PDA

View Full Version : Official "Have you seen me?" Oni-Con 2007 Photo Thread

Wuffers
10-22-2007, 01:44 PM
Have a picture of yourself that you want to find? A picture of your friend or a certain group that you were with? If so, here's the place to put in your inquiries. If you have a reply to someone's search, make sure that you quote their post, then reply with the link to the photo you took.

I wish you all luck in your searches!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I, myself, am looking of photos of Organization Riku (I'm pretty sure that I was the only one there) both with and without gloves (lost one glove on Friday night... found it Sunday morning though >_> ) and Quatre Winner. I was traveling around with a 4th generation (white vest) Riku and/or a girl in purple camo/dressed as Larxene. I was actually in the cosplay contest in entry 5 of the walk ons (two Soras, two Rikus, one Roxas, one Namine).

Have pictures of me? it's much appreaciated.

Lady Saea
10-22-2007, 02:05 PM
Friday:
-Bondage!Alucard from Hellsing (was with the Seras with the big gun)
-Random wolf demon from Inuyasha(I was with an actual Kouga. lol sorry I resembled Kouga so much...I just did one real quick so my Kouga wouldn't be lonely)
-Amano!Sephiroth from FFVII (with Aeris-kabob)

Saturday:
-Madoushi from Final Fantasy Unlimited (with a Makenshi)
-Holy Knight!Delita Hyral from Final Fantasy Tactics (Golden armor...in a group for the contest)
-A Svedish man XD

Thanks!!

Kikala
10-22-2007, 02:18 PM
lulz, You are your naturally long dark hair. XD; -pet pet-

Friday -
I was the Seras with Jonobi as Bondagecard.
And the Kouga with the "other Kouga" Man skirts ftw!
Then I was Ryotaro from Kamen Rider Den-O, but I don't think anyone got pictures of that

Saturday -
Vincent Valentine, from the original FF7 game
Ryuutaros with a Urataros from Kamen Rider Den-O (but again, I don't think anyone got our pictures)
L for the contest (and if you have any pictures or a video of our skit that would be amazing. XD; )
Peter Petrelli from Heroes, I was with a Hiro and Clair, then a Jessica/Nikki, and a Sylar, then Nathan and Issac and Mia and Candice joined. XD

Sunday
For like... an hour I was Akito... from AirGear... I might have been the only one with Roller blades... I'm not sure

Zappa_slave
10-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Friday- NT3000 from Jet Set Radio Future (green hoodie w/ red bag and spraypaint), Zappa from Guilty Gear (with the bending over backwards), Sadako (long hair in my face)

Saturday- Come to think of it, no one took my picture Saturday. Unless it was a candid shot of Akiha Tohno (Melty Blood) or Agito (Air Gear)

Kunami Mata
10-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Hey. I'm looking for pictures that may have been taken of me as Bridget from Guilty Gear. I know there were two other Bridgets out and about, so if it helps, I was the one with the gloves, cuffs, and blue boots.

Thanks. ^_^

rabidfanboy
10-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Saturday - I was the Cain from Trinity Blood. Looking for any pics taken of myself and the Seth with me.

effervescence
10-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Heeeeeey guys!

I'm looking foooor:

Picture of my Julia from Cowboy Bebop (I was the one with the longer, darker blonde wig.)

My green and black dress from Friday night, I was standing about with a Wallmarket Aerith and a Mizuki (Big pink dress!)

ANY photos of our Zelda skit from the contest (I was the Zelda) -- Would be SUPER appreciated.

Thaaaank you!

Hee-Hee
10-22-2007, 03:40 PM
Friday: Any pictures of our Yuna, Paine, and Rikku. There were a few other Yunas about, but we managed to stay all together for the most part.

Saturday: The big Cowboy bebop group that was in the cosplay contest. I was the Andy (the blonde cowboy with the trench coat)

Sunday: Junko Mizuno illustrations. I was cosplaying with Hopie and she had a pink wig and I had a large round purple one. We wore the same outfit, only different colors. They looked kind of 60's style or like Ulala, with big earphones on. ^^

kobert
10-22-2007, 04:34 PM
I am looking for pictures of me as Speed Racer on Saturday. Black haired boy. Odds are I was either giving thumbs up, peace sign, or thrusting.

Also, if anyone has the pictures of me and bath-time Master Chief i would like those.

Veranish
10-22-2007, 04:50 PM
Hello folks, I am looking for pictures of myself (link. That's not helpful.) Or Riku from FFX-1. The only way I can really add to which link I was is... I am this one: http://photos-362.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v141/176/46/666769362/n666769362_370081_408.jpg
and the Riku is this one: http://photos-362.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v141/176/46/666769362/n666769362_370084_1083.jpg

Thanks much.

