PDA

View Full Version : Blade of the Immortal

Alexeil
09-05-2002, 07:31 PM
Been seeing a lot more costumers from this series around lately. Back when I did Makie about 2 years ago they were so rare! Was wondering if anyone would like to get a group together sometime? I wouldn't mind re-using my Makie again, even though it is a little too big for me now and was never perfect. I really wanna do Dowa Isaku (new Itto-ryu chick) at some point, too! This manga is definetly one of my all time favorite series and I think it would be great to have a chance to have a photo shoot with as many characters as could be rounded up! I don't have a particular con in mind, tho. I do most likely plan to be at Nekocon this year, Ohayocon, Katsucon, and Otakon again next year. So is anyone interested??

HuongStar
09-10-2002, 09:07 AM
Wow, well I plan on making a couple of the Itto-Ryu costumes and I was hoping to get more (if not all) of the characters together at an upcoming con.

I know my bf is making Manji and we could probably finish ours for either Neko or Katsucon.

enishi
09-10-2002, 09:32 PM
I'm planning on making a Magatsu costume. I'm gonna try to make it to Katsucon next year so yeah, we should get a group together, eh?

Alexeil
09-17-2002, 11:20 PM
Glad to find a few people that are interested anywayz! Let me know which con you guys have your's ready for and I'll be sure to bring mine and we can work out any other details ^_^

makio
09-18-2002, 03:22 AM
I know a previous person posted they'd be Magatsu at Katsucon, but if you're going to Otakon 2003; you'll probably see me there that Friday as Magatsu, too. I'm kinda shocked that given the amount of people that read BotI doesn't match the amount of cosplay done...

The Metric Ruler
09-18-2002, 08:37 AM
Well, this year was a good year for BOTI cosplayers and I don't expect the number to dwindle any time soon. I'm shooting for Katsucon....but can anyone tell me the weapons policy for Katsu?