PDA

View Full Version : X group for shoujocon 2003

digikoomi
09-05-2002, 08:15 PM
I am trying to look for X group for shoujocon 2003, I may cosplay either Subaru or Kamui, so please contact me if you wish to do it

shiroi_yukiko
09-05-2002, 09:15 PM
Ack. *falls over* I want to do this so much!!!!! But... I don't know if I can! I'm already tied down with a group for Shoujocon, but... I'll let you know if maybe I can do it! You never know...

digikoomi
09-05-2002, 10:11 PM
sure, well I can't enter the contest with it but hall cosplay of course. someone already want me for other character during the stage cos~
so if you want to join please let me know, I will be kamui on newest asuka cover~ (maybe if I have time to make that costume)

aeva
09-07-2002, 03:44 PM
I have a friend that got together a HUGE X group and is preparing it for next summer-- I'll make sure to tell him about it!! They still need a few people, so I'll let you know when I find out more information. ^^

digikoomi
09-21-2002, 10:06 PM
I may going to Otakon also, please let them know about it that will be so cool ~ (my dream to be X character)

SohjiroX
10-02-2002, 04:00 PM
just tellme where the con is and such and you have a Siechiro...or however spelt. I will do that one no sweat. email me please or aim me either sohjiroseta or Tsukasa Ex please if you need to find me.

mandichan
10-04-2002, 07:13 PM
Hello!!!!!!! XD

I will get working on my Arashi costume!!!!! XD I already have a Sorata plush~~ ^o^ But my hair's too light.. I don't want to dye it... ToT

I'll kick Marty until he makes a Subaru or Seishiro costume, and try to get something together for my sister to be Kotori!! And then we can all sit at our art table together!! ^o^

Also I may know someone for Fuma, but only at Otakon T_T We'll see how it goes~~~~~ X rocks~~~

--Mandichan

anime~prince
10-17-2002, 07:58 PM
id love too have a big X group but im canadian ^_^;; its only bad when trying to get groups together otherwise being canadain rules yeah i want to do nataku and i wanna do his blue outfit from the movie and if any canadians would do it aswell that would rule..... i am going to A.N as him with chobrat i like clamp drawings they rule ive noticed that X doesent really follow the general clamp eyes does it? ohh well anyone going to A.N as X id love to meet up and talk ^.^

digikoomi
10-17-2002, 08:00 PM
so X group will be the second day ok?

anime~prince
10-17-2002, 08:05 PM
if your talking to me that would be nice but if not i feel so stupid V_V;; so okay bye

digikoomi
10-18-2002, 08:26 AM
I am talking to everyone~ ^_^
so who ever wants to do X at second day please just show up at the enterence so we can meet and take group photo

anime~prince
10-18-2002, 05:42 PM
neat okay bye ^.^

Shinobu
10-29-2002, 08:18 PM
Yay this seems like fun. I can't wait to see you guys!!!
I want to take piccys!!!! ^_^
Kamui rules.