Evil Kimba
10-22-2007, 04:58 PM
Looking for pictures of Gin Ichimaru and Sosuke Aizen. We were in the cosplay show and the Gin (me) was fairly short, white wig, red contacts.

vg_goddess02
10-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Hey. I'm looking for pictures that may have been taken of me as Bridget from Guilty Gear. I know there were two other Bridgets out and about, so if it helps, I was the one with the gloves, cuffs, and blue boots.

Thanks. ^_^I saw at least 5 the whole weekend, myself XD

Well I was the only I-no..so cough up them pictures! Please

cassie-rae
10-22-2007, 05:23 PM
battle royale (black fuku female student)

Melodious Nocturne
10-22-2007, 05:29 PM
i know some people took pics of me without asking or while i wasn't looking, so i would like to see these pics of me in my natural habitat XDD

Friday - Jack Spicer, Masquerade Demyx

Saturday - Demyx, Raver Demyx

Sunday - Akatsuki Demyx, Casual Demyx

Veranish
10-22-2007, 05:43 PM
Hm my post got lost or something.
Anyways, I was the Link with Riku from FFX. If anyone has pics of either of them, it would be much appreciated.

DivineMaiden
10-22-2007, 06:05 PM
I was Rinoa on Saturday...I think I'm the one with the longest duster lol, I was also cosplay contest #30 :) Wonder if anybody take any pic of me? I would love to see them ^_^

Shoe
10-22-2007, 06:13 PM
I was Haruhara Haruko on Friday and Ness from Earthbound on Saturday. Anyone get me? :[

DarkMyth
10-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Aeris from Advent Children. I was the one carrying around a basket with flowers.

Thanks!

VII Fangirl
10-22-2007, 06:29 PM
I doubt it happened, but did anyone get my Wall Market Aerith? It was the red dress with the fringe. I only wore it on Friday night for the masquerade dance, so I doubt there are many pics Y.Y

Ludger03
10-22-2007, 06:51 PM
Any pics of me as Princess Peach *SBBB style* on Friday and Saturday?
Was the only one who had the frills and golden desings on the dress along with a Mario carrying a yoshi.
oh and also Malik and Bakura on saturday before i lost my voice >< sick.

RavenSkies
10-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Saturday only I was Sailor Saturn.
I know I had alot of pics taken, so i'd like to see them please. <3

Aura Of Dreams
10-22-2007, 07:23 PM
I was Aerith from Advent Children on Friday, and then Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss on saturday :D anybody get pics? <3 *huggles all*

Umino Lee
10-22-2007, 07:42 PM
Hey, anyone get a pic of the Merchant or Dib? I'm pretty sure I was the only one, either time. >.>

And rabidfanboy, I think I may have caught you as Cain... http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1303834

Is it you?

rabidfanboy
10-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Hey, anyone get a pic of the Merchant or Dib? I'm pretty sure I was the only one, either time. >.>

And rabidfanboy, I think I may have caught you as Cain... http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1303834

Is it you?

Hehe...yeah you got me when I still had my oversized fangs in. Thanks! ^_^

shinentai
10-22-2007, 07:53 PM
Any pictures of the Queen Esther and Abel that were walking around Friday and/or Saturday?

Much love to those who can provide us some links! <3

jtcoldfan2
10-22-2007, 08:06 PM
Anybody catch any pictures of me as the Spartan Warrior from 300? I was there all weekend (the one with the shield) pics would be appreciated considering I thought I had lost my camera until sunday :-(

Umino Lee
10-22-2007, 08:09 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1303833
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1303734

Shinentai, I think that's you... ^.^

MewKilalaMew
10-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Friday- Roy Mustang, Edward Elric, and Hohenheim. We all basically stayed together. I don't remember many pictures being taken of us but if you did I would LOVE to see

Saturday- Ouran High School Host Club and Nekozawa. We had the entire host club part of the time. Some of the time we were missing the twins, but I also walked around with a Honey and twins, I know both times we had a ton of pics taken.

Cosplay Contest- We were Haruhi in Wonderland costumes on stage and a little after. I know we had a few pics taken ^.^

Sunday- Roy Mustang again, walking around by myself for the most part, sometimes I was with the Hoheniem some of the time.

shinentai
10-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Yaaay Umino. Those are indeed of me. *sends muffin basket* Thank you!

