PDA

View Full Version : To anyone who got a picture of me.

Madara-sama
10-21-2007, 11:35 PM
I was one of the Tobi cosplayers at this year's Oni-con. In fact, I was the Tobi with the hood and the eye-light. I'm looking to see if anyone's uploaded any pictures of me, and if so, if I could have them ^_^

This was actually my first time cosplaying and I want to see some pictures of me.

Umm...thanks in advance.

RazorGT188
10-23-2007, 12:46 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/RazorGT188/10-20-07_1419.jpg

Here you go.

All I got to say, One of the best Tobi's ever.

Madara-sama
10-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Holy crap, dude...you made my night. And thanks for the lack of flash...it lets the light shine, so to speak (pun intended).

Madara-sama
10-23-2007, 07:15 PM
Now I know that there were more than just three people who have a picture of me :( I have a picture (thanks RazorGT188) of me doing the outstretched hand pose (come to the dark side, Luke), and one with my head tilted (and whatever musoka (oni-con.com forums) is giving me ^_^), but I know that there were several pictures taken. My friend has a picture of me on the stairs (the set of stairs next to the main event area) doing the infamous pose from ch364. But I had a few more poses. One was mostly in a group, when I didn't have my mask on...so I'd put the mask over my face except for my right eye and just be like O_( )).

Another one was where I was walking around with the hood covering my face, but the mask was in my hands...kinda on display. I had people take that picture.

Another was when I was sitting on the third floor Sky Walk on...Friday evening (or maybe Saturday, not sure) with my cloak wrapped around me; hood down. I was staring down at the mask longingly, like I was remembering something about my past or something. A couple of people took that one and someone video taped it.

And then there's the generic pictures that I took with the head tilt or just standing there. And I need as many without camera flash as possible! The flash negates the glow from the eye-light! >O

Thanks...

Poke' Chan
10-25-2007, 08:04 PM
you do have to understand though that most of the people who were taking pictures were not cosplaying they were just fans.... therefore it is less likely that they would post on websites such as this one... you could try checking photo bucket... and as for picture taking this con didn't have as many people taking pictures... you should try a-kon... its a great con (better convention center in my opinion) also there is a place on the akon website specifically for putting photo links... easier to find pix... I'm glad you enjoyed your first cosplay experience... its a load of fun :)

Madara-sama
10-25-2007, 09:14 PM
I did A-kon, too ^_^ I just didn't cosplay. I understand most of the people who took pics weren't cosplayers, and that makes it harder to find pics. >_<

Grr...

Poke' Chan
10-25-2007, 09:34 PM
yeah non cosplayers probably don't hang out on cosplay boards to much...hehe

Madara-sama
10-25-2007, 10:00 PM
They should...if they knew what was good for them.

Poke' Chan
10-25-2007, 10:58 PM
well then we will have to make little cards with cosplay.com on one side and join in big letters on the other and pass them out at the next con!!! YAY...lol

Madara-sama
10-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Totally not a bad idea >_> Or we could have a cosplay.com booth :0 *shifty eyes*