PDA

View Full Version : D.Gray-Man Gathering!

crimsonGOJYO
11-09-2007, 12:55 AM
D.Gray-Man Gatheringggg~!
I am coming as Rhode Camelot with anonymous_proxy as my Tyki Mick. We'll figure out times and everything soon but post what days you CAN'T AT ALL so we can figure it out, but I want to see lots of D.Gray-Man this year. :333

Jabi
11-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Why you do this? I'm not bringing any DGM cosplay to the con except for the kimonos D:

crimsonGOJYO
11-09-2007, 01:05 AM
D:< JACKIE. WTH!? xD

BRING IT WITH ANYWAY JUST IN CASE. Maybe we'll have a quick photoshoot? :333

BTW. I wanted to ask you if you could do something for me. But I shall ask you elsewhere. :D

autumnsnow55
11-11-2007, 05:27 AM
i'm gunna go as road too! ^_^

gundammrw
11-12-2007, 03:03 AM
If anyone cares can we do the gathering on Friday. I'm gonna be Tiki Mikk and my girlfriend Goddess of Flash Lulubell.

We're doing Naruto and Bleach shoots on Saturday and Sunday. So hopefully Friday is good for everyone.

Chuwei
11-12-2007, 04:37 AM
I reallllly don't think I can make friday, so I'd really love for the gathering time to be set on either saturday or sunday!

If it's not on fri then I can problably make it as either Kanda or Rinali.......one or the other.....or maybe a mixture of both...... >__>a;

Fireheart Storm
11-12-2007, 05:57 PM
I'm fine with any day, I'll be bringing 2nd Version Rabi and have Rinali with me. ^.^

KikyouLuver
11-13-2007, 02:39 AM
as i promised you rhode at anime expo i will definatly on pain of death be the millenium earl at this gathering. rain or shin serously..my mask was just melting at animeexpo si i didnt want to risk its demise. but it will be cold..no harm done plus i wont have half the risk of passing out. soo expect me to be there my favorite noah <3

screaminghollow
11-14-2007, 12:56 PM
I think I'm going to make my first D.Gray-man debut as Allen Walker Crown Clown version...Although I like his first outfit better, I wanna stay updated ....and I love his Innocence =X ...ahhh we need more DGM cosplayers here >_<

Oh, and I think I would prefer the DGM gathering on Saturday or Sunday...I think Saturday would be better though

Doctor Blind
11-14-2007, 07:40 PM
I really really want to bring Tyki to this, ESPECIALLY since there's a Millenium Earl (thousands of cookies to you), but neither my Road nor my Lavi is coming. And I don't want to rent my coat again. ;_____;
I might show up to take pictures, though~!

kim-tram
11-16-2007, 12:16 AM
i don't know for sure yet if i can make it to ALA .. but if i can, i'll definitely drop by as lenalee *^_^*

Taijutsu_Tokage
11-16-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm fine with any day, I'll be bringing 2nd Version Rabi and have Rinali with me. ^.^

*I am the Rinali* ^-^
As far as days for the gathering, I am fine with any but Saturday (due to the Naruto Gathering).

ten10_chan
11-17-2007, 02:06 PM
I'll be going as rinalee!~ i would prefer saturday or sunday too because i know for sure i have a gathering on friday.

autumnsnow55
11-18-2007, 12:56 AM
ahhh if the gathering's friday during the day(though peolpe may come late if we do friday day), then i'd be able to make it. i have a vampire knight gathering at night.

asdfx3
11-19-2007, 08:57 PM
I'll come as 1st ver. Lenalee if i can get it done by then.

screaminghollow
11-21-2007, 09:07 PM
Okay my current group is..

Allen Walker Crown Clown
Lenalee
Lavi
Crowley

we're all planning on going with the new uniforms...just a little update =]

Chuwei
11-25-2007, 07:03 PM
crimsonGOJYO, since you started this topic, do you think you could help organize a list of the characters and their respective cosplayers as well as a chart perhaps of who can make it on what day into your first post?

screaminghollow
12-02-2007, 05:02 AM
Okay I hope this is accurate, but this is what I have so far...

Allen Walker - screaminghollow (me)
Lavi - Fireheart Storm
Lavi - screaminghollow (my friend b)
Lenalee Lee - Taijutsu_Tokage
Lenalee Lee - asdfx3?
Lenalee Lee - ten10_chan
Lenalee Lee - kim-tram?

The Millennium Earl - KikyoulLuver
Rhode Camelot - crimsonGOJYO
Rhode Camelot - autumnsnow55
Tyki Mikk - anonymous_proxy
Tyki Mikk - gundammrw
Lulubell - Goddess of Flash
Debitt -KoDai?

Please tell me if I've made a mistake, or if any corrections need to be made.

I also put question marks on those who are not sure yet.

^_^ 1 more month!!!

screaminghollow
12-02-2007, 05:10 AM
Okay, I just went through everyone's opinion on which day they prefer..

so what I did was...I added a point for the preferred day(s) for each day mentioned. (I hope that made sense)

As of now, it stands like this

Friday - 5
Saturday - 5
Sunday - 4

and if none of you understand what I just did right now, then I am fired and ill shut up from now on =)

autumnsnow55
12-02-2007, 09:28 PM
hahaha you're not fired. i understood what you ment. i think saturday... don't ask why, it's just a cool day. lolz.

gundammrw
12-04-2007, 11:59 PM
btw the my gf who is doing lulubell...her name on here is Goddess of Flash.

