PDA

View Full Version : Who's going and what are you cosplaying?

Tsukasa_1
11-08-2007, 07:01 PM
Hey,
Although to some, it may be too early, but just out of curiosity- Who is planning to go this year, and what are you planning to cosplay as? ^^

Blaze1662001
11-08-2007, 08:11 PM
I am planning on going. So far I am definetly bringing Marle from Chrono Trigger and I might bring Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2 if I have the costume finished by then.

box of doom
11-08-2007, 08:40 PM
I'll be back again. No idea what ALL I want to cosplay as, but a couple of us were wondering: would we be able to get space again if we wanted to do the hosting again? (Not the IC panel. (That kinda... sucked.) But the actual... host club doing hosting-type thing.)

Tsukasa_1
11-08-2007, 08:44 PM
I don't see a problem with it.

box of doom
11-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Oooh awesome. *grin*

TotoToshiya
11-11-2007, 11:23 PM
If I go, which I hope to, Ill probably do my jrock cosplaying
Iori from Phantasmagoria in the music vid Mikansei to Guilt
and Im not sure what else yet

Tsukasa_1
11-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Ya! I hope you can make it XD

halie295
11-21-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm going and i'm either going to be Sakura or Tenten.

Zora Genin
11-23-2007, 06:46 AM
I'll definatly be there, and im probably going to leave my cosplay to the last minute like, last time, arriving in something ruched and halfbaked, but in a perfect world ill do Hatori, (Fruits Basket), or Zelos, maybe?? And for Sunday Koaru again if were doing that...

box of doom
11-23-2007, 08:27 AM
I'll definatly be there, and im probably going to leave my cosplay to the last minute like, last time, arriving in something ruched and halfbaked, but in a perfect world ill do Hatori, (Fruits Basket), or Zelos, maybe?? And for Sunday Koaru again if were doing that...

Up to you if you want to take part or not. If you do, we'd love to have you back. ^_^ If not, no one's gonna force you (I hope).

We DO have a Tamaki already lined up though (no lost idiot posters this time around!)... and I have the sneaking suspicion that Haruhi may not be the only one with a double this time. XD

SuperSushi
11-23-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm definately going, seeing as it's really close by... how could I not?
Dunno who I'm gonna be yet. :/

uchihaaya
11-27-2007, 08:25 PM
im going as sexy no jutsu sasuke no da!

tenshi_kuira
12-01-2007, 09:14 PM
my sister and I are going as Kaoru and Hikaru the whole weekend. We may or may not have a few others with us. I'm so excited!

KazeChan
01-23-2008, 05:28 PM
Okay! I've decided
Since this is a two day <-- I believe?

I'll be coming on the Sunday only D= just because
I have a pool party that my friend organized, and she has it on the Saturday.
So the Sunday, I'll be coming, cosplaying as Suzumiya Haruhi ^-^
(either bunny costume, or regular school outfit)

I'll bring friends ^-^ No worries XD I'll drag them along >=D bwhahaha XD

KurumiJ
01-30-2008, 11:39 PM
^^ I'm going again this year. I'm *hopfully* going to have my Kyoko(FMP) cosplay done ^^; My brother's going as Souske(FMP) and my cousin may be going as Kagami(LuckyStar)

Zora Genin
02-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Change of plans! If I dont leave it to last minute ill do the protagonist from Baroque. And for Sunday Koaru of course. My back-up cosplay for if i do leave the Protagonist until some undefined date (which i will) will be Magnus from OG64, providing that isn't left till the end.

EDIT: Protagonist : http://www.atlus.com/baroque/ps2/chara/chara2/chara01.htm

Pillow-chan
02-06-2008, 06:41 PM
I might go as Quote, from cave story. I have different pants and a longer scarf, so that gives me inclination to dig it out :D
If not...hmm, judging the rate I make costumes, I might show up as Ino Yamanaka...-sigh-

Mimiwu
02-15-2008, 11:57 AM
I think I'm going as KH2 pink Kairi for one day, and the next Avarice from blackeri's Sin's. Possibly. Yus.

I'll be getting a table at the Artist's Alley this year, though. :'D

Chibi Lenne
02-18-2008, 07:37 AM
You better be doing Avarice Mimi <_< ILU?? <3 *corruptcorruptcorrupt*

Apparently I am going now? Not sure what I'd be wearing, we'll work on that later

kiyo-chan
02-18-2008, 01:15 PM
xD
Likewise, I'm going apparently as well. ^^

Vanity from the blackeri Sins, and likely something else I'll rewear.
^_^

Uta Arashino
02-19-2008, 02:03 PM
Wrath from the Sins, and Trainer Paine with...Scion?
Maybe getting Artist Alley table...maybe.

