PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden cosplay?

Andrea
10-30-2007, 07:53 AM
Miklotov's wig just showed up yesterday, so he and Camus are definitely coming along to Youmacon, even if Camus doesn't have his swordbelt (because he doesn't have a sword yet either) and Miklotov is half a foot taller than him due to boot issues.

Any other stars of destiny going to put in an appearance? ;)

Mekou
10-31-2007, 04:30 AM
I am bringing McDohl (with inaccuate pants... >.<) to run around in. ^_^

Andrea
10-31-2007, 08:05 AM
Hee... I'm not sure I've ever seen entirely accurate McDohl pants, honestly. ;)

Man, I hope people remember these "ancient" Suikoden characters. ;)

Mekou
10-31-2007, 08:37 AM
I say inaccurate because I donated the pants I used to use (they followd the khaki colour seen in some of the artwork) to charity because I thought I would have a replacement pair by now. Annnnnnnnnnnnnd it's a few days before the con and I haven't found a replacement pair. XD So I'm borrowing a pair of my aunt's pants, which are a really light in colour. Like beach sand. /long and useless explanation.

I'm always surprised that people actually do remember "ancient" suikoden characters. They're really enthusiatic too. XD

Lady
10-31-2007, 10:23 AM
WHY YOU DO DEEZ?!

I'm packed for the con and leaving tonight, and I thought (briefly) about bringing my Arshtat. There's no way I'd have time to pack her now, and I still haven't bought a new wig for my Tengaar, so I can't participate. But oooh, Suikoden love, so so SO much love.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you guys and hope to snap a photo!

Andrea
10-31-2007, 11:17 AM
Awww... sorry, Lady! We seriously weren't sure I was going to get the Matilda Knights done in time, or I would have posted earlier... just didn't want to go "Hey, let's have a Suikoden gathering!" and arrange it and then later post "Oh, uhm, we're not bringing any Suikoden characters after all, sorry." :P

And Mekou, I imagine that's better than the yellow sweatpants I remember using a long time ago... XD