PDA

View Full Version : Hollowcon Shoutouts!

NiceGai44
10-21-2007, 05:54 PM
If you guys got special shoutout or want to leave feedback you can post it here.

I want to thank the lovely staff i worked with to make things so awesome!

I want to thank everyone who actually came.

I want to thank my BF for making me so sexy and Shelby for assisting with something. Oh yeah my beautiful wifey-sama let me use her wig. I love her!

I am so happy my marshmellow chan showed up. I thought she wasnt coming and we had a lot of lol moments! She always know how to put a smile on my face

I want to thank the crossplay contest participants

stafffighter
10-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Shout out time:

NiceGai: Rick, you and the staff put together a really spiffy shin dig, thanks! And you make a fine drink my man

Fatalinjection: Though your tentacles failed you this time, you still rocked and do a great Ell-er Tamaki cosplay.

Owlwoods: Gayruto FTW

Nekko: Loved your Nekozawa!

Akatsuki Cat: Alex, got your pig tails

Giggity_Asuma: You rock the pokemon comedy

Hitsugaya Taicho: Trap-chan for the win

Akuseru Rokusesu: Had a great time talking with you!

irkenmodelgir: Rob, damn spiffy game room, and that skirt, so cute.

Ummm.....if I forgot anyone sorry! Had a great time!

irkenmodelgir
10-22-2007, 08:32 AM
NiceGai: The chairman that made it all possable

Lycros: Def props for letting us use her place

Ninjabunny: for wearing what you wear XD

saxinthehall: for being bill XD

Fatalinjection: for the lawls

Owlwoods: for cosplaying naruto and pulling it off quite well

Nekko: for being awesome and leaving helf her stuff at the con XD (i have your DDR pad and ur kitty hand thing)

satfffighter: for being awesome =3

Akatsuki Cat: for being the token Jailbait of the con, and for comeing down at the very end of the first lapdance that wasent near PG

kagomechann: for showing up omgz surprise

Giggity_Asuma: for all the EPIC quotes

overshadowcloud: for being special

Hitsugaya Taicho: For being an awesome Trap

Akuseru Rokusesu: For def. help on the SSBM Tourny def props

sheshechan: for being awesome (tears havent seen yea in months) <333

MHChan: omg im never playing another game with you crushing my hopes and dreams, JK great seeing you and getting to know you this con <3

Ele: mommy chan great seeing you again hope ur doing well

Ataru Moroboshi: for the banter in the background

erisaka: for not kickin my but to hard XD

Julia (& friend): sorry im not to good with names, but i do think i remember you guys XD from other cons. nice to get to know you all too

NVAA Members: it was awesome seeing all of yall again this year. many props to you all.

Everyone that enjoyed the game room: Next year i will try to have everything set up a little better, but im glad you all enjoyed it.

Just everyone XD

MH-chan
10-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Darxim - Thank you soooo much for being there for me!
If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have had such a good time!
Everyone you intoduced me too was sooo nice,
I'm happy I got to meet and know them all
as well as meet and hang out with you a lot :3

NVAA people- I don't remember everyones name,
but I hope to become friends with every one of you!
Everyone was so sweet to me n_n~<3
I'll definitely try to come to more meetings and events!

Lycros- Your house was beautiful!
Thank you for letting us run wild through it.
I wonder if you found any more eggs in the backyard~ haha

NiceGai- For being awesome :3
Although I don't know you too well I hope to in the future!

SheiShei- I love you and want to have epic lesbian lolita sex pl0x.
Really, I'm glad you came :3
We never really hang out so I enjoyed it a lot~
Plus epic car ride home was epic.
<3333

irkenmodelgir- Hahaha xD
Really, I had no idea what I was doing! <3
It was really great meeting you,
we'll have to hang out at conventions sometime!

Nekko- For the hug :3

Akuseru Rokusesu- For the great ride up!
I'm glad you knew where you were going!

