PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Masq

Duo Monkey
11-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Hey guys, I would like your thoughts and opinions on how you felt the masq was run this year. Any thoughts or suggestions? Should there be more monkeys? More corn? Any suggestion will be looked at. I tried very hard to make sure things ran smoothly. And thanks to all of our random improv people who covered for us while we beat the computer into submission.

Yuna
11-01-2007, 06:10 PM
There can always be more monkeys.

Yukari Kaiba
11-01-2007, 08:23 PM
i thought it was run very well ^^ loved having the AMVs before it started, it made waiting for the masq to start go by fast. and other than the technical difficulties with the last skit, it ran very smoothly.

i also vote for more monkeys (and more corn :D lol )

OniCourseMusha
11-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Man the masquerade was so fun for me that I totally forgot how much I missed the previous host Dieter and that he wasn't running this year. I had so much fun!

DigitalLove
11-02-2007, 02:29 AM
the MC was unbelievably good... so faking smooth! so witty! so fast!

i vote for a bishi skit to be planned in the event of technical difficulties. or maybe just bishi sexiness. but then again, i don't even swing that way... but it'd still be fun to watch XD

Duo Monkey
11-02-2007, 02:58 AM
the MC was unbelievably good... so faking smooth! so witty! so fast!

i vote for a bishi skit to be planned in the event of technical difficulties. or maybe just bishi sexiness. but then again, i don't even swing that way... but it'd still be fun to watch XD

XD Pretty good for an MC picked last second right? My original MC's car broke down and he was stuck in Oregon. And unfortunately the bishies are all very busy doing things during the masq. I could get on stage and do some monkey business? Nah, seriously. The improv worked great thanks to our insane cosplayers.

Mistress of SA
11-04-2007, 09:50 PM
I'm glad you did a post taking suggestions. A person after my own heart. It was a privilage helping you out.

Thank goth-kitti for helping me get this account. This forum is entirely new to me, getting the hang of it. I added you to my buddy list, btw. For whatever that's worth in these forums. Others are free to do the same. I'm searching out my peeps.