PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to go trick or treating? :D

IchiHaneTenshi
10-27-2007, 02:03 PM
No one's too old for it! I've decided this is going to be the event we have! Afterwards we'll likely go somewhere to get something to eat! Who's in? It'll be on the 31st :3! What's the best time for everyone?

Edeamous
10-27-2007, 05:03 PM
If I can find a ride down, I'd be down for that pending I don't have anything else- I haven't gone trick or treating in many years *too busy scaring little kids at home*

FilthyWarumono
10-27-2007, 06:15 PM
WAY WAY WAY to old for Trick or Treating. I will not knock on people's doors asking for free candy at 21. xD Just not okay.

IchiHaneTenshi
10-27-2007, 06:54 PM
D: No one is too old for trick or treating! You can scare small children!

Edeamous
10-27-2007, 09:33 PM
No, my candy ALL MINE!

You're never to old for trick or treating- if you don't think you're too old to eat a snickers bar, then you're not to old to trick or treat.

Inoli
10-27-2007, 10:28 PM
WAY WAY WAY to old for Trick or Treating. I will not knock on people's doors asking for free candy at 21. xD Just not okay.

Oh yeah?! I'm dressing as FAthe rNightraod and I'll be trick or Treating ... AT 25!!!! psh... youngin!

JL_Toshee
10-28-2007, 02:25 AM
I give out canned vegetables to older kids who show up at my door...I am mean! pwahahaha

Inoli
10-28-2007, 06:49 PM
I give out canned vegetables to older kids who show up at my door...I am mean! pwahahaha

Dude! I'm so going to trick or treat at your house!!! I need food hand over the Vegies and noone's door gets egged!

FeyMeggan
10-28-2007, 07:44 PM
:: sniffling:: I"d love too, but I'm working until 10pm...and I even have the days off all around it...so I'll probably just go scare people in my neighborhood, muahaha. And I won't mention how old I am, but I'll agree with Inoli, younsters ;)

ako_pah
10-28-2007, 09:46 PM
In my country(Philippines) we dn't have something like this..........
I would love to try this trick or treat......:reverse:

JL_Toshee
10-28-2007, 10:44 PM
Dude! I'm so going to trick or treat at your house!!! I need food hand over the Vegies and noone's door gets egged!

HAHA! I live in an apt in Boulder. You stop by, I might just give you some canned veggies

FilthyWarumono
10-29-2007, 12:01 PM
xD! I dunno, just the concept of adults trick or treating seems akward to me.
I suppose if someone wore a huge intricate costume that they made themselves I wouldn't mind, or if they were taking young children with them... but yeah. xD

As far as I know, I'm not doing anything on Halloween anyway (again)... so I might be doomed to trick or treat anyway. xD
I'm debating showing up at video game stores just to flaunt my costume.

Reozu
10-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Awe man i wish i could come, but alas, i work until 10 that night :crylaugh:

Edeamous
10-29-2007, 03:40 PM
xD! I dunno, just the concept of adults trick or treating seems akward to me.
I suppose if someone wore a huge intricate costume that they made themselves I wouldn't mind, or if they were taking young children with them... but yeah. xD

As far as I know, I'm not doing anything on Halloween anyway (again)... so I might be doomed to trick or treat anyway. xD
I'm debating showing up at video game stores just to flaunt my costume.

Ahaha! That's so devious! Poor gamers >:3

As it turns out I may be riding with the Colorado Ghostbusters- possibly down in Denver/Boulder

IchiHaneTenshi
10-30-2007, 10:05 AM
Show up anyway! XD Besides, there's a gathering in Arvada! Who says we have to trick or treat the whole night? :3

Hyura
10-30-2007, 07:21 PM
I would, but I don't really know any cosplayers around here so I would feel WAY too awkward trick or treating by myself. xDD Plus, I'm kinda old for it. I'll probably just stay indoors this year.

Yukikun
11-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Show up anyway! XD Besides, there's a gathering in Arvada! Who says we have to trick or treat the whole night? :3

;_____________; whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did I miss this one, (dam midterms D: ) one of the few rare events in arvada and I don't live down there anymore D: