PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Baskets Photoshoot

ki kuru kitty
05-25-2003, 01:54 PM
A friend and I are going to cosplay characters from fruits Basket. I'm gonna be the illustrious Ayame and my friend will be Shigure. It'll be very adorable, I also have a friend who would make the cutest tiger girl. All other characters are free, sorry shigure-kun is picky bout being the only one. I'd like to make a Photoshoot gallery if others are interested, I just adore fruits basket so much. I have other costumes, but I think my friend will setup those photoshoots.

makonurikoryoko
05-25-2003, 02:35 PM
XD if i go and its a big if(I think its going to fall on my college move in day :P) I will probably do Tohru Honda

Tenjou
05-25-2003, 05:24 PM
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10047 - my group's thread

If you want, maybe we can join groups? Cause I have no clue how to run a photoshoot, to be honest. ^^; We're going to be outside, hopefully. Where will your group be shooting at?

Thank you! Later!

ki kuru kitty
05-26-2003, 11:29 AM
^_^ This is wonderful, I want to probably do it outside if theirs a garden. Hoping no car cons will ruin our con >.<. Anywho, we have a Tohru and a Soma Kisa. But I'm open to more, you can never have too many lovely lady cosplayers^_-. However if you wanted to play a female charter we don't have, we are looking for Kagura (Boar girl), Ritsu, Arisa Uotani (one of my favorits) and Saki Hanajma (spookey zombie girl). Aside from the two previously listed all the male charters are open.

Tenjou
05-26-2003, 07:12 PM
Yeah ~_~; no car conventions. -_-

^^::: will your Tohru be cosplaying summer or winter Tohru? I'll be summer, so maybe there'll be a difference so there's not a billion Tohru's all looking the same.

We have two Uo's -- but we don't have a Kagura (though Cocoa's friend may cosplay her), Ritsu, or a Saki either.

My Group's Cast~
Kyou - SohjiroX (cosplay.com)
Tohru - Tenjou (me)
Uotani (#1) - Tamoko (cosplay.com)
Uotani and/or Ayame - Ghost (cosplay.com)
Hatsuharu - Animeparty (cosplay.com)
Hatori - Eririn (Animeparty's friend)
Shigure - (Animeparty's friend)

SohjiroX
05-26-2003, 07:24 PM
If I can make it, I hope I will knowing me its a yes at times, I will also bring a yuki outfit if we have two of kyou or such, I dont want to have no yuki to beat up on.

ki kuru kitty
05-27-2003, 12:11 AM
Indeed, I need a little brother to tease. I am going to be Ayame in a black jacket and long white shirt. Shigure is trying to find a Gray Kimono. Tohru I will guess be normal I'm not sure I will get back to her. ^_^ So We don't have to much confusion I will everyone have the spotlight in a photo, so don't worry. But I also want to make sure we get solos, doubles and groups, Also groups that won't have and will have doubles of characters. Of course pictures that may include Yaoi, aggrevation, comedy and confusion. How does that sound, I will be able to help out since I'm a little familiar with the getting flashed with camera's. ^_^ Of course my role as Ayame will boost my leadership skills.

"K, bye bye."

Cocoa
05-27-2003, 02:57 PM
Yeah, we have a possible Kagura, although the rest of the people coming with me are already covered - Ayame, Yuki, Tohru, and possibly me as Hatori on top of the possible Kagura. But hey, if we want any amusing shots with multiples of the same character, that is always good fun - I've got a bunch of multi-Seishirou pics from AB that turned out pretty nice.

neoangelwink
05-28-2003, 09:57 AM
^_^ this goint to be very cute

SohjiroX
06-18-2003, 04:58 AM
ok slite trouble....I dont know if I can offered going and than staying there as well, I only have enough to get a ticket there and pay for con, dont know of rides to and from the airport and for room, so if this stays like this....I wont be able to make this, and I hopet o go and make this my first out of state con.

Tenjou
06-18-2003, 03:45 PM
Kyou~ just keep working at it. It'll be alright if you can't come after all; but I hope you can. Don't worry, just keep saving up. If it ends up that you can't come after all, just PM me or IM me and tell me.

Raiyha
07-01-2003, 09:21 PM
I might go as either Kagura in her uniform, or as Hana ^^.

Tenjou
07-15-2003, 01:09 PM
SohjiroX has told me he won't be able to come to Shoujocon after all. =(

Raiyha, that's great! ^_^ I'll put you on the list.

-Cast as of Now-
Tohru - myself
Uotani (#1) - Tamoko
Uotani and/or Ayame - Ghost
Hatsuharu - Animeparty's friend
Hatori - Eririn
Shigure - Animeparty
Ayame/or Haru - Ki kuru kitty
Kagura/or Hana - Raiyha

-Spots Open- (there can be repeats)
= Yuki
= Kyou
= Akito
= Hiro
= Kisa
= Momiji
= Ritsu

Only a few weeks left until Shoujocon! :D Can't wait!

ki kuru kitty
07-15-2003, 02:32 PM
That's great, I have to friends that will be going as well

DressDragn = Tohru (I forget which type)
Tom = Shigure

I've already took some photo's of me in my Ayame Costume. I wonder if I can get my hands on some of the pictures.

ki kuru kitty
07-15-2003, 02:32 PM
That's great, I have to friends that will be going as well

DressDragn = Tohru (I forget which type)
Tom = Shigure

I've already took some photo's of me in my Ayame Costume. I wonder if I can get my hands on some of the pictures.