Proz
10-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Friday & Saturday Evening - Yasu from Nana

Saturday Afternoon - Hayate The Combat Butler (the guy carrying around a tray of drinks)

I'm not going to be surprised if I don't see any pictures. I did get a few taken but if I wanted a plethora of pictures then I would have put on some past cosplays which are photo magnets. It was fun to get back into cosplay just to have some fun with it.

RedeadDie
10-22-2007, 08:21 PM
Looking for these two cosplays I did if anyone has any pictures...

Saturday at noon(ish): Raver Kitty Marluxia

Sunday: Vincent Valentine Turk

RedeadDie
10-22-2007, 08:22 PM
Friday & Saturday Evening - Yasu from Nana
I believe I captured you on video, but I havn't even finished loading it up at our video tech. class yet. I promise to tell you when I have it up with you in that cosplay.

jtcoldfan2
10-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Kobert, I found a picture of you as Speed Racer

http://a323.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/44/l_e2076e3fcf67934fd78a182658266a5a.jpg

Hopefully that works it's on my myspace

sylphkeeper
10-22-2007, 08:40 PM
I think I have a few pics for HeeHee:

YRP
http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/sylphkeeper/Oni-con%2007/?action=view&current=tentwogirls.jpg
Bebop group:
http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/sylphkeeper/Oni-con%2007/?action=view&current=bebop.jpg

Great costumes, by the way!!

battle royale (black fuku female student)

Oh my god!! How did we miss you? My husband and I were cosplaying Mimura and Sugimura from Battle Royale and nobody recognized us at all. We would have loved to have taken pics with you :(

Here's a pic of us, if you're interested: http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/sylphkeeper/Oni-con%2007/?action=view&current=chillin.jpg

Fallen)x(Angel
10-22-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm looking for pictures of me as Yuko from xxxHolic, the 3rd manga cover csotume. As far as I know, I was the only xxxHolic cosplayer, but the costume was a green dress with a TOOOOOON of beads.

I'd appreciate any photos if anyone has any.

Madara-sama
10-22-2007, 09:22 PM
Tobi from Naruto. I really hope that I stood out from the conventional Naruto character cosplay. I was the one with the hood and the red eye-light. I can't find anyone who took pictures of me, and I had quite a few random people stop me for pictures.

I just want some for an album (and a contest) :(

EmperorCesar
10-22-2007, 10:55 PM
I was the Solid Snake on Sat. I had a cardboard box with me.

ZakuKitty
10-22-2007, 11:11 PM
-Leon from Resident Evil 4: I am pretty sure I was the only one there. I was with a Bella sister and the Merchant for a short amount of time on Friday because we got there so late then on Sunday. I know of the pics in the photo thread. =P

-Haschen from Growlanser: A rare one indeed. Few pics because nobody recognized me but yeah. XD I had the really tall gold and black weapons, the gold rings, red shoes/pants and such. I wore it all day Saturday.

OverlordJoey
10-23-2007, 01:18 AM
i was the laharl and full demon inuyasha, i am not going to even mention sasuke xD since there was wayyyy to many :3

Arei
10-23-2007, 02:06 AM
I was Sun-Sun all day Sat. (long white coat, long black curly hair)

Friday I wore Saya (red trench coat version) but no one took any pics of me (not that I can recall anyway)...D: ..that night I wore my original Arrancar...someone (other than people I know) took a pic of me but I dunno if they come here or not, if you do I'd like to see the pic~

Zappa_slave
10-23-2007, 03:22 AM
Wuffers....

And everyone...

http://everydaymemories.ifp3.com/

You should have gotten her card. Email her if you want her pictures. And credit her if you get/use them v'v

Also, if anyone saw the Millia Rage on Friday (long blond hair, white top, no pants), that's my work, and I would like pictures of that please.

yakipan
10-23-2007, 06:33 AM
Saturday only I was Sailor Saturn.
I know I had alot of pics taken, so i'd like to see them please. <3

Is this you?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/angho/saturn.png ^^;

Anybody catch any pictures of me as the Spartan Warrior from 300? I was there all weekend (the one with the shield) pics would be appreciated considering I thought I had lost my camera until sunday :-(

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v105/7/10/584350696/n584350696_1455113_3500.jpg
http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v143/196/17/774980704/n774980704_1458392_6052.jpg

(:

VoOdOoAustin
10-23-2007, 10:04 AM
Umm... How to describe our costume? Victorian period, me: Calf length pinstripe velvet coat, red vest and pants, ascot with jewel. Her: Black lace dress with lots of cleavage... and peacock feathers on her breasts. We also won 1st place in the masquerade if that helps.

yacchan
10-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Anyone get pics of the Vampire Hunter D?

My lefty and I would be eternally grateful for any of them.