Anyways I'm voting for friday. Goddess also said she wanted it on friday as well. The main reason is because we have Naruto and Bleach on Saturday and Sunday. But if the shoot is those days, we'll still do ours on Friday. If so, we'll atleast stop by to say hi and take some pix if it doesn't get in the way of our other shoots ^__^

screaminghollow
12-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Okay I added Goddess of Flash for Lulubell and I added 1 point for Friday (I already counted your vote for friday last time gundammrw)...so its pretty even now

KoDai
12-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Hopefully I'll be able to bring my Debitt costume to this gathering. :3 Don't have any real day preference, though I think Friday or Saturday would be more doable.

autumnsnow55
12-07-2007, 09:32 PM
i definately can't do friday, i have a code geass gathering at 1 and a vampire knight gathering at 6:30 -_-;;

Chuwei
12-12-2007, 04:34 AM
Looking at the gathering thread, on Sunday BLEACH is at 10 AM with One Peice at 1 AM so viable timeframes would be at either 11 AM or 12 noon on sunday for a gathering. There's already a gathering at 2 and I don't really think it's a good idea to have the gathering after 2, since most people will likely be gone by then. (Official con end time on sunday is 4 PM.)

As for friday, there's a gap between gatherings from around 3 PM ~ 6PM, so 4 PM might be a good time if the gathering is to be on Fri.

Saturday is already pretty much full as far as gatherings go. We'd either have to have it really early or really late, and most peeps seem to prefer either Fri or Sun at this point (thanks screaming hollow for organizing all the info, btw!)

Also, the deadline for submitting a gathering time is Dec. 14th so we should definitely decide before then.

autumnsnow55
12-12-2007, 06:44 AM
i can do friday. the code geass gathering ws moved to 11 am on saturday -_-

screaminghollow
12-14-2007, 05:51 AM
Wow thank you Chuwei for your effort in finding out possible times for the gathering. Hmm...since today IS the last day to choose, I'd just say

Sunday at noon...because I believe a LOT more people will be at the con (in general) on saturday and sunday than on friday...so yeah Sunday @ noon guys? I'm down for any day, anytime ....just not 11am or earlier ^_^

Friday at 4pm sounds good...
Sunday at 12pm sounds good...

Sunday it is!? :]

screaminghollow
12-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Okay just a little update, my friend decided not to do Crowley anymore...so I took him off the list above, thats all

Chuwei
12-31-2007, 02:06 AM
Just as an update some complications came up and I'm 85% certain I can't make this convention anymore, so I most likely can't make the gathering >_<

I'll still try to make it if at all possible, but in the meantime please take me off the list.....sorry and have fun you guys!

screaminghollow
12-31-2007, 07:06 AM
Lavi - Fireheart Storm
Lavi - screaminghollow (my friend)
Lenalee Lee - asdfx3?
Lenalee Lee - ten10_chan

Tyki Mikk - gundammrw
Debitt -KoDai?

K this is the updated list...kinda sad how the gathering time isn't even confirmed yet

kim-tram
01-01-2008, 11:50 AM
sorry but i can't make it as lenalee for ALA. so you can take me down from the list *^_^*

screaminghollow
01-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Okay I was thinking of making the OFFICIAL D.Gray-Man gathering at SATURDAY, 1:30pm @ In Front of Convention Center

I hope this is okay with everyone, this won't be on the official PROGRAM but lets just make it here.

Hope to see you all =)

autumnsnow55
01-02-2008, 04:53 PM
omg! 1:30?! crap, the one piece gathering's at 1. i'm gunna have to talk to my group to see if we could still come,

mingswly
01-02-2008, 07:07 PM
please add me to the list as Lenalee Lee. Not so sure if i can make it on Sat. though...gonna try my best. I can be there for sure if it's on Sunday.

screaminghollow
01-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Lavi - Fireheart Storm
Lavi - screaminghollow (my friend)
Lenalee Lee - ten10_chan
Miranda Lotto - Azu-Chan

Tyki Mikk - gundammrw

Maybes
Allen Walker - ArchangelMika?
Lenalee Lee - asdfx3?
Lenalee Lee - mingswly?
Debitt -KoDai?

(sigh) its so hard making a gather time, I quit ._.

Azu-Chan
01-03-2008, 01:02 PM
i'll be Miranda :3

ArchangelMika
01-03-2008, 01:08 PM
I may or may not be able to make it to the gathering...but I'll try. I was planning
on bringing my Allen costume (the first one) to ALA.

evalime
01-08-2008, 03:42 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/evalime/sets/72157603661788848/

Hope I linked it right lol, but here is the pics from the gathering.

Big thanks to autumnsnow55 for doing a shoot outside for us photographer when it was raining outside.

Luffy XII
01-14-2008, 07:14 PM
what an awesome group of photographers at the gathering! evalime my komui in crime being one of them haha. nice pictors in the behind the scenes folder eva lol