PDA

View Full Version : ? What costumes are you gonna take to AM?

Kitty
09-06-2002, 06:48 PM
This thread might come in handy if some peeps all want to do group pics and get togeher with other cosplayers from the same anime!
So lets hear what everyone will be bringing to Animagic and hopefully we can all meet up Ne?

Ina
09-06-2002, 07:38 PM
I'll be bringing my Chii costume (the one she wores when she frist incounters dark chii) and my Misao costume for the RK gathering ^_^ maybe something else if i could finish it in time, AM is getting close, yay!

what costumes are you going to bring kitty?! your costumes rocks ^^

Squall
09-07-2002, 04:49 AM
I am still undecided which costumes to bring @_@ Kitty might have to convince me to bring certain costumes ^^;; But what I do decide to bring is a secret >D hehehehehe

Dragoon Knight
09-07-2002, 05:00 AM
There are 2 of me DD @_@ (inside joke to Kitty) ^^

Michi
09-07-2002, 06:45 AM
Hrm... I'm bringing a LOT. Some things to jump into just for a few photos, and others to wear for a while. I'm familiar with Animagic thanks to last year, so I'm not worried about fitting things in. :D

UPDATE 9/18

Asakura Yoh (Shaman King) <-- 95% done.. with my girlfriend Cherry as Tao Ren.. wearing it most of the day Saturday when I'm not doing photoshoots for something else, and Sunday during the day
Nikki (Chrono Cross) <-- 90% done.. I wore it at YaoiCon last year but I'm fixing it up, getting a wig and so forth ^^ wearing it with my friend Jeremy as Fargo.. and Cherry as Serge.. wearing it Friday sometime after I arrive, probably until the KOF gathering
Shiranui Mai (Fatal Fury/Garou Densetsu the Motion Picture) <-- 100% done, premiered at AnimeFest last weekend. ^^ Wearing it with my friend Stephen as Andy. =3 Aaandyyyyy!! *^^*! anyone gonna be Joe or Terry? I dunno if my friends'll agree to be them or not.. wearing this Friday evening for KOFness
Gackt (Malice Mizer - Illuminati) <-- 100% done, it's not mine. ^^; I borrowed it at AFest and I'm gonna wear it during the masquerade at Animagic, but I'm not participating ^^;
Irvine Kinneas (Final Fantasy VIII) <-- 100% done, borrowing it from Van. Van will be in my Zell costume, and Cherry will be Seifer. I'd love more FF8 characters too. ^^ For the FF photoshoot at noon on Saturday.
Ruruna/Sailor Channel (Sailormoon) <-- 25% done, with Lauren as Naruru/Sailor Guccici.. the ditzy duet from the SailorStars manga.. Chibiusa's friends.. oh man. Fun times. I'll be wearing it for the fashion show on Saturday.
Kami (Malice Mizer - Gekka no Yasokyoku) <-- 100% done, just for a Gekka group photoshoot, really.. I wore it WAY too much last year, so.. yeah. ^^;;
Android 18/Juuhachi Gou (Dragonball Z) <-- 10% done, a new outfit with Van as Juunana Gou/Android 17.. the one she wears when Cell spits her out. o_x I'll only be wearing it for like an hour on Saturday, I think.. for a few shots
Kuja (Final Fantasy IX) <-- 100% done, wearing it for Sunday morning
Gackt (Malice Mizer - Gekka no Yasokyoku) <-- ??% done, I'm borrowing it for the Cosplay Karaoke Revue on Friday evening, that's it.

Chu~! I can do it! :juggler:

Dragoon Knight
09-07-2002, 02:15 PM
Well here's the list of what I "COULD" bring:

Squall (Kingdom Heart)
Dark Squall (Special)
(both will be there only if a special someone wants me to bring them ^^ as goes for my other costumes)

Tidus (Final Fantasy X)
Yukishiro Enishi (Rurouni Kenshin Manga Version-blue)
Ralf (King of Fighter's-black version maybe)
Black Mage No.33 (Final Fantasy IX)
Blacksmith (Ragnarok Online 2nd class)

Sorry, but my Ryu has been retired...

I also possibly have a new costume that will debut too, but I'll see what happens.

Nietsche
09-07-2002, 06:15 PM
Michi- Aww..no Athena?
Suppose I can wait ;)
Look out for me as I MIGHT be going!
My possible (not quite definite) schedule will be-
Nietzsche- Sakuratetsu Taiwahen (That's just gonna bake me)
Shiba- Cannon Spike (Gonna freeze my ass off)
Jet- WildArms Advanced 3rd
And some others....that might be put aside since I need to make plushie wings for it!

