☆ヴァンパイア騎士 待ち合わせ☆
~~もつかれさまですた。~~

FRIDAY: 7 pm (Most likely)
Place: The Photo Gathering Area

*Optional hang-out together plan followed

Hi.
乙! Cross Academians and VK-Layers.
Thanks. We were goegeous!! (T^T)\\
We had such a good time. Meeting in the photo area was unique.
Very very happy to see you all-you guys were cute and beautiful.
It was hard for me not to take you guys home.
ぉ~持ち帰りぃぃ 

All the people who saw us,
thanks. I hope we could impress you!!

Because all the vampires were gathering, it was stormy outside.
But we were good vampies and daytime class students were behaving well, too. Right, head master?

See you at next Gathering.
Love and blessings.

-Mikaname-

Special thanks to:
everyone who wrote to this thread, joining this idea and, Ms. Neo_Serenityand Mr.Hazel Chaz who reached out and helped me as a lost sheep.

missrelena
10-24-2007, 03:30 PM
A gathering sounds fun to me! I'll probably be wearing Yuki, and I'll see if I can get Hilly to wear Ruka!

z_mikarin
10-24-2007, 09:15 PM
A gathering sounds fun to me! I'll probably be wearing Yuki, and I'll see if I can get Hilly to wear Ruka!

Hi, missrelena,
Welcome~. I know you from TB thread and I'm very exciting to see you
even before AX!!!! Hope your Ruka will make it, too^^

Eveil
10-29-2007, 06:30 AM
Hi Mikarin~! <3

I can wear either day class Zero or Ichiru

z_mikarin
10-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Hi Mikarin~! <3

I can wear either day class Zero or Ichiru

Hello, welcome Hildechan^^

Wow you cosplay Ichiru, too?
I have never seen Ichiru cosplayer.
Of course it is your choice but...

I can't wait to see you!!
I put you on the list as Zero/Ichiru but
let us know when you decide, I will fix it^^

autumnsnow55
10-30-2007, 03:12 AM
i'm gunna go as seiren or rima(if i get the wig in on time) ^^

z_mikarin
10-30-2007, 03:10 PM
i'm gunna go as seiren or rima(if i get the wig in on time) ^^

Welcome, autumnsnow55!
I think we have enough time to prepare before ALA, so you will find the perfect wig by then, I hope...^^

z_mikarin
10-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Kyaa, I am so happy to see more Cross Academian drop lines on this thread.
And the gathering is happening!!:angel:

Here is a question from your Kaname Sempai:

Is it okay to kinda set a date on Friday??
Time is still open at this moment but Friday is my best day.
As I wrote above, yes it is possible to plan 2nd shoot according to everyone's schedule but at least I would like to plan the 1st one on Friday.

missrelena
10-30-2007, 05:46 PM
Friday is all right . . . but I have a Hellsing gathering right before the Cosplay Chess starts (whenever that is. . . afternoon I think) So any time in the morning or later toward evening is best for me. Sunday would be better, but I can work with anything that you all decide!:angel:

WeretHekau
10-30-2007, 10:35 PM
i think i'll be able to make it as zero :D

z_mikarin
10-31-2007, 03:40 AM
Friday is all right . . . but I have a Hellsing gathering right before the Cosplay Chess starts (whenever that is. . . afternoon I think) So any time in the morning or later toward evening is best for me. Sunday would be better, but I can work with anything that you all decide!:angel:

missrelena, thank you for your willingness to work it out on Friday.
I think Friday later evening will be better. Because on Friday, people are still arriving to con. And yes, it is also up to the con schedule.

If I arrive early enough then I will go see the Hellsing gathering to take some photos. You guys will be great for sure!!

z_mikarin
10-31-2007, 03:42 AM
i think i'll be able to make it as zero :D

Welcome, WeretHekau.
Another Zero cosplayer. Very exciting!

autumnsnow55
11-01-2007, 08:25 PM
i'm good with any day ^^ oh! i have some other friends that are on cosplay but they're not replying.. *stares at them... you know who you are!* anyways, they're ruka, yuki(or shiki if she gets the outfit in on time), kaname, aido, cain, and headmaster cross!(if she make it in time -_-;;) sorry if i forgot someone >> <<

z_mikarin
11-01-2007, 10:23 PM
i'm good with any day ^^ oh! i have some other friends that are on cosplay but they're not replying.. *stares at them... you know who you are!* anyways, they're ruka, yuki(or shiki if she gets the outfit in on time), kaname, aido, cain, and headmaster cross!(if she make it in time -_-;;) sorry if i forgot someone >> <<

Okay!! Great.
Looks like we will have a great party of VK!
And Friday seems to be possible^^
yey!

Sushi Monster
11-02-2007, 04:56 PM
You know I'll be there. XD As Seiren!

z_mikarin
11-02-2007, 06:53 PM
You know I'll be there. XD As Seiren!

Sushimon, you are so sweet.
Can't wait to meet your Seiren.
Please protect me from Day class girls^^ hehe

missrelena
11-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Please protect me from Day class girls^^ hehe

What are you implying? (Snicker)

Luffy XII
11-04-2007, 02:24 AM

haha i felt the roxie stare. Friday sounds good, I will be comming with the said group as Kaname.

asdfx3
11-07-2007, 01:17 AM
ill probably attend. but someone let me borrow their vk female costume please :3

but if i dont get one in time, ill come as casual zero.

z_mikarin
11-08-2007, 08:03 PM
What are you implying? (Snicker)

muhuhu...
Just...Nightclass dudes seems to over protect Kaname anyway. Of course Yuki also protecting nightclass dudes from day class gals. So would you protect me, too?? Looking forward to it^^

z_mikarin
11-08-2007, 08:06 PM
haha i felt the roxie stare. Friday sounds good, I will be comming with the said group as Kaname.

Hi, hi! welcome to the thread.
Good, the Friday seems to be okay. I hope all "the said group" can come also^^ Exciting.

z_mikarin
11-08-2007, 08:10 PM
ill probably attend. but someone let me borrow their vk female costume please :3

but if i dont get one in time, ill come as casual zero.

asdfx3, welcome.
Okay, I will put you down as Zero but if you find uniform, please let me know. I will reflect that on the reference list, if you would like to.

z_mikarin
11-08-2007, 08:48 PM
By the way, about Monthly Girls' Manga Magazine "LaLa",
Vampire Knight Mirror comes with the December issue.
I wonder how it will be like...:geek:

I will try to fix Kaname Suits as much as I can by ALA.
...looking for the diamond shape acrylic stones for
Cross Academian suits.
I made a mold, too but I like the way acrylic stone shines.
Or metal studs, but I prefer not to put holes on the material so...

missrelena
11-10-2007, 03:40 PM
I used metal studs on ours, and they turned out really well. . . but punching holes is a pain in an already made costume. (The lining hides all the stud prongs on mine.)

Of course I will protect Kaname! (Hugs!):angel:

asdfx3
11-10-2007, 11:51 PM
after reading the vk costume thread, the uniform doesnt seem that hard to make.

i just have trouble with the studs, i dont want to purchase 100 and only use 30% of them. will anybody be willing to sell me about 40 if you bought the 100 piece set? :]

now I am off to find inexpensive twill ^o^....when the sun rises >.>

Kamasu XIII
11-12-2007, 02:26 AM
I'll be there as Day Class Zero.

Azu-Chan
11-13-2007, 03:30 PM
i'll be going as Shiki if i get the night uniform if not i'll also be taking yuki :3

iaShakezula
11-14-2007, 11:25 AM
I dont mind Friday night, I will be coming from Westwood on that day.I am not attending the con but I will show up at the gathering.

Why dont we all have dinner that night as well.I wont leave Burbank untill late .
I'll try to be vice president Takuma Ichijo, I will try to remember to have my fangs this time.

missrelena
11-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Hhhmmmm. . . cosplay dinner. Sounds fun! Besides, I'm sure we'll all be starving by then!

ten10_chan
11-17-2007, 01:48 PM
I'll be there and i hope by then i can figure out my wig issues and be ruka!!~

asdfx3
11-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Can you put me as night class yuki? I finished the uniform in less than a day o.o for an event.

ycysusan2001
11-19-2007, 06:43 PM
^^ Ill be there... either Ruka or Rima

missrelena
11-19-2007, 08:33 PM
So, do we have a time/place set yet? I can't remember! (If I'm being oblivious, just kick me.)

missrelena
11-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Yup, I'm double posting because I was hoping we could schedule this before the Cosplay Chess activity. (I'm not in it, but I'm guessing some of the others are.):crylaugh: Please. . . can we come to a decision soon?! ALA is coming up and I REALLY want to do this gathering!

Sushi Monster
11-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Cosplay Chess starts at like...3 pm, right? Any way we can do the gathering after Cosplay Chess (after 5 pm)?

z_mikarin
11-27-2007, 12:01 AM
OK, yes, we should decide the time and place soon.
And if the cosplay chess is from 3pm then, after 5pm sounds good to me.

Will it be okay to have the gathering after 5 pm on Friday?

iakurosaki had this cool idea about having dinner together so may be
meeting for gathering around 5:30ish and then people who want to go to dinner together take off from there??

About the place, I think I can go and take a look at convention area next week sometimes. This weekend, I will attend Japan Expo so I have to fix the costumes for that so, next week will be the earliest I can do that.
Unless some one already have an idea of the good place to meet^^

z_mikarin
11-27-2007, 12:04 AM
To all who decided to join us,
hello and the warmest welcome to this board.
So I updated the reference list as much as I can.

I hope you don't mind writing down all of yours even some of you still deciding about the detail of the costume. Anytime let me know when you need to be updated^^

NEw updates so far:
Zero (Night Class Ver.): Kamasu XIII
Shiki: Azu-chan (Yuki?)
Takuma: iakurosaki
Ruka: ten10_chan
Ruka: ycysusan2001 (Rima?)

z_mikarin
11-27-2007, 12:23 AM
i just have trouble with the studs, i dont want to purchase 100 and only use 30% of them. will anybody be willing to sell me about 40 if you bought the 100 piece set? :]

now I am off to find inexpensive twill ^o^....when the sun rises >.>

I hear you about buying bulk.
I hope you will find someone who can share, really.
After all, I have decided to use the acrylic stones.
I could make the clay model looks close to the Manga picture and
go with clay but I like the way acrylic stones shine....
But they don't look like the manga ones...(^_T)
Anyway looking forward to seeing you, asdfx3.

I used metal studs on ours, and they turned out really well. . . but punching holes is a pain in an already made costume. (The lining hides all the stud prongs on mine.)

Of course I will protect Kaname! (Hugs!):angel:

Confession:
I have never used studs before and I am not good at eyelets either.
My Abel costume has failed eyelets scars...so I had to avoid those.
I admire your effort!!!

well, so, I hope it will be okay to have VK gathering after the chess?
Because I thought you have other schedule on that day such as Hellsing gathering...

I Why dont we all have dinner that night as well.I wont leave Burbank untill late .
I'll try to be vice president Takuma Ichijo, I will try to remember to have my fangs this time.

Hey.
Great idea! I will go with you as much as I can and seems to be very possible now. About fangs, I was also thinking about them may be we can talk about them when we meet at JE.

Sushi Monster
11-27-2007, 02:35 PM
I wouldn't be able to make it to the dinner because it's my birthday and I'm having a separate birthday dinner! Unless you all want to join in I don't really mind...but we're going to have to reserve in advance and figure out which restaurant to go to since Downtown Burbank is really busy on weekends.

missrelena
11-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Yes, the Hellsing gathering is right after Cosplay Chess, too. But if everyone else still wants to do the VK gathering at 5pm or so, just let me know when and where we go to dinner, and I'll try to meet you all there. -- Not my first choice, but if that's what I have to do to attend them both, then that's what I'll do! I'm DYING to meet everyone in the VK group, but everyone I'm riding to the con with will be at Hellsing, and they'll leave me home if I don't come to their gathering. :crylaugh: I'll make it work, don't worry.

iaShakezula
11-28-2007, 07:03 PM
Sushi Monster ,...where are you going to have your birthday dinner?Sushi sound good to me.

5pm gathering, that will be tough for me, I will try to request to leave work early that day.It takes me a good 50 min or so to get to Burbank from Westwood.I am ok driving to Burbank at night since I drive often there to go to the recording studios for classes. I really want to meet up.
Anyway, if we are to gather it will be inside the hotel since it is dark already.

Sushi Monster
11-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Sushi Monster ,...where are you going to have your birthday dinner?Sushi sound good to me.

We have absolutely no idea yet! We have to figure it out soon and make reservations in advance. Know any restaurants in the area? I have never been there before.

z_mikarin
11-28-2007, 07:44 PM
<Gathering time>
How about 6 pm to gather for photoshoot?
Then we head for dinner after that...
Will it be too late?

I suggested 5:30 above but then why don't I make it to 6 pm...

<Gethering place>
About the gathering place,
I will go to the convention area anyway to suggest possible place to
meet up for gathering anyway and that will be next week, unless somesone have an idea of where to meet and post it here...

<Dinner>
About dinner,
Well personly, I prefer not so expensive place and close to the convention area of course...and that, too I can check next week if it is not too late.

Or, I will talk to iakurosaki @ JE and we will come up with something....

How's that???

Luffy XII
11-28-2007, 07:54 PM
ooo sushi monster its your birthday on friday? I'm assuming something crazy will happen xD

missrelena
11-28-2007, 08:08 PM
I suggested 5:30 above but then why don't I make it to 6 pm...

That will help me. Hellsing is at 5:30. . . so if I leave early from there, and show up a little late for VK (assuming I can change my costume faster than physically possible) I should get there before we leave for dinner.

<Gethering place>
About the gathering place,
I will go to the convention area anyway to suggest possible place to
meet up for gathering anyway and that will be next week, unless somesone have an idea of where to meet and post it here...

ALA says they will have a room at the con center set aside for gatherings with backdrops and professional lighting. Since it will be dark outside by then, why don't we meet there? Just a suggestion.

<Dinner>
About dinner,
Well personly, I prefer not so expensive place and close to the convention area of course...and that, too I can check next week if it is not too late.

Inexpensive and close is good! (I'm soooooo poor right now.) Oh, and some of my Hellsing friends want to know if they can tag along. They said they won't be offended if the group says no, but I told them I would ask.:crylaugh:

How's that???[/QUOTE]

Sushi Monster
11-28-2007, 08:11 PM
ooo sushi monster its your birthday on friday? I'm assuming something crazy will happen xD

LOL I wish. But I'm going to need a good night's rest before the surgery on Saturday morning.

Inexpensive and close would be nice, but I hear all the good places are in downtown, which is a 5 minute drive down the freeway. And the food surrounding the con is pretty pricey.

autumnsnow55
11-28-2007, 08:32 PM
okie, there's an olive garden, outback, and hometown buffet like 5 minutes away from the hotel if we go by car. (i live really really close) i suppose the hometown would be best but i don't really care for the food. i can reserve a spot for us in advance if you wanna go to any of those places. i just need to know how many people are comming. ^_^

and i say we just keep it simple and meet in the lobby. most of our vk gathering's are at night anyways and it hasn't really been a problem. gatta make sure the vampires don't get sun burned. XD

Chas
11-28-2007, 09:08 PM
I'll probably wear Aidou. :x

z_mikarin
11-29-2007, 02:33 AM
Gathering Time:
So, looks like 6 pm - 6:30 pm for the gathering time.
Is it okay, everyone?

Gathering Place:
The Photo Gathering Room next door to Cosplay repair station is
suggested. For me, I think it will be good except:

a. It needs reservation so we need to decide the precise time ASAP and reserve with ALA. Before that, we need to check the latest possible reservation time with ALA...

b. I hope anyone who just wants to take photos will be allowed and the room is large enough.

What do you all think?

Cosplay Dinner Retaurant Choice:
Olive Garden and Hometown Buffet sounds okay to me.
But we have a Birthday Girl so what do you think, Sushi Monster??

And
Personly I love Hellsing-layers so I would like to have dinner together as well.
How about the rest of the VK-layers?

>Chas.Tsukishiro,
Welcome. We looove to have idol sempai (Aidou)!

iaShakezula
11-29-2007, 03:16 AM
Im leaning towards Olive Garden.We can carpool to the restaurant.

Sushi Monster, Olive garden cool with you? It would be a special dinner if the VK cosplayers are celebrating with you.....So you have surgery on Saturday?What are you having if you dont mind?Hope its not too serious.

And 6-630 is more like it,I hope i can get in that room without a pass. I still need to leave work 30 minutes ahead.

autumnsnow55
11-29-2007, 06:18 AM
ahhhh i used to work at that olive garden! i'll see if i can get some cool servers, but we're gunna have to tip really well >< and i'm gunna bring my ghetto car, it can seat up to 5(or 7 if we really really really wanted to) so carpooling'll be fun ^_^

oh and there's a kabuki in downtown burbank sushi for the sushi monster? >> <<

z_mikarin
11-29-2007, 12:03 PM
Time: 6:30 pm
Place: Still not decided but probably The Photo Gathering Room

I emailed ALA regarding to the latest possible booking time for
The Photo Gathering Room. Also, I asked how many people can fit in the room.
So it may change but at least I will post the Gathering time of 6:30 pm.

Restaurant:
I prefer Olive Garden, too. How's that, Sushi Mon????

Sushi Monster
11-29-2007, 01:27 PM
OH GOD I LOVE OLIVE GARDEN. BREADSTICKS PLEASE. XD

Oh, the surgery isn't for anything bad! I'm getting Lasik eye surgery. Sooo Friday will be the last day I have to wear glasses/contacts for the rest of my life. XD

I'll try to figure out how many of my friends will be coming to the dinner too, then tell you asap! (If I can get a number on who's coming to the VK gathering that would also be awesome)

missrelena
11-29-2007, 03:25 PM
Hooray for Olive Garden!!!!!! (Hand over the breadsticks and no one will get hurt!) I will definitely have two, possibly four others with me. . . I'll check and get back with you on the for-sure number.

6:30 would be fabulous. . . but 6:00 is okay, too. I'll do my best not to be too late! :)

Clueless Case
11-29-2007, 03:31 PM
I'll be there as Maria and to wish sushi a happy birthday!

Eveil
11-29-2007, 03:38 PM

lol when does something crazy NOT happen? xD

and put me down as a definate for Ichiru, I'll have his day class uniform by then, but will still bring his 'assassin' sort of wear if someone wants different shots.

z_mikarin
11-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Oka~y.
Yeah, I love Olive Garden and I am glad that
Sushi Monster likes the idea!!!!
So it is Olvie Garden??? Really???

So, we need the restaurant reservation.
In order to make one, we need the exact number so why don't we have
reservation dead line. By then, we give each other the exact count and then someone will reserve according to that number.

A). When should we set the Restaurant reservation deat date as??
Sooner is better.

B)Who will take care of the restaurant reservation?? //
Anyone???

I will bring myself as Kaname and Takeriya_Hagi as Yagari, so two of us for sure and one more possibility.

>Hildechan, okay. Ichiru day class. wakuwaku
>Clueless Case, welcome.

autumnsnow55
11-29-2007, 05:41 PM
i'll put the reservation up. it should be fine since the policy for reserving big parties are two weeks in advance. but i'm not sure if they'll do it since it's on a friday. we normally didn't do it on weekends but i'll see if they can make an acception because they love me so much? >> << i was thinking like 20?

asdfx3
11-29-2007, 07:10 PM
how much should we bring to spend for olive garden?<---poor student T.T

z_mikarin
11-29-2007, 07:24 PM
i'll put the reservation up. it should be fine since the policy for reserving big parties are two weeks in advance. but i'm not sure if they'll do it since it's on a friday. we normally didn't do it on weekends but i'll see if they can make an acception because they love me so much? >> << i was thinking like 20?

Alright!
So will it be okay for you to ask Olive Garden anyway then?
Probably like 20 for now.
Once you find out if we can make reservation then we will come up with
more specific number...I guess.

iaShakezula
11-29-2007, 09:50 PM
how much should we bring to spend for olive garden?<---poor student T.T

Well the cheapest pasta is 11.25 ,soup is about $5 plus tax and tip.If you need help, I think I can.

http://www.olivegarden.com/menus/menu/?server_path=/menus/dinner/classic_recipes/

Them not taking reservation on Friday night can be a problem.I just talked to them and and it might take more than an hour or so just to get our table for 20.That means somebody has to be there to sign up our group ahead of time.

Outback Stakehouse would accept call on the same day at 12 noon for a qausi reservation, so we might have a better chance of getting seated faster.
Do what you can Autumnsnow55, that would be awesome.

Anyway,if we are willing to stay late to be seated for dinner, I dont mind as long as we hang together.

z_mikarin
11-30-2007, 12:03 AM
[QUOTE=iakurosaki;2189699]
Anyway,if we are willing to stay late to be seated for dinner, I dont mind as long as we hang together.

Aw...I cannot stay late on Friday.
I am not staying at con hotel and
I have to go home early to prep for the Masq next day...
I hope somehow we can reserve a restaurant.
But you know...

autumnsnow55
11-30-2007, 12:48 AM
hmm it'll take more than an hour wait for 20. i can ask my sister or something to go there in advanced, but we're gunna have to have more than half of our party there. and it'll be a problem if there's more than 20 people. >> << i think it'd be best to wait to see how many people are gunna be there for sure though.

z_mikarin
11-30-2007, 01:19 PM
i think it'd be best to wait to see how many people are gunna be there for sure though.

Okay.
We will see.
Also it seems like we have other options even if Olive Garden is not possible.

So, get the number!!
How about by Dec 10, everyone who wants to join the VK cosplay dinner
after the gathering will write their name and number of the people.

Will it be too late setting this by Dec 10??
But let's try.

missrelena
11-30-2007, 03:35 PM
I hate to hog all the seats, but as of right now, my group will be six to attend dinner. :crylaugh: (If that is too much, let me know and I'll figure something out.)

autumnsnow55
11-30-2007, 06:29 PM
it should be fine missrelena. and by december 10th isn't too late to book a reservation. ^_^

z_mikarin
11-30-2007, 10:30 PM
So, I think I am updating the Cosplay Dinner list so
we will know the number by Dec 10:

So far:

missrelena: 6
z_mikarin: 2 (may be 3?)
asdfx3: 2

asdfx3
12-03-2007, 07:59 PM
can I have 2 people reserved for the dinner list?

and mochi_muncher is coming as either day class or night class Rima.

z_mikarin
12-03-2007, 09:11 PM
can I have 2 people reserved for the dinner list?

and mochi_muncher is coming as either day class or night class Rima.

Okay. I put you two down on the list.

Sushi Monster
12-04-2007, 02:27 PM
So with 10 spots already taken I'm thinking I'll just have a separate dinner later with my non VK cosplaying friends! XD

Also, finally uploaded a couple pics of my Seiren, though the costume is about 95% finished in the photos and the Yuuki that's with me will also be attending the gathering/dinner!

missrelena
12-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Also, finally uploaded a couple pics of my Seiren, though the costume is about 95% finished in the photos and the Yuuki that's with me will also be attending the gathering/dinner!

Your pics look amazing! Super-jealous of how fantastic you look! (Wish I were that cute and skinny! :bigcry: ) Anyway, if that's what they look like at 95% done, I can't wait to see them finished! :)

z_mikarin
12-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Sorry everyone, I really couldn't make to the Burbank this week.
But we really have to set the place and submitted by Dec 14 but I would love to submit it by Dec 12 or 13 just to be safe.

The Photo Gathering Room inquiry has been on process now and I probably will hear from ALA soon.

I think it is okay as long as
We can reserve the place on Friday @ 6:30 pm~7:30pm (hopefully for an hour but I don't know how long we are allowed...first of all I don't know if the room is available during our gathering time)

But just in case we need to come up with the second option.
ALA has been posted 3 areas
so I copy/paste it so you can and is it okay to decide the second option
from this area? But @ 6:30 pm it will be pitch dark outside.

Well anyway these are the places for you to take a look at:

1. The Photo Gathering Room
inside of the convention center.

2. Outside area
Facing North
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1184.jpg
<Photo and comment by Juei-chan>

3. Outside area
Facing South
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1185.jpg
<Photo and comment by Juei-chan>

I took these first two pictures standing just outside the hotel
entrance that you see between Club2000 and Exec.Boardroom.

4. Outside area:
Facing into the ConCenter
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/JubeiIcons/ALA_Burbank/HPIM1183.jpg
<Photo by Juei-chan>

Please just let me know your best desirable ASAP, please, please, please???

