PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Media Expo 07 Gathering Thread

scaloy
10-21-2007, 11:40 PM
I hope I am not over stepping my boundaries, but i have not seen a thread for a complete list of the cosplay gatherings. i am not a cosplay coordinator for PMX or anything, but i feel that we should have this so we know who is organizing what and when. Just let me know if you would like to have your gathering added. Here is the list:

***Friday, 11/9***

***Saturday, 11/10***
Ball-Joint Doll @ 11:30a @ Main Lobby
Naruto @ 12:30p @ Pool Area
Vampire Knight @ 1p @ 2nd Floor
Full Metal Alchemist @ 1:30p @ Main Lobby
Kingdom Hearts @ 2:30p @ Main Lobby
Bleach @ 4:30p @ Main Lobby
Cosplay.com @ 5p @ Main Lobby

***Sunday, 11/11***
Haruhi Suzumiya/Lucky Star Dance @ 11:00a @ Pool Area
Final Fantasy @ 12p @ Pool Area

Mr. Postman
10-22-2007, 02:18 AM
Well, I know it's not directly involving cosplay, but we're having a Ball-Joint Doll meetup at 12:00pm, on Saturday. A lot of the BJD owners are cosplayers, so I won't want to see this conflict with any of the other events. With the Naruto Gathering at 12:30pm, I'll check and see if they want to push it back to 11:30am.

Also, I don't think that Anele won't mind. She's got her hands full right now...

TC

Anele
10-22-2007, 09:36 AM
Also, I don't think that Anele won't mind. She's got her hands full right now...

I don't mind the extra help at all :) Any extra hands is a very good thing. Thanks, scaloy! I'll even try to have copies of the completed-and-closed cosplay gathering list on hand in the CosFest office at the convention.

asdfx3
10-22-2007, 10:35 AM
the haruhi/lucky star has been reschelduled for 12:00 on sunday.

Mr. Postman
10-22-2007, 12:51 PM
Well, I know it's not directly involving cosplay, but we're having a Ball-Joint Doll meetup at 12:00pm, on Saturday. A lot of the BJD owners are cosplayers, so I won't want to see this conflict with any of the other events. With the Naruto Gathering at 12:30pm, I'll check and see if they want to push it back to 11:30am.

TC

Time Change!

The BJD gathering will be at 11:30am, on Saturday. That way, there's an hour between this one and the Naruto gathering.

I don't mind the extra help at all :) Any extra hands is a very good thing. Thanks, scaloy! I'll even try to have copies of the completed-and-closed cosplay gathering list on hand in the CosFest office at the convention.

Anele, maybe you can check and get someone to make this thread into a "sticky".

Laters...

TC

scaloy
10-23-2007, 01:09 AM

you're welcome Anele.

----------

check the 1st post and you will see that i have made changes:
Mr. Postman - I have added your BJD gathering
iakurosaki - i have add you Vampire Knight gathering
asdfx3 - i have updated the time for theHaruhi/Lucky Star Dance

------------

1 last piece of info: the last day to submit your gathering, and any of its changes, to the list isNovember 5th @ 1:23:45.6pm pst .

asdfx3
10-23-2007, 02:46 AM
the lucky star/ haruhi gathering has been recheduled again D: i didnt want to interfere with vampire knight now its at 11:00

inuashley
10-23-2007, 12:46 PM
The Final Fantasy gathering will be at the pool area. ^^

Mr. Postman
10-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Mr. Postman - I have added your BJD gathering

Thanks.

We'll be meeting up in the Main Lobby.

TC

scaloy
10-23-2007, 11:59 PM
updates, upadates, updates:

asdfx3 - i have changed your time for the Haruhi/Lucky Star dance
inuashley - location for the FF gathering has been added
Mr. Postman - location for the BJD gathering has been added

asdfx3
10-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Haruhi/lucky star gathering will be at the pool area.

scaloy
10-27-2007, 04:31 AM
Haruhi/lucky star gathering will be at the pool area.

:confused: pool area? will there be enought space for your group to dance?

well, i'll be sure to add it :bigtu:

scaloy
10-29-2007, 08:09 PM
The Vampire Knight gathering info has been updated

iaShakezula
11-02-2007, 05:17 PM
oh good thanks.

Hey dude , you were at the Nisei Week Festival?Were you at the paarade?

scaloy
11-03-2007, 07:51 PM
oh good thanks.

Hey dude , you were at the Nisei Week Festival?Were you at the paarade?

you're welcome.

I wasn't IN the parade, but i took pictures as they went along the parade route.
------------------------
EDIT: The Cosplay.com gathering was added. and......i may push back the deadline for posting your gathering since PMX is getting ready to post their programming schedule soon.

iaShakezula
11-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Oh arlight then.Can I have a copy of the pictures you got of the cosplayers at the parade?All I had was video but no still shots, if you dont mind.Did you know anyone at the parade?I made a rough dvd of the cosplayers at the parade I can give away.

Yeah and PMX hasnt posted their schedule....I hope I dont miss my director Tanaka and Seiyuu Yukana and Tsuda's panel.

inuashley
11-05-2007, 03:49 PM
The Final Fantasy gathering is pushed back to 12p.m. Thanks ^^

scaloy
11-07-2007, 03:26 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen...PMX has finally posted their programming schedule. if you have any last minute changes that need to be made to your gathering, please post to this thread soon. the last addition and update to a gathering that i will take will be this Wednesday, 11/7 @ 9pm.

scaloy
11-08-2007, 02:21 AM
Alright folks, that's it, your gathering submissions and updates will no longer be acceptied. i hope you all have fun at PMX, see you there:rockon:
just look to the 1st post for the gathering list.

Oh arlight then.Can I have a copy of the pictures you got of the cosplayers at the parade?All I had was video but no still shots, if you dont mind.Did you know anyone at the parade?I made a rough dvd of the cosplayers at the parade I can give away.

Yeah and PMX hasnt posted their schedule....I hope I dont miss my director Tanaka and Seiyuu Yukana and Tsuda's panel.

um sure, i haven't started editing those pics yet. if you want, i can give you a copy of the originals.

tweetychick630
11-08-2007, 05:48 AM
Aww pooey, a little more heads up would've been nice XD. Oh well, looking forward to this weekend! And yay for parade peoples! Hope you all are able to come next Nisei Week too ^_^

sicdedman
11-08-2007, 07:49 PM
this prob sounds dumb. but i havent found this anywhere.i would like to know

Can i buy Tickets at the door of PMX??? instead of getting them online?

my friend bailed out on me.so i didnt buy them online..

info Greatly appriciated

Squall
11-08-2007, 10:56 PM
this prob sounds dumb. but i havent found this anywhere.i would like to know

Can i buy Tickets at the door of PMX??? instead of getting them online?

my friend bailed out on me.so i didnt buy them online..

info Greatly appriciated

Sometimes, its good to just look on the main website for that information. But because I like to help, here you go~ (http://pacificmediaexpo.info/2007/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=22&Itemid=50)

iaShakezula
11-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Last minute change for Vampire Knight gathering...it will be on the first floor lobby.PMX set up tables on the second floor, and so we cant.One of the tables at lobby would be fine but ,