lot of time in my life by my sister and her freinds.

wat i mean is that you are already dressed up as a girl and your pretty much defencless.......so then they put u down more and tie you down and take pics and so much other stuff to make you feel even more defencless. do they like seeing guys weaker and loosing our "manly" reputation....???????

Menchi
05-24-2003, 09:18 PM
i wouldnt go so far as to say defenceless...nobody is truely forcing you to stay in the girls clothes. i know friend of mine who put her bf in a dress an he was fine till he saw himself an then he changed promptly. if you feel it you are defenceless...an such dont do it. if your concerned with being "manly" ya woudlnt be puttin the dress on ^_~

JoeBoeing
05-24-2003, 10:00 PM
I agree with Menchi... if you feel that your man hood iis in question don't do it. but then again... until pants became popular men wore togas and robes. Look at the Scotsmen(sp?)... they wear kilts which are skirts. and it's normal... they even have kilts for formal occasions.

As a guy friend I know says... it takes a real man to wear a dress (He was a female impersonator but a straight guy).

I'd get a kick out of having a girly makeover... I'm up for everything once.

In my opinion if you are secure enough with your manhood you would wear anything because you have no doubts that you are a stright guy.

From,
Joe

Isaldur
05-25-2003, 12:36 AM
yeaah gotta be confident :D

I'm rather confident I'm straight myself, I met this really cool girl today who likes zelda + runescape and all that... holy crap! :D

needless to say, I'm not worried, even if I was wearing a dress and had long hair I'd be just as manly as any other guy...

THo I'd sure hate to do it ;)

Venator
05-25-2003, 01:49 AM
Ok, Vash, I think I can kind of relate to what you're talking about... My sis tried the same thing when I was still fairly young, and it was a little traumatic for me. So, I think what you're asking is why girls in general would get amusement from forcing (operative word) you to crossdress and tormenting you in such a moment of weakness.

The answer is that most of them don't. While there is some enjoyment that certain girls apparently get from seeing (and helping) men crossplay, I don't think it's any kind of sadistic pleasure from the forced demasculation you described. I honestly don't think most girls like crossplay for anyone's weakness or loss of reputation... They just kinda do. And I'm sure if you told someone in your future experiences that you didn't want to crossplay, they'll respect your choice in the matter.

Hope that helps...

Cyber Surfer
05-25-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by JoeBoeing
until pants became popular men wore togas and robes. Look at the Scotsmen(sp?)... they wear kilts which are skirts. and it's normal... they even have kilts for formal occasions.

As a guy friend I know says... it takes a real man to wear a dress (He was a female impersonator but a straight guy)

I don't know about Kilts, but Togas were worn as a matter of function. It's hot in Italy, and togas don't take much sewing, so they made excellent clothes. High heels were invented by a king as I recall, but to make him appear taller.

Personally, I've never been forced into females clothes. It seems sort of interesting decieving others... don't take it the wrong way, I'm completely straight, but lets not get into all that...

I agree, it would seem like you were being blackmailed. Courage aside, a person could only tolerate being made fun of for so long before something bad would happen.

I've had to wear make-up before... in a play. It's not a big deal, but it's a pain, and I was told I looked like a goth, but otherwise no biggie.

I don't think women and girls do it to... demasculate men. I think they do it as they like dressing people up, and well, I suppose dressing up a guy would be a challenge.

Just my two cents ^_^;

Lady
05-25-2003, 04:51 PM
Well I'm not into the de-masculineizing (is that a word?*looks at it and isn't sure*) of men via dressing them in certain clothing. Ultimately, whether something is 'female' or 'male' is based soely upon society. Women crossdress all the time (pants). I personally enjoy seeing a guy in a skirt because I think it's hot. I especially enjoy seeing a guy in a french maid outfit*grins*

However, I only enjoy men in such outfits (and in bondage, but that's another topic all together) if they're ok with it. I don't get any thrills or joy from seeing anyone be miserable, regardless of what they're wearing.

-Lady, not sure she added much, but felt like posting

engrish
05-25-2003, 05:51 PM
There are fetish magazines about men who go thru "forced feminization" but since this site is PG 13 I'll stop there. *giggles*

BlueLady
05-25-2003, 07:44 PM
cause its unmanly and it's fun to see guys squirm...

on aanother note though, we dressed up one of my prettier guy friends like a girl ( makeup, stuffed bra and all ) and took him to the mall. The guys were all over him till he'd speak. Then they ran in terror. It wasn't faire really.. he would have got more numbers then me!

