PDA

View Full Version : woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranma Saotome
05-24-2003, 10:29 PM
Big prop to us!!!

We won Judges Award! Go us. Yeah....

Admin
05-25-2003, 12:06 AM
I got a crappy pic of you guys up on the stage but I'll see if I can salvage it. Congrats!

Link Arroway
05-25-2003, 06:44 AM
I can probably pull a nice pic off my videocamera off that :D I need firewire to make it easy, it has the port, but I have no special cable >_> :O
yatta! yatta! lalalalalalala......

RealizeDOP
05-25-2003, 06:08 PM
Congratulations! it was good seeing you guys!

minako chan
05-25-2003, 09:39 PM
POOOOO!!!!! I didn't know that they were giving out judges awards...so I went back to my room. My shining moment happened without me!!!NOOOOOOO!*cries and pouts, sees a kitty and gets over it >^.^<*

Link Arroway
05-26-2003, 06:38 AM
I will try to get to work between studying for exams this week on getting your video off my camera and uploading it! I need to find a firewire cable for my Sony camera... otherwise I can just use my crappy ass capture card if it wants to work.
It will work, if I mess with it enough :). I can always mail out videotapes! Tho, that costs money. I'm going to try to find a firewire cable, so that will pull the best quality. It might just take me a few more days tho.
I hope Animazement distributes their videos of the cosplay thing! Did everyone register their interest in getting a videotape?

KurumiChan
05-26-2003, 11:35 AM
Congrats Ranma! It was so great to meet you in person this year! Did I glomp you good enough? You smelled good! Lol! I loved your spike costume-- it was hot! ANyway, I miss everyone! PM me sometime

Ranma Saotome
05-26-2003, 04:35 PM
Admin: Thanks! :)

Link: Get the firewire cable you fool! :)

RealizeDOP: Same here! Loved your skit too! Congrats on graduating! :)

*pets minako chan*

KurumiChan: Thanks! Loved your Kurumi costume too! *blush* Thanks for the compliments, you were pretty good out there on the dance floor. ^_^ I hope your bf doesn't know what you said to me! =p

Giant Alucard
05-26-2003, 04:56 PM
I saw so many of you at this con *unlike katsu*..... And this was one of my better con expierences so far.

Congrats to you Ranma, i believe my friend got you on video, got to watch it again.

Ranma Saotome
05-26-2003, 05:00 PM
Aight man. :)

BTW, did you wear a black ninja pullover sweatshirt?

Giant Alucard
05-26-2003, 05:04 PM
of course!!!!! I added "GOT L337" on the back. LOL, alot of people seemed to like it.

Ranma Saotome
05-26-2003, 05:27 PM
Yo man, I want one of those! :D

ShingoBunny
05-26-2003, 06:07 PM
Ranma: Congrats~! XDDD But I told you that already! Mou, you can pick me up anytime!

Link: Hope you're going to Neko, too~! You were fun to hang out with XDDD

Ranma Saotome
05-26-2003, 07:12 PM
I plan on picking yopu up again ShingoBunny! XD

liz-maru
05-26-2003, 07:15 PM
i wish i coulda gone to the dance on saturday ;_; but tiredness got to us. ranma im sorry that when we finally got our pic taken i started giggling -____-o sigh... it was fun tho! ^_-

Link Arroway
05-26-2003, 07:20 PM
Cosplay.com needs a section for NekoCon! I gotta find a way to go there and get money!

Ranma Saotome
05-26-2003, 07:31 PM
Yeah liz, I was lookig for you. ^_^ You owe me next time! BTW, you were best female moogle I've seen in a long time. ^_~

Link Arroway
05-26-2003, 07:36 PM
liz was super-cool! She found me when I was wandering around or something as usual and said hi and was really nice! Yay!! ^_^ she had that really cool moogle costume on. I think I got a picture of it too.

Ranma Saotome
05-26-2003, 07:42 PM
Yep, so do I. ^^ I have a picture of myself with her. That costume of hers makes me wanna break out FF3 right now! :)

Link Arroway
05-26-2003, 07:48 PM
FF3 I think I have that one... I have all the US PSX ones!! :D I should... do that... but studying... agh! oh well

Ranma Saotome
05-26-2003, 07:55 PM
LOL, what's studying! xD

Link Arroway
05-26-2003, 08:07 PM
lol. awesome. cept too much of that this year for me, and now I'm boredline slight lecture or murder by parents.

liz-maru
05-26-2003, 08:33 PM
Ranma!! *^^* blush blush blush!! i wanted to go to the dance but no one would take me ;_;.i was gonna cut a rug with you!! ^_~ it was great to meet you!! your funnay!! and link im so glad i got to meet you!! both of you rock so hard!! i appreciate those compliments they make me feel good!! ^_- you all are so sweet!! both of you had outstanding costumes!! YAY!!