Also - By chance did anyone catch the Zidane and Princess Garnet (FFXI strolling around on Friday. We were only out for a few hours...

And - Faye Valentine with the Julia (Effervesence) on Saturday morning. I want pictures of Skank-zilla... It'll never get worn again. >.>;;

Thank you,
~yami

jaiv28
10-23-2007, 11:11 AM
hey all, did anyone happen to get a pic of me as xemnas (final form)? I was the guy xemnas. Also did anyone snap a pic of my sister, she was Jill Valentine from resident evil?
Thanks!

wiltingflower
10-23-2007, 02:18 PM
If anyone has any pictures of the Heroes cosplay group from Saturday night, please let me know! We all would be very appreciative for some pics. :)

keikana
10-23-2007, 02:42 PM
heyhey! I wasn't walking around in costume for TOO long at this convention (we came all the way from Colorado and spent more time sleeping/hanging around with people than at the actual convention, haha), but I was dressed as Gokudera Hayato from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (silver wig and fake dynamite) and also Bridget from Guilty Gear XX (the one with the blonde wig and teddy bear, I hung around the game room a lot in this costume).

any pictures would be appreciated!

Marius Dreary
10-23-2007, 02:59 PM

Also - By chance did anyone catch the Zidane and Princess Garnet (FFXI strolling around on Friday. We were only out for a few hours...

And - Faye Valentine with the Julia (Effervesence) on Saturday morning. I want pictures of Skank-zilla... It'll never get worn again. >.>;;

Thank you,
~yami

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2166/1712842461_03bf42d02e.jpg?v=0

There's the awesome D
D is for :D

By the way, does anyone have a picture of me? I was Iori Yagami Friday & Saturday.

Thanks~

-Marius

RazorGT188
10-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Was only there Saturday. Was Sasuke that was being dragged around by a Sakura

SeventhNight
10-23-2007, 04:38 PM
Obligatory searching time.

Alright, so, I was one of the Ulquiorra's on saturday. I had full white make up and I think i was taller than the other girl that was him too...I did a LOT of pics with 2 different Grimmjows and an Ishida hanging around...

Anyone got anythin?

Zappa_slave
10-23-2007, 05:30 PM
If anyone has any pictures of the Heroes cosplay group from Saturday night, please let me know! We all would be very appreciative for some pics. :)

I got one. I'm one of Josh/Knightfall/Hiro's friends. It's in my gallery in the photo thread.

President Kyo
10-23-2007, 05:55 PM
i know someone has a picture of the guy with the skull lolz

homeofmew
10-23-2007, 07:34 PM
Looking for all Pics as me as pikachu
also here is my gallery.
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/homeofmew/OniCon2007/

I don't have any with the guy with the skull he was freaky :(

Madara-sama
10-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Now I know that there were more than just three people who have a picture of me :( I have a picture (thanks RazorGT188) of me doing the outstretched hand pose (come to the dark side, Luke), and one with my head tilted (and whatever musoka (oni-con.com forums) is giving me ^_^), but I know that there were several pictures taken. My friend has a picture of me on the stairs (the set of stairs next to the main event area) doing the infamous pose from ch364. But I had a few more poses. One was mostly in a group, when I didn't have my mask on...so I'd put the mask over my face except for my right eye and just be like O_( )).

Another one was where I was walking around with the hood covering my face, but the mask was in my hands...kinda on display. I had people take that picture.

Another was when I was sitting on the third floor Sky Walk on...Friday evening (or maybe Saturday, not sure) with my cloak wrapped around me; hood down. I was staring down at the mask longingly, like I was remembering something about my past or something. A couple of people took that one and someone video taped it.

And then there's the generic pictures that I took with the head tilt or just standing there. And I need as many without camera flash as possible! The flash negates the glow from the eye-light! >O

Thanks...

RavenSkies
10-23-2007, 09:34 PM
Is this you?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/angho/saturn.png ^^;

yes that's me. thank you!

cassie-rae
10-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Oh my god!! How did we miss you? My husband and I were cosplaying Mimura and Sugimura from Battle Royale and nobody recognized us at all. We would have loved to have taken pics with you :(

Here's a pic of us, if you're interested: http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/sylphkeeper/Oni-con%2007/?action=view&current=chillin.jpg

I missed you guys too. I was only there Saturday though, that could be why. I was Mitsuko.

CoolKidMitch
10-23-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey guys! Looking for pics of my J-rock costume, I know a few people took pictures but I have not seen any. I wore the taped up boots and was staffing the Unconventional Couture Contest.

Also I was 'Ouran Mitch' in the cosplay contest staff, running around answering questions and stuff.