Venator
05-25-2003, 08:44 PM
"we dressed up one of my prettier guy friends like a girl ( makeup, stuffed bra and all ) and took him to the mall."

It's weird... I've heard about that kind of thing happening a lot, but never actually seen or experienced it... (shrugs) Then again, I've never really brought it up among my female acquantences...

"I'd get a kick out of having a girly makeover... I'm up for everything once. "

Maybe we should set something up, Joe... XD Any girls here interested in some voluntary demasculatiationage at the next con?

And yes, I know I'm gonna regret saying that...

Moonlight Knigh
05-25-2003, 09:25 PM
=) I wanna crossplay, but I am so new to it, I am sure it would be extra hard, considering I don't have a chest to speak of ^_^ lol As for decieving people, I would like to do that. What did you stuff the bra with Bluelady? What size was it?

Isaldur
05-25-2003, 10:04 PM
Be careful what you wish for.

Luckily I'm not the type of person that girls have that kinda clothing laying around for. Thank god :)

JoeBoeing
05-25-2003, 10:21 PM
Me- "I'd get a kick out of having a girly makeover... I'm up for everything once. "

Venator - "Maybe we should set something up, Joe... XD Any girls here interested in some voluntary demasculatiationage at the next con?"

New Response - I'm up for it whenever... I'm going to Anime Expo and Ani-Magic... but I'm a very large guy (is 5 foot 10 and weighs 320 pounds with a 46-48 inch waist) I should be a nice XXL or XL by Ani-Magic.

This could be fun!

FRom,
Joe

Venator
05-25-2003, 11:28 PM
Well, I'm going to Otakon and BAAF... And I wouldn't exactly be an easy person to do, either... Mostly cause of the huge shoulders. But, hey, if any ladies are interested, I'm up for it.

Hopefully the fangirls can take out their desires on us so our buddy Vash_H here doesn't have to worry so much about it... heh

Menchi
05-26-2003, 12:02 AM
venator: there are wasy to get aroudn the shoulder issue trust me...i have gotten around that one. if ya really wanted help on it woudl be glad to get ya some tips XD

BlueLady
05-26-2003, 12:44 AM
Venator~ heh heh I will be glad to pretty you up should we attend the same con!!

Taps fingertips together... excellent....

Venator
05-26-2003, 01:08 AM
Well, if you wanted to help out with the thing Joe and I are are apparently planning, you're welcome to... I have no idea how or where anyone would get together to actually do it, but it's certainly not limited to anyone's assistance... I'm sure male crossplaying veterans could be a huge help in certain areas (such as support for severe crossplay-induced trauma XD).

Venator
05-26-2003, 01:12 AM
ack... sorry, didn't notice your post, BlueLady... =P

Like I said, Otakon and BAAF... Although the finger-tapping thing is a little creepy... Well, at least I've got one tenative person. Anybody else?

Isaldur
05-26-2003, 01:45 AM
Daaaamn joe you're way bigger then I am lol.

And shorter :P

BlueLady
05-26-2003, 01:49 AM
ahh the poor boys!!! * begins throwing make up in a kit with one hand, calling fellow female cossplayer who like to torture men on the phone with the other*

Venator
05-26-2003, 01:58 AM
BlueLady- ... eep...

And, just as a general note, if I'm going anywhere like that, I want it to be realistic... As in, people who know me wouldn't recognize me, perhaps... Thanks (I think).

Agrias
05-26-2003, 02:04 AM
Hey! :D Lol, if anyone wants to dress me up i'd be more than happy to. xD Hehe.

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NURYOZK&key=JDD Rate me, lol :p

Karisu-sama
05-26-2003, 05:29 AM
Ooooh, Agrias, that's cute!! ^^ Rating: "Hot". Yep.

JoeBoeing
05-26-2003, 11:32 AM
Agrias - I say that you definitly pass as a girl in that pic... nice choice in outfit too.

*looks at the cleavage*
Wow, those look real!

FRom,
Joe

Menchi
05-26-2003, 02:18 PM
that so kewl agias, i like that outfit ^^ btw it was kewl running into ya at acen even if it was for a very very brief moment. i am sorry couldnt have hung out more, jus the fact i was tryin to get back to my dept head so she wasnt mad at me. next time i hope i got more hang out time or at better hours whne not staffing