PDA

View Full Version : Red Mage/Wizard sprites

Eriol
05-25-2003, 10:07 AM
I'm looking for all the Red Mage/Red Wizard game sprites extracted from Final Fantasy Origins. I've seen plenty of sprites for the NES version. I want the new sprites.

Thanks.

caelestis
05-25-2003, 01:46 PM
I've been looking around a while too for the white mage sprite from FF: Origins.

Best (and only) place I've seen a good picture is from the game guide for FF: Origins itself. If you want me to I can try to scan that page and post it on the web for you (but it woud be prolly Monday-- my digital camera is with my friend at her brother's graduation- pray it survives the ordeal).

Also, you could try digging around the screen shots of GameSpot.com.. they should have some.. but I think most screens contain the warrior, theif, white mage, and black mage...

Hope that helps any

Eriol
05-25-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by caelestis
I've been looking around a while too for the white mage sprite from FF: Origins.

Also, you could try digging around the screen shots of GameSpot.com.. they should have some.. but I think most screens contain the warrior, theif, white mage, and black mage...

Hope that helps any

I found sprites for the Wonderswan handheld. Square-Enix used that as the basis for the Playstation game, so the sprites are nearly identical.

http://www.planetnintendo.com/ff1/wscchar.shtml

caelestis
05-25-2003, 08:43 PM
Ah coolness!

Vashu
05-25-2003, 09:37 PM
a friend of mine has made some drawings of the basic ff1 characters (blame 8bit Theater!), so if you want to, i can scan them for you

Eriol
05-26-2003, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the offer, Vashu, but I found the sprites I need for reference images.

Vashu
05-26-2003, 02:10 PM
if you need them, just ask ^^

Eriol
05-26-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Vashu
if you need them, just ask ^^

Thanks. lol