Link Arroway
05-26-2003, 08:46 PM
Yay thanks liz ^^ Ranma, you did had pretty some pretty awesome costumes as well. I managed to see some of them in my ventures around the hotel grounds :D
The dance was a lot of fun, even if I had nobody much to hang out with there, after awhile I just kinda did my own thing and whatever, I also met a random person who I saw playing DDR earlier and talked to them for awhile, it was fun!

Ranma Saotome
05-26-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by liz-maru
Ranma!! *^^* blush blush blush!! i wanted to go to the dance but no one would take me ;_;.i was gonna cut a rug with you!! ^_~ it was great to meet you!! your funnay!! and link im so glad i got to meet you!! both of you rock so hard!! i appreciate those compliments they make me feel good!! ^_- you all are so sweet!! both of you had outstanding costumes!! YAY!!

What! Oy vey! Next year his and hers moogles! xD

BTW, are you on AIM? IM me! :)

Mako-san
05-26-2003, 09:31 PM
YAY!! Congrats Ranma and Crew on a award!! You guys so rocked! I wish I saw it, I saw a little of it in line!! But Congrats!!

On RealizedDOP! Congrats to you and your group for you awards!! Ahh you all performance was awesome!!

Congrats to Robi-chan and Kas and myself on our judges award!! We rocked too!! :rockon:

Ahhh I wish i met more people!! But it was great seeing everybody again!!

Ranma Saotome
05-26-2003, 09:53 PM
It's such a good thing knowing that you and your friend's skit win. :)

Hikaruchan
05-26-2003, 10:50 PM
Well, I am slightly alive now after crashing after AZ. Congrats to our cosplay winners - I tried to get pics but haven't checked yet to see if they turned out. I am having to change webhost providers - but in the meantime I will try to get some AZ pics up in my gallery later on tonight

ShingoBunny
05-26-2003, 11:25 PM
Ranma: LOL~! I look forward to being picked up again!

Liz: Mou~! I never got to tell you how much I looooved your Athena~ =3!!!

Ranma Saotome
05-26-2003, 11:52 PM
Shingo, if I pick you up, you might not come back! ^_~ *lol*

AshleyV
05-27-2003, 01:21 AM
Liz: It was great meeting you!!! You are totally awsome!!!

Hikaruchan: It was totally great to see you again! It is sad that it will be a while before our paths cross again!

Ranma: I'm sorry that by the time I had a chance to go to you party there wasn't any. It was great meeting you and I still owe you a dance!

liz-maru
05-27-2003, 07:16 AM
ashley thank you ^^ your awesome too! so nice!! ^_- and Shingo im so sorry i didnt get to say bye bye, everything was so craza that day ;_;! i luved your costumes girl you rock!! ^_- you betta post some pics of yourself in your gallery cause i wanna see more of your cosplay!! you too ashley i luved your costumes!! and link your adorable you know it ^_^ ahh hee!! and ranma i dew have aim and ill add you to my listie *^^* your so cute lol! too bad i goofed up our pics -___-o. know what ranma im thinkin the whole his her moogles is a good idea!! me likie!! im already thinkin up designs for next year WOO ^_-!! ^^ you all rock!! i had so much fun!! YAY!

Ranma Saotome
05-27-2003, 08:51 AM
Oy, I hate being in school... 4 weeks left! :D

AshleyV: I should've taken that dance when I had the chance. :) You were great out on the dance floor! You was working it! ^_~

liz-maru: I'll be posting pics this week, I promise that to you. Me, cute? *turns bright red* Aww thanks. :) But you're the hottie. ^_~ As for his/hers moogles, lemme know okay? I'm up for that one. :)

EDIT: I think I have pics of you as Athena from AZ 2001. I remember for a while, that on some boards I frequent, you were quite popular. :)

ShingoBunny
05-27-2003, 08:51 AM
Liz: Thanks! n____n!

Ranma: LMAO, really now?

Ranma Saotome
05-27-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by ShingoBunny
Ranma: LMAO, really now?

Don't temp me. :D

liz-maru
05-27-2003, 09:07 AM
me <.< i was popular *^^* omg omg blush!! ah hee!! that costume was so lame tho the first costume i eva made was athena 97' me luv her!! ^^ ranma check out my gallery and you can see my remake of it if you want! ^^ ranma your so nice!! ah hee!! your so cute lol!! yeah and if you wanna do the moogles lemme know that is a wonderful idea i want tew!! i gots an idea ill pm you if you want ah hee!! *^^* YAY! shingo your awesome tew! YAY! oh and i cant wait to see the pics ranma wooooo!! ^^ im so hyper now!! :bouncer:

Ranma Saotome
05-27-2003, 07:56 PM
liz-maru, look at it this way... After I took that shot of you as Athena, I was like "uh...... wow, what a babe!" and I walked right into a wall. ^_^;;;

liz-maru
05-27-2003, 09:01 PM
OMG RANMA I LUV YOU!! ^^ i thought i looked like such a nerd! I LUV YOU!!! *^^* your al livin doll thank you so much!! your so awesome!! i thought you looked awesome i was like all gigglie!! you rock!! ah hee! blush blush blluuusssshhhhh!! *^^*

Ranma Saotome
05-27-2003, 10:34 PM
No, I'm the nerd liz. :) When you IM me and stuff, I'll send you that pic. :)

Farmboybob
05-28-2003, 05:31 PM
Ranma's right though Liz.
Also, I found this quite amusing and I don't know why but for some reason you were alot taller then I pictured you. I thought you were short and when I saw you and you were about as tall/taller then me I just laughed. Is this weird?

