PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay/Crossplay Suggestions?

cheddot
10-27-2007, 11:36 AM
I like cosplay a lot, but I'm not into that many animes, so I'm not entirely sure what all is out there. I have really short, light brown hair, and am not opposed to using wigs. I have a sewing machine, but it typically doesn't like me (and doesn't work with materials thinker than about 1/4 of an inch >.>). So no Trinity Blood, please ;) I'm a girl, but I typically would perfer to crossplay since I'm pretty darn flat and pretty modest. I like characters that aren't done often, and please, no pink :P

Thanks all :)

Organization VI
10-27-2007, 11:56 AM
The only thing I could think of would be to get a little darker hair color and go as Sora from Kingdom Hearts, or if your hair's the right length try Ashe from Final Fantasy XIII. I really don't like to cosplay as manga or anime characters so I usually go as videogame peoples. I have a lot more fun with that. I'm like you I'm not really into a lot of different kinds of anime so I just go with the next best thing.

Okay... I think that's enough info... >.> -dies-

ItsaBoo
10-28-2007, 11:19 AM
You could try Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club; she's a girl but crossdresses most of the time :P Her school uniform is pretty simple.

Going with Organization VI's videogames, there's also Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII, although her hair's quite a bit darker. Hope that helps some! ^_^

cheddot
10-28-2007, 12:25 PM
hmm... Sora is tempting.... thanks for the suggestions! *goes off looking for Sora pics*