Tenjou
07-16-2003, 12:50 PM
Okay ki kuru kitty. ^-^ Added them to the list. heehee! try to get those pictures and post them up! =D

-Cast as of Now-
Tohru (#1) - myself
Tohru (#2) - dressdragn
Uotani (#1) - Tamoko
Hatsuharu - Animeparty's friend
Hatori - Eririn
Shigure (#1) - Animeparty
Shigure (#2) - Tom
Ayame/or Haru - Ki kuru kitty
Kagura/or Hana - Raiyha

-Spots Open- (there can be repeats)
= Yuki
= Kyou
= Akito
= Hiro
= Kisa
= Momiji
= Ritsu

AnimeParty
07-30-2003, 09:59 PM
I may have someone going as Kisa, not sure. :D

AnimeParty
08-19-2003, 05:28 PM
Arg.....So here is ther deal from this side. I've got one member comming as Kyou, (no kisa, no haru, no hatori) and me as Shigure. Blah (wanna kill them all)...I'll be Haru on Friday thou. :D Does anyone know time and place?

Tenjou
08-19-2003, 07:34 PM
Arg.....So here is ther deal from this side. I've got one member comming as Kyou, (no kisa, no haru, no hatori) and me as Shigure. Blah (wanna kill them all)...I'll be Haru on Friday thou. :D Does anyone know time and place?

Aw! ;-; That's really too bad. I'll talk to Ayame (ki kuru kitty) later on to finalize, but I'm pretty sure that it will be outside on Sunday at noon.

AnimeParty
08-20-2003, 02:43 AM
Oh....sunday...I won't be there sunday.....:(

Tenjou
08-20-2003, 08:51 AM
><;;;;;; sorry, I was really tired last night. I meant Saturday. Sorry!!!!!! ;-; Can you still make it?

digikoomi
08-20-2003, 06:05 PM
hey~ want Yuki in girl uniform :3
and please tell me when and where is it, so I can make it on time and right place~ if you didn't see me, come get me at artist alley... always miss photoshoot because too busy there..x_x

Tenjou
08-20-2003, 06:49 PM
hey~ want Yuki in girl uniform :3
and please tell me when and where is it, so I can make it on time and right place~ if you didn't see me, come get me at artist alley... always miss photoshoot because too busy there..x_x

*_* Please please come! We need a Yuki! I'll have an annoucement following this post. =D I'll try and find you if you can't make it (I think your girl Yuki is so cute! ^^)

Tenjou
08-20-2003, 06:52 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT - Fruits Basket Photoshoot Time and Location Information

I talked to ki kuru kitty earlier today and he decided that the time will be on Saturday around Noon through 1pm.

It will be inside because he doesn't want the shoot to interfere with non-anime hotel occupants. Unless there is a perfectly beautiful place outside, then it will definately be inside the hotel.

We'll all meet up at the main entrance to the hotel and go from there.

The Cast is: (please correct me if I'm wrong)
Tohru (#1) - myself
Tohru (#2) - dressdragn
Uotani (#1) - Tamoko
Shigure (#1) - Animeparty
Shigure (#2) - Tom
Ayame and/or Haru - Ki kuru kitty
Kagura and/or Hana - Raiyha
Yuki - Digikoomi
Kyou - Animeparty's friend
Kisa - ki kuru kitty's friend

Still Need to Complete:
= Akito
= Hiro
= Momiji
= Ritsu
= Hatsuharu
= Hatori

Thank you- see y'all Saturday!

digikoomi
08-20-2003, 07:10 PM
ah...SAT...I can't make it..>.< friday I can but no sat..I am kamui on sat...but you guys come meet me at lobby I take photos ^^

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=19363

AnimeParty
08-21-2003, 10:46 PM
Yup. YAY I'll be there Saturday, I guess I'll change quick, but I'm not sure. My Haru costume is in repair (don't ask) and I'll be wearing Shigure for Friday, and Su on Saturday, I might do Shigure Saturday morning then. :D
The outside is really pretty :D

ki kuru kitty
08-21-2003, 11:53 PM
Hey just want to let people know that I will be there at Shoujo to share my love as Ayame. Hope to see you all there. Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Had a virus, but thanks to Tenjou, everything is ok. Thanks

Tenjou
08-24-2003, 05:51 PM
;___________;

I totally missed this.

I couldn't make it down to the lobby in time, and then I went to the panel and signing with Tomoko Taniguchi. I only saw a Kyou, a Yuki, two Harus, another Tohru, and I think a Momiji throughout the entire con. ;-; I'm sorry everyone - you might've seen me today running around as Tohru. I wasn't in the costume as much as I wanted, because my family and I went to the pool for awhile and we had to pack and eat.

Joel---- were you in Ayame attire? 'Cause I didn't see you at all. T_T; but I was thinking if you were practicing for the masquerade all day Saturday, then you probably missed it too?

Digikoomi-- I didn't see you either! ;____; I really wanted a picture of you! I checked the artist alley Saturday but I didn't see you there. maybe I mistook you for someone else though- I was Makoto Kino poking around with my mom nearby.

Animeparty-- I don't think I saw you either! unless the Kyou I saw was the one you were talking about, 'cause then I did see him. I did see two harus walking around, but I only got a picture of one.

I'll talk to you all later, I got some major unpacking to do.

-edit- actually, I did see you animeparty; at least I think so. were you su from clover or from another series? 'cause I got a picture of a Su when I was at the Tomoko signing. ^^;;;

digikoomi
08-24-2003, 09:14 PM
oh no~ I was Kamui all morning on sat, than I switch to Yuki Eiri around 2:30 pm ....

AnimeParty
08-29-2003, 03:42 PM
Tenjou: I was Su from Love Hina...
Yeah, I didn't see you either. I was with a pretty big group. On Friday I wore Shigure in the afternoon, and on Saturday morning I only wore it for the photo shoot, I changed right before lunch. :( The person who was supposed to come a Kyou ended up backing out was well (stupid people)....
But I did post our group of 5 uh....last week...so it should be somewhere....mmm......-_-'
Well maybe next con :D