ShingoBunny
05-28-2003, 05:37 PM
LOL, yeah, same here.. ^^ Though, I'm only, like, 5'5"...

liz-maru
05-28-2003, 09:03 PM
Farmboybob ;_; you didnt say hey to me i was sad!! i didnt know if it was you or not so i didnt wanna seem like a nerdo =( awe man i coulda been like yo sup!! ^^ my shoes i think just made me mad tall but ah hee it was so fun YAY!! =) we all need to go to the dance next year and jam woo!! and ranma ill be online tomorrow so im gonna i.m. you so look out for me!! ah hee!!

AshleyV
05-28-2003, 09:39 PM
Liz: Next year is so going to rock! You need to come to the dance!

Ranma Saotome
05-28-2003, 09:42 PM
Gotcha Liz. I'll be hom all day, I have no work. And yes Ashley, I'm glad got a chance to dance with you, even for a hot minute. :)

ShingoBunny
05-28-2003, 09:44 PM
Next year I might actually dance... lol... doubt it. I've yet to go to any con dances. *thought she'd go to one this year but, alas, did not*

Ranma Saotome
05-28-2003, 09:52 PM
Why didn't get out on the dance floor SB?

liz-maru
05-29-2003, 07:20 AM
next year im gonna go to both dances and im gonna dance tha whole time by golly!! ^^ and ill prolly be all craza but hey i wanna! woo!! and ashley we need to chill next year cause your so nice!! and shingo your so nice and awesome we should chill to!! ^^ awe man i cant wait til next year now lol!

ShingoBunny
05-29-2003, 08:15 AM
Liz: n_____n! Of course!

Ranma: Dunno... lol.... just never have. I've always been hanging out outside of it.....

Ranma Saotome
05-29-2003, 09:21 AM
Next year Shingo... HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!

Farmboybob
05-29-2003, 10:36 AM
Liz-Maru:
Farmboybob ;_; you didnt say hey to me i was sad!! i didnt know if it was you or not so i didnt wanna seem like a nerdo

I wanted to say hi to you too but I have a sad case of "IGetNervousAroundGirlsIHaveNeverMeetBefore-itis" but yeah, I did get a nice pic of you and some other chi's posing egyptian style.:skidude2:

minako chan
05-29-2003, 10:39 AM
I was one of those chiis! Are you gonna post those pics? Please?

Farmboybob
05-29-2003, 10:42 AM
Ok I'll try to get it up as soon as I can fix my scanner. **kicks scanner repeatedly** :D

liz-maru
05-29-2003, 10:52 AM
lol no need to be nervous around me dude!! ^^ i dont bite!! ^_- you betta say hey to me next time tho okies! pwease!! have you been on risingsun.net i believe your picie is on there check it out! ah hee! ^_-

Farmboybob
05-29-2003, 11:32 AM
Yeah Liz-maru, I promice next time I see ya I'll say hi ^_-

And yeah, I saw me at risingsun.net. And the asian guy pic beside mine is Quadrain61(he's my friend from school)
I saw your pics too. They were great! :D

Hikaruchan
05-29-2003, 11:42 AM
Well, since my album here is about out of space - thought I would just cut & paste together a preview pic of the winners photos that I know post here.

Giant Alucard
05-30-2003, 07:07 AM
Alot of pics from the con have been posted on www.risingsun.net. These are some pretty good pics too, and it's the only place so far to have my Junpei costume in it. I still have to remember why exactly I went and posed with a Nightcrawler plushie while dressed as Alucard during the photo shoot.............hmmmm. Makes me wonder.

Hikaruchan
05-30-2003, 10:12 AM
I am having to change webhost, as abstract media is supposed to be shutting down hosting at end of this month. So, once the DNS changes go through, I will start uploading stuff to new provider. I have @ 550 pics to put up.

liz-maru
05-30-2003, 12:36 PM
i wanna be back at animazement :( *sniff sniff*

Link Arroway
05-31-2003, 02:01 PM
aww cute new sig! ^_^
I miss Animazement too, it was the funnest thing XD

Ranma Saotome
06-01-2003, 11:45 AM
Stop you two... Ya gonna depress me. :p

liz-maru
06-01-2003, 02:24 PM
me sowie but i miss me peps!! =(

Link Arroway
06-01-2003, 08:33 PM
>_> Need.. more.. con! :O AZ come back, faster!! damn, I have to wait a whole nother school year!

Ranma Saotome
06-01-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by liz-maru
me sowie but i miss me peps!! =(

Awww!!!! We miss you too! :(