TiyenaKayla
02-23-2008, 10:03 PM
I will be going but i have no idea what the group is doing.... box any idea's lol

Lossien
02-23-2008, 11:19 PM
My sister a;ready replied, but we're going as the Twins from Ouran. We have a Tamaki as well, and we might also have the french waiter outfits! Yay!

Elendriel
02-24-2008, 04:39 PM
I will be there (hopefully!!!) as Grave Maria from D.Gray-Man, the above-mentioned Tamaki ;), and probably a few others, but I'm not definite yet

box of doom
02-24-2008, 10:30 PM
I will be going but i have no idea what the group is doing.... box any idea's lol

Oh, YOU KNOW I have ideas. ^_~

Talk to me on MSN. =P

Zora Genin
02-28-2008, 02:53 PM
A tad off-topic, but do we know which merchants will be there?

Otaking97
03-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Will be there of course....Likely be cosplaying from Princess Tutu.

**Scion**
03-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Uta I’m up for accompanying you in your Paine outfit ^.^ I actually picked out swatches for my costume **woooooot** I shall have to send you a picture of them and my design sketch to see what you think **is still unsure**

And do you guys still need a sloth for your group?

Uta Arashino
03-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Uta Iím up for accompanying you in your Paine outfit ^.^ I actually picked out swatches for my costume **woooooot** I shall have to send you a picture of them and my design sketch to see what you think **is still unsure**

And do you guys still need a sloth for your group?

Yay! I might get Michael to be one of them male characters whose name I've forgotten...

And yes, yes we do.

Zora Genin
03-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Well thank god for fence-sitting its now a debate between the merchant from Resident 4 and the Baroque Protagonist.

TotoToshiya
03-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Id love to cosplay Ouran, but I have blue hair at the moment for other cosplays XP

Zora Genin
03-14-2008, 02:45 PM
Ghost Town!

Lossien
03-19-2008, 12:51 PM
Alright - so me and my Kaoru have been talking, and we might end up doing the costumes from Renge's video as well as the normal school uniforms and french waiter outfits... They look cooler, and we want to do a clip of the video for the masquerade. Plus it would be awesome. And we would carry around a basketball. Mind, it's still up in the air, but that's the idea.

fallingsorrow
03-23-2008, 07:16 PM
i might be going, if i can talk some friends into going

i'm not sure what i'll cosplay as maybe Allen from D. Gray-Man and Yuki from Fruits Basket

wanabecosplayer
03-27-2008, 05:35 PM
T_T i wanna go!!! i would probably go as one of the akatski... no one would go with me and if they did they would be bored and be saying stuff like "ok hurry up and do what you wanna do cuz i wanna go home" or i would be the only one dressed up... >.< no fair i finnally find an expo close to me and i wont be going anyway!! :'(
someone want to be my new best friend and go with me?

Zora Genin
03-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Off topic, but does any one else like Hunter X Hunter?!

KurumiJ
03-29-2008, 09:43 PM
T_T i wanna go!!! i would probably go as one of the akatski... no one would go with me and if they did they would be bored and be saying stuff like "ok hurry up and do what you wanna do cuz i wanna go home" or i would be the only one dressed up... >.< no fair i finnally find an expo close to me and i wont be going anyway!! :'(
someone want to be my new best friend and go with me?

Aww T_T I hear you XD None of my friends will go with me either, I have to go with my brother and cousins, but if you go we could meet up ^_^ I wouldn't mind making a new friend! :P And I'm sure my cousin's wouldn't mind either :D Hope you can come! :3

wanabecosplayer
04-01-2008, 05:57 PM
^_^ we should meet up, so far I've persuaded 2 people to come... one who knows very little about any anime is going to make a kimono and dress up as a "giesha" though it doesnt have much to do with anime I'm going to do her hair as ive been training to be a hair stylist(not very successful yet)... my other friend shes going to cosplay L from death note she has the perfect hair for it she just has to mess her hair up a bit and walla instant L. me on the other hand... >.< IDK!!! I wanna go as someone from naruto, ive got like halfs of almost every girl, ive got tentens/ hinata's hair, an akatsuki cloak minus the clouds and the red around the collar, temari somewhat outfit (purple shirt, navy skirt, white tank top and a red sash), sakura I destroyed (took seams out and re-sewed them differently) my tan skirt and made the shippuuden sakura bottoms
oh and i have paper shurikan for who ever...

i want to cosplay sakura mostly but i dont have the top made yet and it wouldnt look right on me... and also its impossible to buy a pink wig!! (off the internet) parents wont let me get it on the internet >.< i might make a kimono myself and go as tenten or hinata dressed up tisk tisk tisk what shall i do...

ooo im also thinking of going as one of the anbu...