If anyone got pics that would be awesome :D

Cat-Chans
10-24-2007, 12:02 AM
Pics of

James
Nel
Cirucci
Rave Hime
Elliot Reid

PLZ
THNX

crushingice
10-24-2007, 12:13 AM
Anyone have pictures of me in my french maid Chii outfit? I was only in it a little while Friday night, but a I know a couple people took pictures. It's a new one and I don't have any pictures ;_;

Arakhne
10-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Here's the one I snagged of you on the skybridge, Tobi.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/omigod_cosplay/Oni-con%202007/P1010188.jpg

I had a few people take pictures of me Friday and Saturday as Nobu Terashima from NANA. I was the one with the big Black Stones flag >.> Sorry if I hit anyone with it. >.<

sylphkeeper
10-24-2007, 01:19 PM
Hello all! Looking for pics of Gaara/Kankuro. Either or would be great-I was the Kazekage Gaara with the bright red hair and brown vest, and I believe that the Kankuro with me was the only one there. Also, any pics of the Saiyuki group-consisting of Goku, Sanzo, and particularly Kougaiji(Reload version) or anyone in it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Madara-sama
10-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Thanks, Arakhne :D

perfect_verse
10-24-2007, 06:04 PM
Saturday afternoon- I was dressed in black kimono/corset with white hakama & geta. I also did a whiteface with fake eyelashes & red lips.

RavenSkies
10-24-2007, 09:25 PM
anymore of my sailor saturn? i know i had a crap load of pictures taken.

icedrgon
10-24-2007, 09:42 PM
Hello! My friend and I were at the Con on Saturday, we were the two guys with signs around our necks that said "Random Anime Villain" and "Random Anime Pervert".

They made us take our signs off about half-way through the Con (apparently the guy that spotted us was the highest guy at the Con, and nobody else had a problem with it.) But either way we really would like to get a picture of ourselves if it's at all possible.

Thanks a lot guys!

Madara-sama
10-24-2007, 09:54 PM
I totally remember seeing those signs. Yeah, there's a "no signage" rule at cons (at least at the ones I've recently been to). Some people don't mind, some people do.

But I did see you guys. Too bad I didn't bring a camera to this con.

Arakhne
10-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Thanks, Arakhne :D

No problem, that costume and the mask was awesome ^_^

Madara-sama
10-25-2007, 01:08 AM
No problem, that costume and the mask was awesome ^_^

Thanks. A lot of people liked it. Some even went as far as to say it was one of the best at the con (dunno how valid a statement that'd be, but I won't make it...I'm not THAT egotistical..yet).

I still wish I had more pics, though >_<

Poke' Chan
10-25-2007, 01:29 AM
this isn't really a have you seen me as much as did anyone get pictures at Saturdays bleach photo shoot ?

Madara-sama
10-25-2007, 02:00 AM
this isn't really a have you seen me as much as did anyone get pictures at Saturdays bleach photo shoot ?

Who did you cosplay as? I might have seen you at some other point in the con and one of my friends might've snapped a pic.

Kunami Mata
10-25-2007, 03:04 AM
Also, if anyone saw the Millia Rage on Friday (long blond hair, white top, no pants), that's my work, and I would like pictures of that please.

That one, on the right?

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa261/KunamiMata/Oni-Con%202007/Image028.jpg

Kunami Mata
10-25-2007, 03:26 AM
heyhey! I wasn't walking around in costume for TOO long at this convention (we came all the way from Colorado and spent more time sleeping/hanging around with people than at the actual convention, haha), but I was dressed as Gokudera Hayato from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (silver wig and fake dynamite) and also Bridget from Guilty Gear XX (the one with the blonde wig and teddy bear, I hung around the game room a lot in this costume).

any pictures would be appreciated!

Ah, so there were other Bridgets I missed. I actually had a teddy bear, too, and am having trouble finding pictures of any Bridget that wasn't the one with the paper plate.

Poke' Chan
10-25-2007, 02:49 PM
Who did you cosplay as? I might have seen you at some other point in the con and one of my friends might've snapped a pic.

I cosplayed as soi fong... there where about 5 or 6 of us throughout the convention but i was dressed up both Friday and Saturday :wave:

Aniorcten
10-25-2007, 03:08 PM
I was the Spartan Banana on Saturday and Sunday. Wonder if anyone on here has any pictures of me? :3

Looking for all Pics as me as pikachu
also here is my gallery.
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/homeofmew/OniCon2007/

I don't have any with the guy with the skull he was freaky :(

The guy with the skull was freaky, wish I had some pictures of him *lol* I have a picture of you with me in it but thats it. sorry :(

perfect_verse
10-25-2007, 05:41 PM
I was the Spartan Banana on Saturday and Sunday. Wonder if anyone on here has any pictures of me? :3

You're my hero.

