PDA

View Full Version : A Two Part Question on materials

Righteousness
05-25-2003, 03:18 AM
Ok, while it's more than two parts I needed a catchy Topic Title, I have a few questions and I figured this is the perfect place to ask them. I LOVE replicas and making them, so the questions I have are:

1.The site with the guid to making Wolfwoods Cross Punisher is down, did anyone copy it or is there someplace that has a step by step or guide to making it?

2.I'm also looking for a guide to creating a great looking KeyBlade, I saw one for sale, a life sized one that was pretty perfect so if anyone knew of where to either buy one or find a guide for making one it'd be great.

3.Does anyone have a detailed picture of Squalls final gunbladeThe Lionheart? It's the one he uses in Kingdom Hearts it glows.

4.Where would one find paint to paint on plexiglass yet still look transparent?

5.What kind of glue works well with plexiglass keeping it sturdy, for cosplay as well as display?

Thanks for at least reading even if you can't help, and to those who can thanks a bunch!

Sarcasm-hime
05-25-2003, 02:58 PM
There are translucent glass paints that you can get at craft and art supply stores...don't know if they work on plexiglass but it's worth a try. ^_^