PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh GX

SakuraAngel
10-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Ok, so, heres the sitch - Im thinking of cosplaying as Alexis from GX
I wsa just wondering if anyone else had cosplayed her, if she would be recongnisable and if there were any tips anyone could offer?

Ludger03
10-25-2007, 05:40 PM
The collar is easy to create. So is the skirt, but a quick reference would help. I don't remmeber how the girls uniform look like and i only done the male uniforms.

as for recognising Asuka *alexis*, well many are familiar with the Yu-Gi-Oh series, so it depends if this people even watch YGX. But if you have the Academic Duel disk, then your good to go.

Jgo Factor
10-26-2007, 08:38 AM
You could display some of the cards she uses on it from the show on the dyel disk (if using one).

pmastamonkmonk
10-26-2007, 08:59 AM
There was a girl dressed as her at AAC this year, I kept calling her the "Illegitemate love child of Seto Kaiba and Jonouchi Katsuya", and she responded. Basically, if you have a duel disk, people will assume you are from YGO and then will piece it together. Her costume's super cute so you'll get noticed.

:3

SakuraAngel
10-26-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks ^^
I'll definatley be using a duel disk, and the idea of putting her cards on show is a really good idea, considering I have most of her cards (and a deck build around them)