Love you all. ^^

missrelena
12-07-2007, 07:41 PM
I think the photo room would be the best place. . . since it will be dark outside. . . and cold. Speaking as a person who will be in a short skirt and dressed in black -- I vote for inside! (But that's just my opinion.)

autumnsnow55
12-07-2007, 09:30 PM
i think inside would be best too, since the interior of hotels are usually fancy shmancy. lolz. but we can just migrate to any of the spots later in the gathering if we wanted to do outside shots. ^^

z_mikarin
12-08-2007, 12:19 AM
I see.
I am still waiting for the answer from ALA photo room staff.

I hope we can reserve the photo room.
preferably for 1 hour or even 40 minutes.

I asked one of my friends who takes great photos to come join us.

ycysusan2001
12-08-2007, 12:34 AM
^^ I never been to ALA before, so I have no idea how the photo room works. Though Im pretty sure hotel lobby is a great place for VK photos~

PS~ if there is still a spot... I want to join dinner too~

z_mikarin
12-08-2007, 01:09 AM
^^ I never been to ALA before, so I have no idea how the photo room works. Though Im pretty sure hotel lobby is a great place for VK photos~

PS~ if there is still a spot... I want to join dinner too~

I hear you.
But are we allow to take photos in the lobby?
I don' t know about Burbank Marriot
but formar ALA location, the lobby was prohibited
area to take any photos with costumes.
And cosplay area was always outside, if I remember correctly...

And about dinner,
yes, we are still taking numbers at this moment,
so let us know how many people you are bringing by posting this thread
I'd love to put you down on the list^^
The dead line date to do so in on Dec 10.

ycysusan2001
12-08-2007, 03:22 AM
^^;;; I dont know how many people from Sushi Monster's group are gonna go to this dinner... Im in her group

Eveil
12-08-2007, 03:30 AM
As long as there is a photo costume gathering, there really doesn't need to be THAT big of a need to eat with every single person at once.
While it'd be nice, it's just not very practical.

autumnsnow55
12-09-2007, 02:52 AM
I hear you.
But are we allow to take photos in the lobby?
I don' t know about Burbank Marriot
but formar ALA location, the lobby was prohibited
area to take any photos with costumes.
And cosplay area was always outside, if I remember correctly...

we took a bunch of pics inside the marriot loby for y-con, it shouldn't be that much of a problem and if it is, we can just migrate other places. :crylaugh:

if we can't get enough rides or a reservation at olive, then we can just walk across the street for some panda ^^

iaShakezula
12-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Panda works fine with me as long as we are together, the where is not an issue .You'll be surprised how close we can get by just eating out together.

I agree, inside the hotel will work best.It will be dark outside by the time we meet.Well I am approved to leave work early that day so I most likely get there at 530 pm ......30 minutes to Studio City and then another 30 min to Burbank......and 5pm is already dark..

z_mikarin
12-09-2007, 02:45 PM
<The Place>
I just sent inquiry about Marriot hotel lobby to the
person who in charge of the ALA gathering thread.

I am just trying to be official as possible.

Also meeting and moving into the different location is not good for the people who get there late.
Because sometimes, people just have to be late for all the unexpected things happen on them- you never know...
Like finally I got there and nobody was there...(T_t)
(hehehe~yes, I am talking from my bad past experience...)

<Dinner>
Also, for the dinner, Panda is fine by me, too.
For me, myself don't have any special request regarding to the dinner place.
I am just hoping everything won't get too difficult on everyone on this issue.
Like Hildechan says as long as we can gather for the gathering that is the most important thing.

But as for the dinner number count still going, we will wait until tomorrow and people who wants go together could dicide anything from there, right?

love y'all

missrelena
12-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Panda is fine with me if that's what we all decide. . . (but if we can, I'd adore Olive Garden) but if Panda is easier, I won't complain.

Sushi Monster
12-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Lol yeah if Panda is easier, I don't mind at all!

screaminghollow
12-10-2007, 04:38 AM
mann im so jealous of all of you cosplaying as VK ...blehhh i wish i had my zero outfit already >_< ...im also jealous of the fact that your all talking about the gathering a lot + a place to eat...unlike the D.Gray-Man forum...*shakes fist* ._. i hope to see you all there and take many pictures of you guys :]

autumnsnow55
12-10-2007, 09:27 AM
i'm kinda confused. should i call olive garden or are we just gunna go to panda? @.@

PS. i just drove by the hotel and there's a daily grill, mcDonalds, and deltaco a little walk away too

Azu-Chan
12-10-2007, 09:09 PM
OMG SHiki want some Tacos LOL!!! lets go rima <3 j/k i thought be nice to go to olive garden even so with are nice school uniforms ;3

z_mikarin
12-11-2007, 02:23 AM
i'm kinda confused. should i call olive garden or are we just gunna go to panda? @.@

PS. i just drove by the hotel and there's a daily grill, mcDonalds, and deltaco a little walk away too

Hi.
Thank you for offering the extra work regarding to the Olive Garden issue but it looks like it is easier just to go to the Panda (or elsewhere) than to try to get specific number and reserve fancier restaurant option and some of us agreed with it and no one seems to oppose.

So it seems like reserving for a restaurant is out now...
(I hope that what it is...)

Sorry about your confusion. ...

I really understand how you feel simularly, I am confused regarding to the gathering place issue for I was trying to reach ALA person but there happened some change in their con suite setting so I post about this below.

z_mikarin
12-11-2007, 02:40 AM
Everyone,
I sort of figured out how the Photo room will work in actual ALA:
So I post this below

Sorry it is triple posting for editrial resons but please read below carefully and tell this thread what you think.

z_mikarin
12-11-2007, 03:14 AM
Okay, I have received all the answers about The Gatherin Place choices.
So, here is what it is:

It will be the Photo Gathering Area and we need the reservation.
The time of the Area usage is for 30 minutes.
I think 30 miniutes is kind of short but it is reservable, inside, and official.
I am sure we can find the place once we in the con.

Marriot Lobby would be off the convention area and
it will be un-official. gao

Other area we know so far is outside as I posted the photo links.
So it will be cold and dark at 6:30 pm. orz

All things concerned,
My best vote now is for the Photo Gathering Area.
Personly (this is my personal feel but) I don't wish for this gathering to be un-official, out of con area, meeting at the hotel lobby.
So that we can work in harmony with convention gathering cordinator who has been so kind to me taking her time explaining all the things I have asked over 4 ~ 5 times of PMs my best wish is to meet at the Photo Gathering Area.

