PDA

View Full Version : Are these good for Sakura Con?

Kairi 2.0
11-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Well, I was just wondering for the Sakura con that if being Kairi (Pink zippery dress) and Temari (V2 non time skip) is good. I mean, I know Kairi is probably getting old but...still.

StrawberryLum
11-04-2007, 11:52 PM
If you do a costume well then it'd always be welcome. The most cosplays I see are catgirls (>_<) and Yuna's. So if you cosplay one of those I won't take your picture but if you do a good job on Kairi you'd probably get a few pics snapped. This is of course, just my opinion, for all I know others are tired of the costume. I don't see it enough to be so.
If I see one more Pocky person though. lol

Kairi 2.0
11-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Okay! I'd better do a really good job on it then!Heheh! :)

StrawberryLum
11-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Darn skippy! I'll have to see if I spot ya at SC, I wanna take pictures! (I always seem to miss Kairi's, dunno why. lol I never played the game all that often but I do think the charcter is adorable. )
Will you have a uhm.. oh heck, I can't remember what they're called. The star fruit or something? The fruit the two guys race to get so they could give it to Kairi.
I are dumb. >_^

rockthedojo
11-05-2007, 11:26 AM
If you do a costume well then it'd always be welcome. The most cosplays I see are catgirls (>_<) and Yuna's. So if you cosplay one of those I won't take your picture but if you do a good job on Kairi you'd probably get a few pics snapped. This is of course, just my opinion, for all I know others are tired of the costume. I don't see it enough to be so.

Whats wrong with catgirls? Its better than people that dun dress up and talk trash about people that did... Although I hate being outshined by 2 teenage girls in skimpy costumes. But where would cosplaying and conventions be with out fanboys =oD

But as far as Kairi's costumes go... Im like IHOP you gotta give me photos to point at an then I can start putting full sentences together. is it kingdom hearts? and Anime I haven't seen before I dunno im lost >.> <.< >.<

StrawberryLum
11-05-2007, 03:16 PM
By catgirls I mean they either wear nothing at all just about or wear normal clothes, throw on some ears and say they're cosplaying. That isn't cosplaying, that's being lazy.
And uhm.. here's a pic of Kairi
http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khextreme/kh2/images/artwork/KH2_Artwork_Kairi2.jpg

DayDream
11-05-2007, 04:00 PM
I say go for it- cosplay for yourself and not other people. If you love it, do it :) (And I can say this because I will probably cosplay as "over done" characters until the end of my days, lol)

I Love Tidus
11-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Kairi is awesome! I think it'd be great to cosplay her. Even though there are a lot of characters overdone, I don't care! As long as it is good, I'll take a picture!

Kairi 2.0
11-05-2007, 09:17 PM
I just had to switch my plans from Sakura con to The Asian Idol Karaoke because my friend couldn't go to Sakura Con with me (Her dad said it was to far). Oh well, the Sakura Con seemed really awesome!

StrawberryLum
11-05-2007, 09:22 PM
Aww.. how far away do you live?

Kairi 2.0
11-05-2007, 09:42 PM
42 hours if you drive there and I don't know about if you fly there

StrawberryLum
11-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Woah. That is pretty far. Maybe you could take a train?
That is if you really really wanna go.

rockthedojo
11-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Sorry... Kairi really is a pretty vague cosplay name. I kinda figured it was KH kairi but you never know.

And ok ya cat ear girls are kind of lame but its like the starter drug of cosplay seriously though... Its no different than guys sporting DBZ and naruto shirts... dun even get me started on Naruto bandanas o.O thats worse than cat ears in my opinion... I've watched like 5 episodes of naruto and that was 4 too many and Im sapose to know who you are by the lil symbol on that dasdasdasda Blarg

Off topic I apologize... I love Kairi KH style shes a sweety when done right =oD

Javakat343
01-02-2008, 03:38 PM
If I see one more Pocky person though. lol

HEY! I'm going as wedding Yuna and its going to be amazing!