Etsu
10-25-2007, 10:49 PM
rabidfanboy - I've got you as Cain with the fangs ^^http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1306540

MewKilalaMew - My friend was the Kyouya with the backpack. I remember seeing you as Roy too at the Vic panel. I was the Winry in the front row. http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1306590

Poke'chan - Is this you? http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1306513

Did anybody get me as travel Winry Rockbell on Friday or Nana Osaki in the red kimono on Saturday/Sunday? I also had a Hachi in a bright pink kimono with me.

Poke' Chan
10-26-2007, 12:01 AM
nah... not me... I have pix in my gallery that my boyfriend took... she was pretty cool though I talked to her at the photo shoot and I have pix 2

President Kyo
10-26-2007, 12:23 PM
The guy with the skull was freaky, wish I had some pictures of him *lol* I have a picture of you with me in it but thats it. sorry :(

thank you, i think.... anyway i wish more people who did get pictures of me would post them lol

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi198.photobucket.com%2Falbums% 2Faa8%2FBelgianCar%2FOni-Con%25202007%2520FTW%2FDSC00330.jpg&searchTerm=oni-con%202007&pageOffset=7

Elven_Light
10-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Hey guys looking for pics of me as Dean venture. We did it Saturday and were the only Venture family running around so if you got some pics or know where to find some that'd be awesome! :bigtu:

jtcoldfan2
10-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Anybody else catch any photos of me as the Spartan Soldier from 300? I know I had a ton taken, and I had misplaced my camera for 2 days of the con so any pics would be appreciated!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=180064178&albumId=922221 - friends Oni Con gallery, lots of pretty sweet photoshopped pics

Hentai-Iruka
10-28-2007, 04:43 PM
Friday:
-Bondage!Alucard from Hellsing (was with the Seras with the big gun)
-Random wolf demon from Inuyasha(I was with an actual Kouga. lol sorry I resembled Kouga so much...I just did one real quick so my Kouga wouldn't be lonely)
-Amano!Sephiroth from FFVII (with Aeris-kabob)

Saturday:
-Madoushi from Final Fantasy Unlimited (with a Makenshi)
-Holy Knight!Delita Hyral from Final Fantasy Tactics (Golden armor...in a group for the contest)
-A Svedish man XD

Thanks!!

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/Hentai-Iruka/Oni-con%202007/?action=view&current=DSC00031.jpg

It came out a bit Blurry ;D; but there you are as Arucard :D!

Friday: Any pictures of our Yuna, Paine, and Rikku. There were a few other Yunas about, but we managed to stay all together for the most part.

Saturday: The big Cowboy bebop group that was in the cosplay contest. I was the Andy (the blonde cowboy with the trench coat)

Sunday: Junko Mizuno illustrations. I was cosplaying with Hopie and she had a pink wig and I had a large round purple one. We wore the same outfit, only different colors. They looked kind of 60's style or like Ulala, with big earphones on. ^^

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/Hentai-Iruka/Oni-con%202007/?action=view&current=DSC00170.jpg
I really liked your group a lot, great job :D!

I was Haruhara Haruko on Friday and Ness from Earthbound on Saturday. Anyone get me? :[

I have one from Akon 18 as well, so Ill post that one too :)!

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/Hentai-Iruka/Oni-con%202007/?action=view&current=DSC00027.jpg

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/Hentai-Iruka/Akon%2018%202007/?action=view&current=100_0172.jpg

Any pictures of the Queen Esther and Abel that were walking around Friday and/or Saturday?

Much love to those who can provide us some links! <3

This one came out a bit blurry D:: http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/Hentai-Iruka/Oni-con%202007/?action=view&current=DSC00026.jpg

Queen Esther: http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/Hentai-Iruka/Oni-con%202007/?action=view&current=DSC00057.jpg

Both: http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/Hentai-Iruka/Oni-con%202007/?action=view&current=DSC00058.jpg

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/Hentai-Iruka/Oni-con%202007/?action=view&current=DSC00087.jpg

You made me rofl <3

I cosplayed as soi fong... there where about 5 or 6 of us throughout the convention but i was dressed up both Friday and Saturday :wave:

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/Hentai-Iruka/Oni-con%202007/?action=view&current=DSC00089.jpg
I figured you'd be one of these :D.

Hey there! I was wondering if any of you have any pictures of me as Deidara or anybody from this Akatsuki group: http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/Hentai-Iruka/Oni-con%202007/?action=view&current=DSC00175.jpg .