Akatsuki Cat- Lulz, your adorable my fellow jailbai <3

There are more people~
I've just got no clue who they are on here ;3;'''

Anyway,
thank you to everyone who was so nice and welcoming to me!
This was something really new, and I'm already shy so it was big for me~
But definitely glad I went :3

spanner
10-22-2007, 09:52 AM
♥ Cuwbie-chwan I'm glad you decided to come because being gay isn't half as fun when we're separate you lezzie.
♥ My lovely girlfriend-tan for the evening~ Every time we hang out it's always epic lulz
♥ Trap-chan for................ being a trap. XD
♥ Phil thanks for not killing me or threatening to kill me this time around.
♥ Rob I'm so proud of you for picking out your outfit on your own.
♥ Bill it was nice to meet you but I'm afraid I have to hate you for beating me in BBB2.
♥ Nekko you are so cute and awesome. It was nice to see you again.
♥ Kirimi-chan... I can't remember your cos.com un and I don't know your real name but you are absolutely adorable XD
♥ Sarah~ It was nice to put a face to all the good things I've heard about you. I'll have to be sneaky no jutsu and steal Bumblebee....
♥ To all the crossdressing participants~ I love you guys and you're all awesome.
♥ Obv, thanks to the host of the event. It was nice of you to offer your home~
♥ To anyone I may have missed, it was fun hanging out

fatalinjection
10-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Owlwoods- Thanks for being gay. I believe it. Well, thanks for dragging me along, luckily I didn't feel too sick the whole time >_> It was worth it for the gay.

HitsugayaTaicho- Thanks for sucking it up and letting me dress you up as a girl. You were really too cute. And thanks for spending time with me and always being there for me, etc, etc. You really made an adorable girl. Doki doki.

Irkenmodelgir- LET ME BORROW THAT SKIRT. Thanks for the lulz, man, you always bring them. We need to hang out more...and I'm jealous that you look better in that wig than I do :'(

Giggity_asuma- THANKS FOR BEATING ME IN BLADE BATTLERS 2. Wait, I take that back D:< Anyways, thanks for the lulz, as always. And remember: Black people with guns are easily distracted by rainbows.

Overshaded (is that your username on here?!)- Great to finally meet you, you're the shit! :D Even if you made everything in my life ruin!!!!

Saxinthehall- Always nice to see you, man! Thanks for helping me practice my waltz and letting me help out the host club :D

Akatsukicat- OMG YOU ARE TOOOO CUUUUTE <3333 Thanks for being adorable, and I'll remember to keep my soda out of my lap next time...

Nekko- Great to see you again, as always! You make an awesome Nekozawa and I can't wait to see you again! And say hello to your friend for me :)

Akuseru Rokusesu- Nice to meet you, had great fun talking about certain lulz with you, Lisssssaaaaa!

Charles (what's your cos.com name?)- You are just simply, absolutely amazing. Thanks for teaching me how to waltz and the epicness that was the RHPS dance.

Dude with the scary mask and goggles (Josh?)- Thanks for scaring me ;_; NOT.

NiceGai44- Thanks for hanging out with me a little bit. You made a great woman.

Everyone else- Thanks for the great time and I'm sorry if I forgot anyone~ :heart: to you all~ :heart: ;o

Saxinthehall
10-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Nice Gai - Without you this never would have happened.

Lycrosis - Thanks for letting us use your house again. Next year we need to move to a different place.

FatalInjection - You made a great Ellen..I mean Tamaki and thanks once again for stepping in at the last minute to help.

Owlwoods - Best Naruto ever. And I only won because Grimmjow > Luppi.

Irkenmodelgir - for the video game room. I wish I could have spent more time in it

Nekko - You made a great Nekozawa and I'm very sorry the Ouran dance was only one song.

Josh (scary red eyed guy and NVAA member) - Thanks for being a guest judge.

Charles (who I should know his c.com name but don't -_-;;) - For being...Charles.

Sarah and Shelby (also can't remember their C.com names -_-::) - *pinches cheeks*

To everybody else that was there - thanks for showing up and I hope you all had a great time!

Ataru Moroboshi
10-22-2007, 10:10 PM
Thank you to all those who participated in what little audience interaction I had. Oh and for laughing at my lame jokes.
Stay tuned to see if you make it into the podcast!

