PDA

View Full Version : Music Videos

Tsucasa
05-24-2003, 10:27 PM
Which Anime North Music Video did you honestly think was the best at the showings?

I Liked the Final Fantasy X vid. I honestly thought that went well with the music even thou I don't know who sings that song haha.

Oh did anyone know from which anime that David Bowie music vid came from and the song he's singing?

JustinCredible
05-24-2003, 11:04 PM
I disagree... I only saw 2 videos... the Arjuna one (which didn't go well with the music) and the FFX one (which... seemed jumbled and I couldn't get a feel for the presentation as a whole, I guess you have to be a FF-fan to appreciate it).

I really wanted to see this:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=15698

Kikoro
05-24-2003, 11:45 PM
I missed a few vids, mine didnt win anything, oh well at least it was beaten by vids that were really well done.
I missed the vid that won the Northern Lights award but i really like the Macross one with the Top Gun dialog, that was well done. I also liked the Angelic Layer one with the Tina Turner song, that really deserved the best cinematography award.
Just wondering if anyone went to the 9am showing on saturday, i just wanted to know if anyone saw my vids and what they thought. mine were the Dragonball ones done to "Bullets" by Creed and "One Man Army" by Our Lady Peace.
Be nice they were my first two vids ever.

Kia
05-24-2003, 11:56 PM
I managed to see a few videos from the 9am show. I remember hearing Our Lady Peace, but I honestly don't remember what the video was of/from. :( sorry... I agree about the Macross Plus one though. That one was very well done, the end was really funny too. ^_^

Sion
05-25-2003, 04:11 AM
The Cowboy Bebop one 'Beboppin'' was hilarious and very well done I think =D The music went perfectly with the entire thing.

Mekou
05-25-2003, 07:36 AM
X_X OMG Sion! Your avie....it.....O_O *runs away*

You officially scare me now. o.O *keeps running*

Chosuke
05-25-2003, 08:26 AM
xD we are the creepy avvie twins! <and scotti>

mechaex.com
05-25-2003, 02:01 PM
i only say the ones at 9am, wish i say the winners but we were off doing something else, not sure what but im betting it was important :)

Scoti
05-25-2003, 06:57 PM
Sadly I didn't really see the Music Videos. My friend's brother entered but I don't think he won anything

Tsucasa
05-25-2003, 09:42 PM
There was this Cowboy Bebop video I saw also featuring Fey as kylie minogue singing " i can't get you out of my head " was very well done and pretty damn funny too.

:japan:

mechaex.com
05-25-2003, 09:52 PM
yeah i rmeber the cowboybebop vid, was hillarious!!!

where do they host the winning vids of anime north 2003?

Sion
05-26-2003, 12:04 AM
Yeah, the kylie minogue cowboy bebop one was what I was talking about.. haha it was so great...

LOL @ Mekou! If that one scared yah, look at my new one! ROFLMAO XD

Mekou
05-26-2003, 02:10 AM
Your new one it KYUTE ^O^ *hugs you*

Bt it freaks me out cuz the next time I see you I'm going to expect your face to be like that FOR REAL! X___X

Sion, Chobrat and Scotti are making me want a scary/cute anime face. -.-