TotoToshiya
04-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Lol, you got a lot to choose from there XD
Try and see if you can Dye your hair pink! XD
I did, it was awesome lol
You still have a lot of time before the con, so it's possible to get any unfinished costume finished?
I'd buy you the pink wig and mail it to ya if ya want :] Hopefully the comic book shoppe still has the pink sakura wig, if not, I could order it if of ebay for you if you have the money.
and either I could change the mailing address on my ebay account to yours or Ill receive it and mail it to you.

wanabecosplayer
04-03-2008, 04:59 PM
i would dye my hair pink but its medium brown so it wouldnt work so well and im still undecided on which costume to wear.. if you could buy me one that would be awesome ^_^ !! i have the money so it would work how much is it anyway? ooo also if you live close to durham collage and the comic book shoppe has the wig maybe i could check it out myself ^_^ thankyou so much you raised my spirit majorly

TotoToshiya
04-04-2008, 08:15 PM
aaa XD I dont live in TO, we have a Comic book shoppe in Ottawa too lol, but I am coming to NAF since Im hosting 2 panels. Im going out on sunday, so I can check for you and see how much it costs

KurumiJ
04-04-2008, 11:33 PM
^_^ we should meet up, so far I've persuaded 2 people to come....

Hehe, you've got quite the selection to choose from XD I've barely started my cosplay *hit*
I should try to get my friends to come, I almost got one to come last year...but then she said she wouldn't -.-;

But yea, we should!! ^_^ But I'm sure if you're willing to talk, alot of other people would hang out with you ^^; I was too shy last year to say anything to anyone lmao

wanabecosplayer
04-05-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm not too familiar with durham collage but anywhere in particular we could meet up? I'm a weird person... quiet but love to be on stage for some reason... very random at times too :P

KurumiJ
04-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Hmmm, I'm not sure yet...I'd probably say around the dealers room or like outside the entrance. XD Not sure what time yet though, lots of time for that though ^^

SuperSushi
04-11-2008, 01:17 AM
I'm definately going as someone from Ouran. ;D

KazeChan
04-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Okay sooo i might be going for just the Sunday..however I may be coming on the Saturday (depends what happens)

My friend has never been to a convention before, so I told her to come with me for this one, and she'll be very Raver'd up for Sunday at least XD (she cant make SAturday)

Sooo~
For Saturday or Sunday, I do have a costume planned, however its secret as of right now >D if I can make it in time...I will wear it!

Pharasight
04-20-2008, 10:31 AM
For the first day, I'll be going as seth Nightlord from Trinity Blood, ^^

Second day, me and a few friends might be doing Reborn. Not sure.

@BoxofDoom, I won't be going as Haruhi this year...but I will SO go to your hosting and be a guest, ^_~

Kiiira
04-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Wow, I had no idea that there was a smaller anime festival in Oshawa~! I'm going to seriously consider going this year, but I won't make any promises. I'd like to get more involved in gatherings since I've only been to Anime North last year.

If I do go, I'd be likely to just cosplay the same costume as I'm going for Anime North, or same character, different outfit. We'll see how time/money/ability to travel on the date(s) all adds up. . .

box of doom
04-23-2008, 11:23 PM
Definitely bringing da Haninozuka back to NAF this year, yo. (because NO ONE figured that out. At all. Nope. Nope. And apparently I am gangsta. @.@)

Beside that... I've got another cosplay kind of planned... we'll see if it goes through or not. ^_~

ky--Ice--
05-01-2008, 02:52 PM
I'm bringing the same costumes as Anime North...

Meaning Ren Tao (Shaman King) and Aeris (VG Cats)... I think. It depends on if I have enough makeup left over, and if I get a wig.

In our group, we have... *Counts*... 8 people that are going (for sure), maybe as many as 12. I don't think we'll do a group cosplay though...
Ronnie will probably go as 69 Guy from Bleach (lol, I don't know his name), and/or Dark from DN Angel.
Heather, if she goes will be Chibi Gaara and Daisuke.
Kurt's being forced to go as Manta Oyamada (Shaman King), which is hillarious because he's almost 6 feet tall.
I'm not sure who Tyler, Brad, Jace, and Tyler's 2 friends (I just met them, I have no idea what their names are -_-;;) are going to be though.

I am very exited to see some of your cosplays.

Well thank god for fence-sitting its now a debate between the merchant from Resident 4 and the Baroque Protagonist.

STRANGER!!!!!
Seriously, do the merchant.

ky--Ice--
05-01-2008, 02:59 PM
*noob* How do I delete posts? -.-;;

wanabecosplayer
05-02-2008, 06:14 PM
*noob* How do I delete posts? -.-;;

you dont...

Underhill
05-27-2008, 10:29 PM
Does anyone think going as Death Note Santa from VGcats is a good Idea?

here's the lnk
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=233

AzulaFan199
05-28-2008, 04:01 PM
My family is going as an avatar group. I'm going as Azula, My hubby will be Zuko , one of my sons will be Sokka and the other will be Aang. looking forward to going.

Zahmira
05-31-2008, 03:27 PM
Well, I know I'm going now, but no idea on what to wear. Something I've already done before for sure, but that's all I know.

TotoToshiya
05-31-2008, 09:15 PM
Hm hm hm
I decided I wont be doing any big cosplaying for this con O.o
Ill be dressing up as a jrockerish/Visual Kei girl, then sunday Im being Pyjama girl XD
I need help deciding, though I think I've made up my mind, but just wanna see who thinks what XD

What Plushie should I carry around?:

Sora from Kingdom Hearts Plushie
Bun Bun from OHSHC Plushie
Easter Rabbit Plushie
Snake Plushie I got from Wonderland (The long ones)
Dog Plushie
Cat Plushie
ooor I carry around a Pillow with a Pikachu backpack and find spontaneous random spots to 'sleep'

Or I could attempt in carrying them all around *Without Pillow*

Ex: Me: walking down a hall. Randomly stop and lay down with my pillow. Curl up in a ball XD

Chibi Lenne
06-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Well, I know I'm going now, but no idea on what to wear. Something I've already done before for sure, but that's all I know.

Something Sailor Moon?? X3 I know I'm wearing Neptune for one of the days *eyes Gilly* and I think I'll have Uranus with me? After watching Hellsing I wanna cosplay Hellsing nowwww but it will have to wait T_T I sooo want the anti-everything gun

Harry_Ord
06-03-2008, 07:34 PM
I mentioned it in another thread, but if I can get it done in time, then Death the Kid from soul eater. and if procrastination prevails then I'll re-wear something... Probably Code Geass, if not then Haruhi or Ouran (^_^)
Good luck everyone!

Megpie
06-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Hmmm, I think I'll go as Super Sailor Mercury, cause I didn't get to wear that for AN....well, that or as Umbreon

Uta Arashino
06-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Something Sailor Moon?? X3 I know I'm wearing Neptune for one of the days *eyes Gilly* and I think I'll have Uranus with me? After watching Hellsing I wanna cosplay Hellsing nowwww but it will have to wait T_T I sooo want the anti-everything gun

Seeekret cosplay for Saturday, I think, for Masq, maybes?
Maybe I'll rewear ChibiMoon...MAYBE.

Zahmira
06-03-2008, 11:44 PM
I could bring DK Zoi. I'll feel so naked without my Kunzite though.

**Scion**
06-04-2008, 12:12 AM
Iíve decided I have to come (mainly because I wish to see everybody, and particularly people I didnít really get to see at Anime North)

So itíll be a Lulu dress sphere for me on Saturday, though Iím not redoing my wig.. I am ďThe lazyĒ. And perhaps Iíll rewear Ali on Sunday (does Uta still wish to rewear Ann?)

Ohannah
06-04-2008, 12:14 AM
I'm most likely going as togetic or unown
I might pick some other pokemon but these are my main choices.

Hah i just noticed they are like complete opposites !

Otaking97
06-09-2008, 05:03 PM
I have no idea what I'll wear anymore...Dynasty Warriors....Princess Tutu....I dunno...

Zora Genin
06-23-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm bringing the same costumes as Anime North...

Meaning Ren Tao (Shaman King) and Aeris (VG Cats)... I think. It depends on if I have enough makeup left over, and if I get a wig.

In our group, we have... *Counts*... 8 people that are going (for sure), maybe as many as 12. I don't think we'll do a group cosplay though...
Ronnie will probably go as 69 Guy from Bleach (lol, I don't know his name), and/or Dark from DN Angel.
Heather, if she goes will be Chibi Gaara and Daisuke.
Kurt's being forced to go as Manta Oyamada (Shaman King), which is hillarious because he's almost 6 feet tall.
I'm not sure who Tyler, Brad, Jace, and Tyler's 2 friends (I just met them, I have no idea what their names are -_-;;) are going to be though.

I am very exited to see some of your cosplays.

STRANGER!!!!!
Seriously, do the merchant.

Ill sell it at a high price!

Nope, maybe some other time. Im still going with Baroque but the Coffin Man instead of the Protagonist. Sigh... I could have done the merchant...If only I read this earlier. Stranger, Stranger, now thats a gun.

nikufei
06-25-2008, 09:29 PM
8DD!
I'll be going as.. Gokudera Hayato from Reborn. ^^; My friends will be Tsuna, Squalo and Belphagor, and we're all doing Artist Alley so please come by and say hi. :D!

box of doom
06-28-2008, 05:42 AM
FWEEE IT'S TODAAAAY!!!

I'm sad that my plans to debut anything kinda got.... thwarted.... three or four times over...... but YAAAAAAY COOOOOON!!! (and it's not like I can't rewear stuff.... *contemplates bringing cake on Sunday... but would require epic amounts of car-space....*)