PDA

View Full Version : Ok I am thinking about...

Nyoko
09-06-2002, 01:44 PM
Ok I am thinking about putting some of that lining that stiffins (you know what I am talking about) on to my Inu Yasha pants to make them better looking, if you like the way it is now just tell me I am a stuped moron that worrys to much, and if I do you will kill me. If you think that they need it tell me, "yes do it"... ok no for real, I do think it needs and I not using starch..., but that backing iches like anything, anyone know of a brand that does not or antoher probuct?

Ayaka
09-06-2002, 08:23 PM
Do you mean interfacing? *is confused* You may find that the pants come out stiffer than you want . . . though there are some very lightweight types of interfacing that aren't itchy. Regardless, though, I think you'd find it a pain to put in. You could just line the pants, though it would mean partially taking them apart . . . eh, let's see what other people think . . .

Nyoko
09-06-2002, 09:47 PM
no no not interfacing, I am not going to take them apart! >.< to mush work right there, but I can't remember the name, I have been fabric store depribed toooo long...

Jinx
09-09-2002, 12:11 AM
There's a kind of material that you can iron onto your fabric to make it stiffer. You can find them at an fabric store..

Suu
12-20-2002, 01:01 AM
Oh, do you know what that iron on stuff's called? i need to stiffen a coat tail so that it sticks out like in classic cartoons.

KnuxieChan
12-20-2002, 06:49 PM
I think it looks fine ^_^'

Melchior
12-20-2002, 09:40 PM
It's called interfacing. (the iron-on stuff).