PDA

View Full Version : D&l Concert

sicdedman
11-10-2007, 02:22 AM
was AWESOME! Best Concert Ever... (What did everyone else think???)

PS.. while everyone was watching the (Spooky Theater) i met D&L out back of the Hilton Hotel.where they were waiting for there Ride. they had there Bags,Guitar case's,ect..Smoking Cigs!! got my pic taken with them - 3 more autographs and handshakes. (IT WAS AWESOME) *WAY COOL GUYS*

iaShakezula
11-12-2007, 11:19 AM
I was them.... , I saw DL at the Knitting Factory back in May and then followed Transtic Nerve who has a much superior music and band performance.I enjoy DL show though but not their music.
PMX did a good job this year ,lots of different style band.The last band has one of the most memorable performance out of the 3 nights, very intense performance, they were all into it.

Jrock_lover
11-14-2007, 05:13 AM
they were ok..kinda seemed like a modern sounding VK Dir en Grey to me..but the concert was still fun..and very entertaining..lol

sicdedman
11-14-2007, 09:01 AM
reason i liked them soo much is cause. they are the first J-rock band ive seen LIVE! so its sumthing i will remember!!

i remember when i went to my 1st concert 4 years ago. to see OTEP. Just still cant get that out of my head that show ROCKED

Jrock_lover
11-14-2007, 09:09 AM
reason i liked them soo much is cause. they are the first J-rock band ive seen LIVE! so its sumthing i will remember!!

i remember when i went to my 1st concert 4 years ago. to see OTEP. Just still cant get that out of my head that show ROCKED

wow your first J-rock concert?..well I'm glad you enjoyed it..it was quite a show..haha ^.^