PDA

View Full Version : Jrock '08

FilthyWarumono
11-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Who's going, what're we wearing, when are we photoshooting?!

I'ma be Kyo, as always... but my group might not be there this year (insert gasps here). Which SUCKS 'cause we were just getting bigger with our VERY successful pannel and they were going to give us the auditorium thing with a good sound system this year maybe!! *weep*

Anyway. Even if we don't have a group we'll still host our music pannel. Am I spelling Pannel wrong? oO;
http://www.myspace.com/japanesefxxkerfamily

This year let's not do the photoshoot right before our pannel. xD; We have to dress down to perform. Maybe after? Or a bit earlier? Probably still on Friday though, 'cause the bigger photoshoots are on Saturday... unless we get alot of people. ^ ^

Creative Genius
11-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Would I be able to join in this photo shoot..even if I'm not a diru member?
my sister might be either macabre Die or drain away Kaoru...she might change her mind in the space of time between now and then though.

FilthyWarumono
11-22-2007, 01:53 AM
LOL it's all Jrock photoshoot! You don't have to be just Diru. ^ ^

Dr.Warumono
12-10-2007, 03:09 AM
Waaaruu~

I remember hugging you right after the panel! ( Boy, now you have me guessing on how to spell it.. )
Yup, i remember it real clear. Everyone hugged the Hide girl, and you stood there with your arms out, sad and lonely expecting some sort of hug. haha, i happened to catch this and we glomped each other! It was pretty shmexy, mmhm.

Miss you lots, and it's a shame your group might not be there with you! :lost:

Oi, Hopefully I'll be in Jrock garb in '08.
I'll be sure to come over and find you if you're there and give you another hug.

FilthyWarumono
12-10-2007, 02:26 PM
LOL! SWEET. (P.S. Dr.Warumono, can I have the pic in your icon? It's way hot and I don't have it... lack of internet is making me fall behind in my stalker Kyo pics...)

Anyway, so I got an offer to be in a -real- band, and I just got back from Boston and did three cover songs. They want me to move out there << >> I might, and if I do, that means I might not do a panel for NDK! *cry* I'd still probably go though, just 'cause it's my home con and I look forward to seeing all of you every year, and new people too.

Just an update on my life. XD Posting the songs we did on my myspace!

Dr.Warumono
12-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Waaah T____T

You're leaving Maybe?!

How will we ever go along without you?!

Yah, you can deffinately have it~
If you havent already right clicked and saved it, I can always give it to you through E-mail or something. Dunno how you wana work it.

A real band?! -gasp- ! No way, for real? I wana come see it then, deffinately. What kinda band is it? And in Boston too! Wow, what a place.

Oh God, i watched the Red...[em] video where Die fell down? SO FUNNY. I remember your face quite clearly when you saw her lying on the floor like that! So perfect.

p.s.

-kyo pics are yummyness.

FilthyWarumono
12-17-2007, 02:17 PM
XDDDD! I love you. <<;

You don't have the picture in big version? POOP. You can send it via e-mail (FilthyWarumono@hotmail.com... THAT WAS HARD TO GUESS WASN'T IT?!)
Anyway, we're doing a visual band, since JRock is our influence. I don't know if I want to move out there though it's so far away and I'll be ALL ALONE! xD

But the Anime Wasabi con the JFF is deffinettly performing at, so go see us there! And if I am going to NDK... KISOUWTFYES.

<<;

Dr. Hentai
12-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Why doesn't anyone do current gen Dir en Grey? It'd be a cool change of pace, I think.

L. Natsuki
01-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Why doesn't anyone do current gen Dir en Grey? It'd be a cool change of pace, I think.

Because current Diru are no longer visual kei. So anyone cosplaying them would be wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

On another note, this will be my first year at NDK, and I'm curious of this panel Filthy hosts. =)

Dr. Hentai
01-08-2008, 10:05 PM
Because current Diru are no longer visual kei. So anyone cosplaying them would be wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

On another note, this will be my first year at NDK, and I'm curious of this panel Filthy hosts. =)
Perhaps, but it's not necessarily all in the clothes. I'd love to see someone fish-hook themself.
Additionally, they still retain a unique look in a few of their semi-recent PV's
Take Saku for example.

FilthyWarumono
01-09-2008, 10:40 PM
I've totally fish-hooked on several occassions for our performances. We try to bring Diru to cons for those who can't see them, as IC as we can. xD;

And L. Natsuki, here's a clip of our Pitsburgh performance - so you can get an idea of what we do. xD
(There's also me fish-hooking in it. YEAH YEAH BLOOD.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR6QsmGbklM
We put together a short set list of the band we're cosplaying from (which is usually Diru for CO) so people can get a feel of the music, and get pumped and whatknot, then we have a discussion afterwards about all kinds of Jrock, complete with video's and genre's and so forth.