President Kyo
10-28-2007, 10:33 PM
sorry for bothering every one on a daily basis but i just wanted to let you know that www.everydaymemories.ifp3.com has her pictures of oni-con 07 up now ^_^

euforia
11-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Anyone have a picture of a Ritsuka? 8u8;;

J0llyBoots
11-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Anybody else catch any photos of me as the Spartan Soldier from 300? I know I had a ton taken, and I had misplaced my camera for 2 days of the con so any pics would be appreciated!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=180064178&albumId=922221 - friends Oni Con gallery, lots of pretty sweet photoshopped pics

My cousin got a couple of you, pretty nice costume lol.

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h251/drumfiend0206/

mmm_bubblegum
11-01-2007, 10:31 PM
okay, i'm looking for pics of me.
i was there saturday as Lulu from Final Fantasy X.
there were one or two other lulus there. i had a black wig on with really long braids. and my fur trim was grey

jaiv28
11-02-2007, 01:51 PM

I think this is ya'll, sorry if its not so great.
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/oni-con0692.jpg

jaiv28
11-02-2007, 01:54 PM

dunno if these are you. . .http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/Picture041.jpg

&
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/Picture056.jpg

jaiv28
11-02-2007, 01:56 PM
I was the Solid Snake on Sat. I had a cardboard box with me.

I have 2 snakes, dont know which one is you?
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/Picture104.jpg
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/oni-con020.jpg

jaiv28
11-02-2007, 01:58 PM
i was the laharl and full demon inuyasha, i am not going to even mention sasuke xD since there was wayyyy to many :3

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/Picture029.jpg
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/oni-con0522.jpg

great job with the costume

jaiv28
11-02-2007, 02:00 PM

Thank you,
~yami

only got garnet, sorry
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/oni-con0612.jpg

jaiv28
11-02-2007, 02:03 PM
I was the Spartan Banana on Saturday and Sunday. Wonder if anyone on here has any pictures of me? :3(
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/Picture080.jpg

jaiv28
11-02-2007, 02:06 PM
last one. . . did anyone happen to see me as Xemnas, or my sis a jill valentine, or my sis as pooh bear? I would really appreciate any. thanks!

Wuffers
11-02-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm still looking for pictures of me as the following:

Organization Riku w/ gloves, no plushie
Organization Riku w/o gloves, plushie
Quatre Winner w/ red hair

Not gonna look for young Balthier... it's just useless to do that...

EternalUkyou
11-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Me in my black and white lolita, I had on HUGE white high heels, you coudn't have missed me! ^^ and/or pictures of me in teh fashion show (pink lolita with my male counterpart in white and black with mini tophat!)

Anita_King
11-03-2007, 01:30 PM
hm im looking for Ryuk pics.... im pretty sure i was the only Ryuk there o.o; i think i was... i could not see much so i have no clue XD but yeah... i know ALOT of ppl toke pics so it would be nice if i got to see some ^^ thx pplz

jaiv28
11-03-2007, 05:54 PM
hm im looking for Ryuk pics.... im pretty sure i was the only Ryuk there o.o; i think i was... i could not see much so i have no clue XD but yeah... i know ALOT of ppl toke pics so it would be nice if i got to see some ^^ thx pplz

well, you dont stand out too much in this one, sorry, but here it is. . .
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/oni-con015.jpg

Anita_King
11-03-2007, 11:23 PM
well, you dont stand out too much in this one, sorry, but here it is. . .
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/oni-con015.jpg

Ah! Wonderful ^^ thank you for the pic, and i dont mind if i stand out or not as long as am there oh and im sure my friends will be thankful also so yup yup thanks again ^^

jtcoldfan2
11-04-2007, 01:07 PM
My cousin got a couple of you, pretty nice costume lol.

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h251/drumfiend0206/

why thank you! I enjoyed it, and those pictures are awesome

dunno if these are you. . .http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/Picture041.jpg

&
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/Picture056.jpg

Yes they are, thank you!

President Kyo
11-04-2007, 10:42 PM
~La Sad~

I should have expected that i would only get 5-8 pictures out of the like 80 that i had taken of me. oh well i guess thats what i get for being such a stupid original character.

brookebless
11-04-2007, 10:57 PM
hi, i was a Lolita cat girl. I was wearing a pink and black dress with black high heals. i might of not been wearing my cat ears though...who knows! i also could have been wearing a black wig. if not then my hair is a dirty blonde color. i look like i may be 13-15?
if you guys find me or think you have seen any pictures of me email me at

Chobitsb@gmail.com

thanks!

jaiv28
11-06-2007, 09:36 AM
~La Sad~

I should have expected that i would only get 5-8 pictures out of the like 80 that i had taken of me. oh well i guess thats what i get for being such a stupid original character.

well atleast you got some of the ones taken of you, I havent gotten even one responce:bigcry:

rabidfanboy
11-07-2007, 06:55 PM
rabidfanboy - I've got you as Cain with the fangs ^^http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1306540

MewKilalaMew - My friend was the Kyouya with the backpack. I remember seeing you as Roy too at the Vic panel. I was the Winry in the front row. http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1306590

Poke'chan - Is this you? http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1306513

Did anybody get me as travel Winry Rockbell on Friday or Nana Osaki in the red kimono on Saturday/Sunday? I also had a Hachi in a bright pink kimono with me.

Thanks for the pic! ^^

CoolKidMitch
11-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Guess no one got a picture of my J-rock outfit :/ darn it

Hopie
11-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey guys! It's Hopie. Um, I was wondering if anyone got a picture of Hee-Hee and I in our Junko Mizuno cosplays that we wore on Sunday. Basically, I was wearing a pink wig and she had on a purple one, and they had earphones over them. We had inverted costumes of the same character.

Wow, that discription was REALLY vauge, but my camera died Saturday night, so I didn't get any pictures of them!

baka_shinigami
11-25-2007, 06:10 PM
Did anyone take a picture of the ANBU Curse Marked Sasuke on Saturday? I also had a big green Snake with me.

EmperorCesar
12-13-2007, 01:05 AM
I have 2 snakes, dont know which one is you?
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/Picture104.jpg
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/jaiv28/Oni-con%2007/oni-con020.jpg

Thats me in both pics. Thanks!

RavenSkies
12-13-2007, 06:21 PM
did anyone get me as Sailor Saturn? i was the only saturn there. i know i had many pictures taken of me.

thanks.

sakuragirlram
12-27-2007, 03:05 AM
I was one of the few(more like bazillion) Ls. Although, my hair didn't defy gravity like most did, (Kudos to you guys!) But I did a skit with my friends. The L vs Misa? Any pics of them would be great to! ^^

dudechian
12-29-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm looking for pictures anyone may have taken during Nabeshin's panel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOJ5GLr4lo

Me in the green.

dudechian
12-29-2007, 08:20 PM

Months later, a girl comes by and uploads her pics >_>

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/dudechian/self/DSCN1651.jpg
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/dudechian/self/DSCN1530.jpg
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/dudechian/self/DSCN1567.jpg

Oh and is this the skull dude you were talking about?
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/dudechian/self/DSCN1570.jpg

t_f
04-30-2008, 11:35 PM
Okay, I took some photos, so hopefully I'll remember everyone! XD

Vampire Hunter D
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33646373&id=30409970

Deidara
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33646373&id=30409970#pid=33646374

Winnie the Pooh
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33646373&id=30409970#pid=33646375

Rikku & Link
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33646373&id=30409970#pid=33646376

Soubi & Ritsuka (someone did request this one...right? Right?)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33646373&id=30409970#pid=33646377

The Spartan banana
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33646373&id=30409970#pid=33646378

The Spartan soldier
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33646373&id=30409970#pid=33646379

Speed Racer
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33646373&id=30409970#pid=33646380

I'm not sure if this is the right Tobi, but I'm gonna post it anyway.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33646373&id=30409970#pid=33646381

Xheonort...I can never spell that right...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33646373&id=30409970#pid=33646382

Yuna & Lulu
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33646373&id=30409970#pid=33646383

I hope those are the right ones! There are some I regretfully did not take like the Sailor Saturn or the baby Gaara, but what can you do? I went as a Yuna from FFX-2. I was the one without the guns who was walking with a blond girl wearing a yellow t-shirt. Did anyone get any pics of me?

Madara-sama
05-02-2008, 01:17 AM
No, that's not the right Tobi =( But thanks for putting them up anyways n_n

t_f
05-05-2008, 07:42 AM
Agh, that's too bad. I'll be sure to find you next time!

Madara-sama
05-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Agh, that's too bad. I'll be sure to find you next time!

I hope so n_n I hope to get lots of pictures from Oni-con this year xD

t_f
05-05-2008, 11:59 PM
You'll get plenty from me!! I'll hunt you down even if I have to plow through random civillians to do it!

Madara-sama
05-08-2008, 05:49 AM
You'll get plenty from me!! I'll hunt you down even if I have to plow through random civillians to do it!

*blinks* Well, now I just feel special *blushes*