So, meet at The Photo Gathering Area on Friday, yes?
Or...?

Please post this thread of how you think.

Again, we have to submit our final place choice by Dec 14 including reservation ot the photo gathering area

^_^)//
I hope everything will work out okay for both Gathering and dinner option although some of us had to go through confusion, gomen.
I pray that we'll have a fun/laughter @ gathering.

autumnsnow55
12-11-2007, 03:19 AM
hahaha that's cool hunny. ^^ and i don't mind meeting in the photo gathering area. i just hope i can find it just fine. -.-;;

azu: yeah!! taco's for shiki because kaname took all his moneies. lolz.

Azu-Chan
12-11-2007, 01:03 PM
that sounds Cool to me X3 i cant wait <3

yay for tacos! LOL

z_mikarin
12-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Anone,
I will go and eat with you to anywhere you guys decide!!!

Love you all.

z_mikarin
12-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Okay, well, I have posted a request to reserved The Photo Gathering Area for our gathering.
However, original 6:30 pm time was not available due to the Gathering Room Running hours (10am-6pm/7pm-10pm.) Sorry that 6:30pm wasn't available.

So, my request for the reservation is from 7pm.

Thus, Info of Vampire Knight Gathering will reveal in the ALA guide book as:
From 7pm on Friday at Photo Gathering Area

Why don't we gather a little before 7 pm like 6:45~6:50 pm to make sure
we find the place and find each other and exactly at 7pm, we walk in to the Photo Gathering Area in front of back fall, start taking photos.

The allowed photo gathering time there will be until 7:30 pm.
Then after that point, optional hang-out plan of go somewhere and eat together follows.

I will be totally ready to go by 6:30pm and hang out in the same area of the Photo Gathering Area on Friday. So please find me in the Kaname outfit.

Okay everyone??
I am so sorry about many changes.
But now it is going to be more concrete.

missrelena
12-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Actually, 7pm is great for me! A few precious moments more to change from Enrico Maxwell to Yuki Cross. (How's that for a total character change?) I'll eat where ever you all decide. . . and that goes for my Hellsing friends, too. We just wanna eat dinner with everyone!

autumnsnow55
12-13-2007, 01:37 PM
7's fine! as long as we don't cancel it or something @.@ lol. i think the extra time'll be good for us too, because i KNOW i'll get lost. ^^;;

z_mikarin
12-13-2007, 04:25 PM
I have already put this in the very first page but I will double post this so everyone will know where The Photo Gathering Are will be.
Here is the article from ALA chair regarding to The Photo Gathering Area:

The Photo Gathering Area will be inside at the end of Artists' Alley, next to Registration. The backdrops will be against the walls. The comfy chairs and benches etc. will form a buffer zone between the aisles and the stop-and-use-the-backdrop area.

We were going to have it down in the "Sunset" room. Instead, Sunset A will be Costume Repair Station, and Sunset B will be Photo Gathering's storage room.

This means that the photo gatherings will be where everyone can see them. Can't miss 'em. Just the other side of a glass wall from Academy Quad, where many of the Cosplay Gatherings will be. If the Quad gets rained out, I expect this where they'll relocate to.

Again, Vampire Knight Gathering will be anounced in the ALA guide book as

Friday, 7pm, at The Photo Gathering Area.

This is from Anime Los Angeles Gathering Thread @
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=129038

We will definately meeting there and I can't wait.
Thank you for all for your understanding

P.S. It looks like my coplay partner Hagi (Yagari) won't be able to
make this gathering, but I am planning to bring two of my friends in Cross Academy Uniform, and then two of us will go out and eat with you.

Love you all

missrelena
12-13-2007, 04:51 PM
We love you, too! I'm so excited to meet everyone!:angel:

Ellome
12-15-2007, 02:24 AM
I'll be there as Ichijou Takuma! Prolly vest-only because I'm feeling really lazy for ALA and no pressure, haha~

autumnsnow55
12-15-2007, 01:54 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I LOVE ICHIJO! i'm guna tackle glomp you when i see you... you've been warned. lolz

Ellome
12-15-2007, 05:42 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I LOVE ICHIJO! i'm guna tackle glomp you when i see you... you've been warned. lolz

Ahaha XD He's my favorite! So I'm happy I get to play as him XD And that's okay - 'cause you're AsanoPhoenix's friend, right? :D I think I remember you from her D.Gray-pictures from YCon?

iaShakezula
12-16-2007, 09:41 AM
7 pm sounds fine with me ,then I dont have to leave work early.I will be there around 630 pm and eating out whereever we decide that is nearby is fine with me....we can all walk out together and people will wonder.That will be so much fun...
and I guess there will be 2 Takuma , I have two light colored wig but I dont know which one to use, better not forget my fangs and a manga

Sushi Monster
12-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Ello So You Will Be My Ichijou. Yessssssssssss.

Ellome
12-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Sushi Monster: Yessssss you know it :D

autumnsnow55
12-17-2007, 02:15 AM
Ahaha XD He's my favorite! So I'm happy I get to play as him XD And that's okay - 'cause you're AsanoPhoenix's friend, right? :D I think I remember you from her D.Gray-pictures from YCon?

hahaha yupperz! that's me :toothy: waaaaaaait... if i wasn't phoenix's friend.. would i not be allowed to glomp you? :waaaah: lol jk jk, thank gawd for connections then.

Ellome
12-17-2007, 02:23 AM
XD Well, you'll get less of a ._. look originally and more of a :D look.

But looking forward to the gathering! *keeps it on-topic!* XD

autumnsnow55
12-17-2007, 05:03 PM
hahahaha yay!!!

and yes, this gathering'll be so much fun! ><

Summoner Lenne
12-17-2007, 11:40 PM
Hi! I'll be there, as yet another Yuuki :). *I'll also be staff at this con, which I'm VERY excited about*

ycysusan2001
12-18-2007, 03:05 AM
I'll be there as Ichijou Takuma! Prolly vest-only because I'm feeling really lazy for ALA and no pressure, haha~

ya~ Ellome ^^ glad you can join us~ Ichijou? the vice?

Azu-Chan
12-18-2007, 04:54 PM
YAy more people X3 this is going to be great!!

Summoner Lenne
12-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Isn't it?!

