PDA

View Full Version : akibafest shoutouts : )

kyocs
10-28-2007, 02:47 AM
well, i have to say, PSYCHIC LOVER ROCKS, Especially the Witchblade theme song performance
this's so far the best concern i ever been into, it was pure pwnage.
i really enjoy this event, for those pep that thinks akibafest still sucks, i think it's about time that you give it a change, coz i haven't experience any problems so far as i read from the complains from the first akibafest.
it was a blast : )
and i will go the next one and next next..... XD

Star_Angel
10-28-2007, 08:33 PM
The concert was amazing! I had a great time (was one of the sentai cosplayers who just happened to know all the words to all 5 sentai songs, yeah I'm not a fan at all, lol)
Even after getting lost and not being able to find the place we were glad when we got there to find out nothing had started yet so that was awesome.
totally worth the 6-ish hour drive!

Aresef
11-01-2007, 12:05 PM
I was there! Check out the episode of my podcast the concert. I've got photos posted too.

http://www.rangercast.net

kyocs
11-01-2007, 06:46 PM
zomg, u r the person that camera got snatch by yoffy twice!!!!
i envy u so much, >o<

but am i glad that you willing to share it , i though you just gonna bring it home and keep it urself XD

Tikki
11-01-2007, 11:00 PM
I definitely enjoyed the night, despite the lateness of sound checks and all that went into delaying the event. I was also disappointed that no one showed up for the J-Rock Fashion show, but we at least had plenty of people in costume to cram up on stage for a quickie Halloween costume contest. Thanks so much to everyone who participated!
Tikki (the gothic lolita Mad Hatter)

Aresef
11-02-2007, 08:55 AM
zomg, u r the person that camera got snatch by yoffy twice!!!!
i envy u so much, >o<

but am i glad that you willing to share it , i though you just gonna bring it home and keep it urself XD

It was epic, yes. Yoffy actually messaged me and asked me to shoot him an email with the pics.