Thank you also to those who let me shake my ass so boldly in your faces.

Nekko
10-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Nice Gai: Heh heh you had boobs... *grabs*
MH Chan: So cute!
Aktsuki Cat: I had so much fun chasing you around
Irkenmodelgir: He I was also the first person to use the lost and found... So I guess that means we have to have another get together so we can get all our things back..
Youko: Cmon girl use the forums once in a while!
Owlwoods: I will beat you next time at the Cross contest. Believe it!
Saxi: Thanks for helping me even DO the Ouran Dance!
Staffighter: You are so cute! Even If I couldn't scare you..
Fatalinjection: You are a great Tamaki, and thanks for the photo OP!
Lycoris: Thanks for hosting the party! I had a lot of fun!
Lunaball# Your so cute! I am sorry that your other half couldn't come.
Kimono Honey Chan: Very adorable!

Lycoris
10-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Thanks to everyone who came! I hope you all had fun!

And special thanks to the staffers! The staff was amazing this year!

And special, special thanks to everyone who remembered how to spell my name correctly. heh ^_^

ThatYak-Attack
10-29-2007, 07:39 PM
All of my shout-outs are on my Myspace, but I'll repost them here anyways! Thanks to everyone who shouted out at me! xD

Rick - YOOOOUUUUUU!!! Man, you know how to throw one helluva party, and the staff and everything else was just amazing! Plus, you were a very pretty girl. 8D I'm straight, but I'd still tap that!

Rob - Good morning, Starshine! The Jailbait says, "Hello!"

Shelby - Great seeing you again! We rocked the improviasation in the Rocky Horror skit, and man that was one bleep of a chick fight!

Kirby - What else can I say? You are amazing. But keep the soda out of your lap!

Sarah - It's just too great to see you again! It won't be long until we meet up again to rock the cashba... or AUSA. Whichever comes first... Ohandalso... Whurr's the gun show?!

Charles - Have fun on your trip back to Transexual Transylvania! Thanks for making me a part of your act! You are soooo sexeh.

Amy - You're adorable! I love your Yotsuba cosplay, and your Hunny was just off the heezy! <3 Keep up the cuteness!

Bill - Thanks for getting flowers for the Host Club members! Ohyeahand... OBJECTION!

Phil - What's the deal with these shout-out blogs? Are we ever really shouting when we write these? That's not awkward at all now, is it? But seriously, though. You were funny.

Valerie - I... don't know your real name. I apologize. Anywho, you were a great Oniichama. It was tons o' fun chillin' with ya... but Beezleneff still has Turrets.

Julia - I sure hope you enjoyed your swanky lap dance to the Numa Numa song! Hooray for underageness!

Ataru - ...I want you at my next party. <3

Trap-chan - You are a sexeh betch... dead sexeh. Seriously, though! BECOME A FULL-TIME GIRL! You looked great! Do eeeeet~!

To That One Group of Ex-Catholic School Kids - HOLLA! We're out of them hell-holes! Celebrate the freedom, yo!

Everyone Else - You were all great, never change, and see ya next year! I'm looking forward to seeing you all again.

Ataru Moroboshi
10-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Ataru - ...I want you at my next party. <3

I do weddings and bar-mitzvahs too.

Nekko
10-30-2007, 09:52 AM
Valerie - I... don't know your real name. I apologize. Anywho, you were a great Oniichama. It was tons o' fun chillin' with ya... but Beezleneff still has Turrets.

My Baby Sister forgot my name. T_T
It's Vanessa BTW

ThatYak-Attack
10-30-2007, 05:06 PM
I do weddings and bar-mitzvahs too.

I need a husband. Stat!

My Baby Sister forgot my name. T_T
It's Vanessa BTW

D: Whoops... I still luff you? :D

Nekko
10-30-2007, 05:33 PM
Xp I know. See you at Nekocon?

ThatYak-Attack
10-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Nope! Only AUSA for meeee.

Ataru Moroboshi
10-30-2007, 07:15 PM
By the way:
Akatsuki Cat, Staff fighter, Fatal injection, Giggity_Asuma and a couple of others did make it into the podcast. So if you want to hear yourself go check it out.

http://www.atarumoroboshi.com/2007/10/29/hollowcon-with-ataru/

fatalinjection
10-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Phil owning me is now forever immortalized -_-; Hahaha. Speaking of, AkuseruRokusesu, ever uploading those videos? XD

Lumasnati
10-30-2007, 08:21 PM
LOL. I'm working on it! XD -is doing it now- Sorry about all of the delays! XD I'm a horrid procrastinator.

fatalinjection
10-30-2007, 08:23 PM
LOL. I'm working on it! XD -is doing it now-

Yay XD I've been waiting to see that video hahaha

stafffighter
10-30-2007, 08:28 PM
I is internet famous. Whoot~

Lumasnati
10-30-2007, 08:32 PM
I'll leave a link when I finish! XDD

fatalinjection
10-30-2007, 08:33 PM
I'll leave a link when I finish! XDD

Hooray :D

Lumasnati
10-30-2007, 08:41 PM
I named the video of you smack talking: "FatalInjection's about to f*ck someone up!"

fatalinjection
10-30-2007, 08:43 PM
I named the video of you smack talking: "FatalInjection's about to f*ck someone up!"

LOL nice! XD

Lumasnati
10-30-2007, 09:46 PM
Alright My turn. XD

Shout Outs:

FI: You kick so much ass. XD It's great. It's been great meeting you! And tell your boy-turned-girl friend that he's awesome. I don't remember his name on here. XD

Nekko: xD Sorry that your Beezlenef has Turrets.

Stafffighter: You're so cute and awesome. I'll be sending you a PM soon about helping with the Cosplay Christmas Gathering [since you're a chef. XD]. It was great getting to meet you.

Gai: XD Stay insane, man. Thanks for another great Hollowcon!
Lycoris: Can't wait for next year! :3
Merril: XD God you're insane. But your ninja skills are unrivaled.

To everyone I haven't mentioned:

I hope to see you guys at AUSA and I'll have to make sure to get the Cosplay Christmas Gathering stuff underway. Keep your eyes open for it here after AUSA!

Here is the pictures and Video uploaded from Hollowcon!

And this message is brought to you by FatalInjection LAWL incorporated..

Bringing you LAWL since October 2007. [xD I couldn't help myself.]

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/Katsuharu_Subaru/Hollowcon%202007/

fatalinjection
10-30-2007, 10:00 PM
Alright My turn. XD

Shout Outs:

FI: You kick so much ass. XD It's great. It's been great meeting you! And tell your boy-turned-girl friend that he's awesome. I don't remember his name on here. XD

Nekko: xD Sorry that your Beezlenef has Turrets.

Stafffighter: You're so cute and awesome. I'll be sending you a PM soon about helping with the Cosplay Christmas Gathering [since you're a chef. XD]. It was great getting to meet you.

Gai: XD Stay insane, man. Thanks for another great Hollowcon!
Lycoris: Can't wait for next year! :3
Merril: XD God you're insane. But your ninja skills are unrivaled.

To everyone I haven't mentioned:

I hope to see you guys at AUSA and I'll have to make sure to get the Cosplay Christmas Gathering stuff underway. Keep your eyes open for it here after AUSA!

Here is the pictures and Video uploaded from Hollowcon!

And this message is brought to you by FatalInjection LAWL incorporated..

Bringing you LAWL since October 2007. [xD I couldn't help myself.]

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/Katsuharu_Subaru/Hollowcon%202007/

Whoo, thanks for those, I'm putting the Matsu pic up in my gallery if you don't mind! And those videos are awesome, so going on myspace XD And it was great to meet you, too! :D

Lumasnati
10-30-2007, 10:07 PM
It's no problem! If anyone wants any pictures, just take them!

Ataru Moroboshi
11-04-2007, 08:20 PM
REEEEEMIX!

Ok. I've taken sheshechan's video and put it to a song I really should have been dancing to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWQGMY3SWRI