*Sorry. I'm REALLY con hyped up atm*

Ellome
12-19-2007, 12:30 AM
ycysusan2001 - Ayup!

iaShakezula
12-22-2007, 09:53 AM
The more of us the better woohoo!!

hey guys I drove around the Marriott last night after a dinner Christmas party at Studio City ...but I didnt go in the hotel, I should have, and saw the Daly Grill next to the hotel, Panda Express across the street,the McD and the mexican food place.The Panda looks pretty new and lots of parking in that area.:bigtu:
WE would be very visible from the outside which is fun and I can take a picture from that angle.Imagine a whole group of us walking across the street and people will wonder.:crylaugh:
Although we have to eat carefully at the Panda not to mess up our outfit.

autumnsnow55
12-22-2007, 03:53 PM
hahaha yeah! remember we ate buffulo wings at ax? that was scary, i put like a million napkins on my lap @.@

are any of you planning on going to the rum party that night?

iaShakezula
12-22-2007, 07:22 PM
rum party, nan desu ka?

Happy Holidays to all...

I dont think I can join that party, but i will be looking forward to see minna san at the gathering and dinner.

z_mikarin
12-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been able to log on to COC due to my Christmas schedule and cosume making schedule...hyaha~.
But I updated the list- More people, yey- welcome to Ellome & Summoner Lenn.

I am so glad that 7 pm works better for some of you.
And I can't wait to see you all!!!

To all of you, I send my love and Christmas blessings.

Sushi Monster
12-25-2007, 12:44 PM
You can add gottabegenki to the list as Kain!

Summoner Lenne
12-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Yep, I'm gonna actually work the Rum Party as a zombie pinja lol. Well hopefully. I'll BE there as a zombie pinja anyway. *There's too much stuff on Friday, lol*

wintersnow44
12-27-2007, 02:49 AM
Oh how I wish I have a Night School Uniform T.T Anywho! I'll be attending this gathering and taking pictures! I cant wait to meet Autumn's cosplay friends!

asdfx3
12-27-2007, 11:58 AM
I cant come to this gathering D: I'll only be going on saturday.

Please takes lots of pictures I really want to see your costumes~

missrelena
12-29-2007, 12:22 AM
Yay! One of my cosplay group (I_Schrodinger) is going to come with me as either Kain or Ichijo. I'm so happy!:toothy:

iaShakezula
12-30-2007, 11:21 AM
wow ..our group is getting bigger.

Anyway...Happy New Year everyone !!!

Shinnen Omedetou Gozaimasu !!!!

missrelena
12-31-2007, 01:45 PM
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

I can't wait to see everyone this weekend!:angel:

iaShakezula
12-31-2007, 04:23 PM
Guys I am looking at the weather forecast , it looks like it will rain that day .I hate driving in the rain becuase I had a lot of close calls on the freeway.We will see how bad the rain . I really dont want to miss this gathering but i have to review the situation first

Sushi Monster
01-02-2008, 12:07 AM
Happy new year's everyone!

Unfortunately, I can't go to ALA anymore due to some stupid reasons that I don't really want to go into detail with. I hope you guys have lots of fun and take lots of photos for me!!

Luffy XII
01-02-2008, 01:25 AM
sad to hear the news ingrid and shushimon =(, your presence will be highly missed. even tho i still hope you might be able to make it after all.

Happy new years everyone!

ycysusan2001
01-02-2008, 01:23 PM

Unfortunately, I can't go to ALA anymore due to some stupid reasons that I don't really want to go into detail with. I hope you guys have lots of fun and take lots of photos for me!!

TT you are not going anymore... *sad* Ill take a lot of pictures for you then XD~

z_mikarin
01-02-2008, 02:18 PM
A Happy New Year to everyone!
Waaaa so sorry that I couldn't have written here because
I have been still working on a costume for non-gathering related thing (which is sad...I cancelled Christmas and New Year events among friends, too. T_T)
But looks like I can make it ^^

Although...I couldn't touch-up Kaname Costume this time....
UU.

But I will be there.
I can't wait to see eveyone...^^

I cant come to this gathering D: I'll only be going on saturday.

Please takes lots of pictures I really want to see your costumes~

Oh, I am so sorry to here that. But may be we can find you on Saturday?
Are you planning to bring VK?

Sushimon!!!!
I don't know what to say. But...someday, I really hope we can see each other. Send my love.

Guys I am looking at the weather forecast , it looks like it will rain that day .I hate driving in the rain becuase I had a lot of close calls on the freeway.We will see how bad the rain . I really dont want to miss this gathering but i have to review the situation first

Opps, really? Well weather and everything else makes me worry for they are having the con at new place. I pray so everyone can overcome circumstances.

ycysusan2001
01-02-2008, 02:45 PM
O.O its gonna rain? OMG... not I have to reconsider waring night class uniform...

missrelena
01-02-2008, 03:46 PM

That's terrible! We'll miss you so much! I hope you have a happy birthday, anyway! (We'll take tons of pics for you!)

autumnsnow55
01-02-2008, 04:49 PM
I love the rain!!! but it would suck if it does... and it usually rains the most at night... *bangs head against the wall*

happy late chirstmas and new years!! ^^

iaShakezula
01-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Out of all the days, why does it have to rain that entire weekend!!!I will try to attend this one gathering and skip the other gathering .

I let you guys know if I can make it or not by Friday .

z_mikarin
01-03-2008, 12:33 AM
Yeah, the rain is also my cosplay enermy.
I won't be staying in the hotel for ALA always...
I can't afford the VK accessories to be wet because they were made out of foams...even though they are very small parts.

And last year, it was raining hard on Saturday and we had
very bad time carrying props from the car to the con site in the full costumes to participate Masquerade.
Also Masq Green room was under the roof where the rain leaked and dropped....cold!!

Don't wanna go through it again so,
please God...

Summoner Lenne
01-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Actually, it's not just the rain. Everyone coming from the north may be snowed out as the Grapevine is closed...

If it wouldn't kill our costumes though, rain would look -lovely-. Effect wise anyway.

(Luckily my jacket now is actually sewn on. I think. Because before I literally glued it on, and if I wore it in the rain.... all the white would fall off. o_0. Last minute cosplay to a new degree.)

