PDA

View Full Version : Need 3 Roomates Or I Can't Go!!!!!!!

sakuramoonas
05-25-2003, 11:56 PM
Hello I'm in desperate need of 3 roomates right now, if I can't gather those 3 I can't go :hafha: I'm on a budget so it would be hard for me. Were going to stay at the Fantasy Inn and Suites 1 block from the Convention Center. For 5 nights 2-7 it's just $56 dollars plus tax. It's a 3 star hotel so it's not super cheap or anything. I don't see the point of staying at a expensive hotel since you'll be spending all the time at the con, and you'll be burned out and tired after so you'll just want to hit the bed. I would like at least one other girl in the room because I don't want to be the only one. I'm clean I shower don't snore or move around in the bed. Only bit*hy when stressed out so you don't have to worry about that. My other friends going with me so one of us will end up on the floor, but don't worry I don't mind I'm used to it :thumbsup: I don't want anyone loud and no throwing parties or anything in the room to get us kicked out. Well thats about it if interested email me at-

sakuramoonas@hotmail.com

I check email 2 times a day so you'll get a reply back quickly. Thanks again for helping!!!!!!!!!

sakuramoonas
06-01-2003, 09:52 PM
Hey thanks to everyone who replied to my message, I now have my 3 roomates and I'm going to AX!

Aoshi Shinomori
06-02-2003, 01:50 AM
hey congrats on finding roomates. have fun at AX

Isaldur
06-02-2003, 02:30 AM
congrats... where did you get that price? :o

I'm looking for a hotel and the prices were almost ALMOSt shocking compared to the airline prices (which were UBER cheap) XD

sakuramoonas
06-02-2003, 03:13 AM
Thanks everyone I'm so happy. This is my first year going so I'm new at this. I know hotel prices are insane aren't they. I searched around alot on the internet for cheap prices. You'd be suprised how you could find the same hotels on other pages cheaper. So I ended up paying $387 got 6 people for 5 nights. Pretty good price I have to say!:crylaugh:

Isaldur
06-02-2003, 04:37 AM
yah considering since you're going to split it 6 ways that's about $65. Not bad.

... except for the people who gotta sleep on the floor lol

Psychotic Jei
06-02-2003, 08:38 PM
Just to be careful on the locations. There are plenty of hotels within walking distance. It all depends on how far you want to walk.

sakuramoonas
06-02-2003, 11:02 PM
I'm not getting into the middle of whose sleeping on the floor or what not. I'm okay with the floor as long as I have a room to stay in, and a pillow or blanket wouldn't hurt. I'm just lucky that I got a hotel across from the convention center for pretty cheap.

Isaldur
06-02-2003, 11:56 PM
LOL saku yeah that's what I mean..

Why not just make it so everyone gets an equal number of days on the bed and on the floor? lol.

sakuramoonas
06-03-2003, 06:14 AM
Isaldur I honestly don't think that anyone cares if they end up on the floor or not. Only my one friend does but he's a sissy. So it should work out, hey you know the tub always makes a comfy bed with a few blankets =).