Azu-Chan
01-03-2008, 03:43 AM
if it does come to poring rain i think we should move the shoot inside or something :<

missrelena
01-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Last time I checked, the shoot is inside -- in the Photo Area. It's just trying to get somewhere that sells decent food without getting soaked that's the challenge. I'm investing in an umbrella!

iaShakezula
01-04-2008, 06:41 PM
I have my costume in the Car.Most likely I will get there and hopefully I can get in the Photo room without registering ,I am not registered but I might.
I need to buy a new umbrella, still.My night class pants will get dirty and that can washed off easily.
I will miss Sushi monster...written before the drive in the rain...

That was a fun Vampire KNight meetup, I know some missed it.The rain really messed up our dinner plans....Sorry, I was planing to go have pizza with the rest but I was hanging around and found my favorite local band was going to play in the music room.. I basically did not have dinner and I was hungry....Darn I didnt get everyone contact phone.I forgot I had truffles in the car to share with everyone.Darn rain..It wass fun to see you again Peter and the all.

z_mikarin
01-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Hi, again, everyone.
I had such a great time @ gathering.

Well I was risking my life driving back in the storm and flood on the road but
it was worth it and I was okay!!
(But I couldn't bring my boots that I always wear with Kaname cos because of the rain...T_T)

Great meeting with you all and I really fell love with you, all.
It was my first VK gathering and could finaly see how everyone put together
the great Cross Academy suits and you're looked great!!

Photo Gathering area worked out and it was a unique setting.
And not only gatherings, I really enjoyed ALA 08. It was a great con to me^^

Thanks to you all.

iaShakezula
01-06-2008, 03:48 PM
I was glad it wasnt raining or just lightly raining Saturday for the Masquerade attendee.I know Mikarin san was worried about it.

here are some of the photo I tookhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/20391090@N03/

I like the candid shoots better....I forgot to bring props, the roses ,the books...darn rain...next time at AX, next time i will bring a red dress for a volunteer Yuki to wear it, then we can have a shoot with poses drawn by the manga artist, i will bring a black cloth for background... i know this is early thinking but when ideas fly into my head I need to write them down, the shoot should be in the daytime or else I have to bring the umbrella light .Daytime but not direct sunlight.There is something about stagnant poses, I dont really like.Lets make it fun, more fun..... see you guys at AX

Summoner Lenne
01-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Thank you for the pics! Thank you for this gathering, I always like the Vampire Knight gatherings because I keep running into you guys over and over and it's just like- Oh hi, it's you again! It's lovely :).

autumnsnow55
01-07-2008, 01:50 AM
you are too freakin' awsum iakurosaki! *tackle hugs you*

i had fun in the gathering too! it sucks that it was raining! :<

do you guys know who else may have some pics too? i feel so silly not having brought my camera.

missrelena
01-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Thank you for the pics! I'll try to get mine uploaded ASAP!

z_mikarin
01-07-2008, 06:52 PM
I was glad it wasnt raining or just lightly raining Saturday for the Masquerade attendee.I know Mikarin san was worried about it.

I[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]

IA chan, thanks for the link.
I couldn't take photos on Friday that much so it was so helpful.
Also, I found our Chibi Masq skit photo from AX07 on your album ^^.

Yeah Masquerade prep was smooth because it wasn't raining
although it was raning hard afterwords and prop toy sword was little wet...

...I had too much fun @ ALA really.
Thanks to all of you.

Eveil
01-07-2008, 07:07 PM
ミカリンさん、ありがとうね~
君はいつもかわいくかっこいですよ(笑)。

Was fun, can't wait to see all the pictures! They look great so far. @D
I hope for another good VK get-together soon.

z_mikarin
01-07-2008, 07:36 PM
ミカリンさん

Hildechan
恥ずかしいです。ありがとうございます。

And,
I only have few of them but here is my photobucket link...http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/z_mikarin/ALA08_Friday/

ycysusan2001
01-07-2008, 08:35 PM
^^ gathering was really fun~~ I cant wait for more pictures~

iaShakezula
01-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Yeah , I am also waiting for those pro guys who took all those pics.Wonder where they are...they havent posted their pic yet

Here are Jennifer's pics of the VK gathering.
http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2000545&l=94113&id=1059090001

Just Anime La con pics from Sklathill...I wished he was there Friday night.He is good.
http://flickr.com/photos/sklathill/sets/72157603635241364/

autumnsnow55
01-07-2008, 09:02 PM
yeah, do you know how to get ahold of them?

z_mikarin
01-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Yeah , I am also waiting for those pro guys who took all those pics.Wonder where they are...

Here are Jennifer's pics of the VK gathering.
http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2000545&l=94113&id=1059090001

Just Anime La con pics from Sklathill...I wished he was there Friday night.He is good.
http://flickr.com/photos/sklathill/sets/72157603635241364/

Wow, thanks, ia chan!!

unlock
01-07-2008, 09:29 PM

I was able to see the awesome pics Jason / i360.com took~! His camera was hooked up to his hotel room TV and they flashed across while we were there.

I'll PM some of you with a link when they're posted up.

iaShakezula
01-07-2008, 09:35 PM

I believe Peter knows one of them.

Eveil
01-07-2008, 09:48 PM

Karla beat me to it lol~
Do more LJ-ing with us D@ they post preview pictures

evalime
01-07-2008, 10:06 PM
http://flickr.com/photos/evalime/sets/72157603657959975/

Here is my set @ VK Gathering.. Took me sometime to figure out how to work flickr. :bashful:

iaShakezula
01-07-2008, 10:47 PM
cool pics evalime

missrelena
01-08-2008, 08:44 PM

Here is my set @ VK Gathering.. Took me sometime to figure out how to work flickr. :bashful:

Thank you for the awesome pics! I promise to get mine posted as soon as I can!:crylaugh:

z_mikarin
01-09-2008, 03:29 PM

Nice ones!!
Thank you!!

Natchan
01-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Hey Everyone! I just wanted to say well done on the beautiful costumes!

Heres a link to my gallery where I have a some photos from your gathering! Well done again! See you next year!

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=98770&member=26798

missrelena
01-10-2008, 08:43 PM
I have a few photos up from our gathering! Not many, but I guess it's better than nothing.

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=100656&member=27174

Luffy XII
01-14-2008, 07:11 PM
it was fun meeting you guys! saw some new faces and plenty of familiar ones as well. can't wait to see you all again xD

missrelena
01-15-2008, 08:30 PM
I added more photos to my gallery for everyone. Link is above! YAY!