Kamui Motoaki
09-07-2002, 06:43 PM
If i go . . .i'll be packing. .
Terry Bogard. .
Squall Leonhart (maybe all three uniforms)
Cloud Strife
Kyo Kusanagi (maybe)

ZiggyB
09-07-2002, 08:05 PM
My costume list will be:

Squall from FFVIII
Johnny from Dance Dance Revolution
Zack from Dead or Alive 2

I'll be wearing Zack for the first time at AM :O

I'm pretty sure I'll be meeting up with some other DOA characters at AM, I was talking to them on the AM boards. Keep and eye out for us. :>

Michi
09-07-2002, 09:31 PM
Nuuu. I don't have time to make Athena, nor I can afford the wig I want right now. ^^ Maybe for.. Katsu? A-kon? *blink*

TERRY! Terry Terry Terry Terry! *squeals and bounces up and down* Yaaaaay! I hope you can go! XD

Adella
09-07-2002, 10:47 PM
Um.. I'm bringing Aeris, Aeris... Malon, KH Aeris...(If I can rush it) and lessie... I wish I could have Celine done.. maybe I'll work really hard and wear the beta version.

artemis316
09-08-2002, 12:33 AM
Just like Tight@$$ (Dragoon Knight- an injoke me and him have, LOL), there's so many costumes I COULD bring, but w/ 2-3 new costumes I'm working on, I may just bring those plus 2 more, to a total of 5...

My list so far:

What's being worked on:
- Locke (Final Fantasy 6: SD version)
- A secret FF 7 costume ^.^
- A costume I like to refer to as 'Sequel to Sakura' (Again, to those outside of this injoke, I crossplayed as Sakura from Street Fighter Alpha 2 at last year's AniMagic, but she won't be returning for a 2nd visit....that's where the 'sequel' comes it ^_^;;)

What MAY come back to AM:
- Yun and Yang from SF3
- Guy from SF Alpha 3
- Shingo from KOF
- Seifer Almasy from FF8
- Hiro from Lunar 2
- Wu Fei from Gundam W
- SeraMyu Sapphire

...still thinking about it. It changes on a day to day basis.

Dragoon Knight
09-08-2002, 03:42 AM
sugoi minna-san. Great costume line ups...

hehehe..more Squall Action >D lol

hmmm..and its about time I change my sig pic ^^;

Miaka No Baka
09-08-2002, 04:32 AM
mmmmm my list...

Chii from eps 8 (the candy shop dress she only wears it for a short time)

Padudu with Ouikichi (those who saw me at the anime jungle event know what im talking about ^_^ can we say fishie fishie fishie!)

Misao for the RK gathering

maybe one or two more depends on what i get friends wanting me to bring.

oooh i had an idea for my chii costume cause she's holding a basket full of candies and I figured since halloween is close to
a-m time I'd bring some little baggies of mixed candies and hand them out to people ^_^

Miaka no Baka

Nadeshiko
09-08-2002, 04:42 AM
Let's see...

Princess Mars
Francesca Cressida
Pepper
Nadeshiko Kinomoto
Yomiko Readman

sofbert
09-08-2002, 05:58 AM
Hai, hai.. something boring.. i'm going to be building a generic student uniform from Angelic Layer just to work on my sewing skills a bit before Fanime. I've also got Saionji and Touga(movie) from Utena if anyone plans on having a photoshoot or anything.

*holds up sign* [Will be bishounen by request]

Lilli
09-08-2002, 01:55 PM
Hehe, Nietsche, you might be goin to AniMagic? Awwww, hidoi desu, you never talk to me anymore. *tsktsks*

I'm bringing my yellow Iris from Sakura Taisen. I'd wanted to have it done for AX, but I failed ^^; Ah well. (It's the one from the musical... fear the ruffles! Nietsche-chaaan, Char will chase you to be her Reni ^-~)

Aaand... Bulletta (B.B. Hood, wai wai)

And... hi mi tsu da ._.\/ (a.k.a. I've gotta get it done first, so is best not to talk bout it) I've gotta go sew and practice singing -.- "Chichiin no pui!!"

Tenshi
09-08-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by artemis316

- Locke (Final Fantasy 6: SD version)

AHHH!!! Now I HAVE to bring Terra :D . Here's what else I'll have:

+ Deedlit from Lodoss (whee, new!)
+ Oto no Pretear from Pretear (*with* the wig this time ^_^)
+ Flea from Atelier Elie (well, depending on if the group happens this time ^_^)

[I might have Himeno's casual clothes (from Pretear) and Fuujin (from FFVIII) if I finish them in time. Doubtful, though.]

Kitty
09-08-2002, 08:05 PM
LOL GO TightA@@ !
Artie is sooo funny and I cant wait to see Will as Kyo and Terry
Wayne: Ahem my love, but didnt you 4 get to put up another costume that you are gonna bring. If not you can run around in one of my Mai outfits LOL
(Starts to think bad thoughts) I gotta get Artemis in one of my costumes and give the pick to SJ lol

artemis316
09-08-2002, 09:47 PM
Kitty:

Here's my reaction...LOL ;)

Dragoon Knight
09-08-2002, 10:09 PM
which costume did I forget to add to that list???? O.o if its a secret one, then I'm not listing it ^^;; then again, I don't know which costume I forget to list ....heheheheh O.o ack..spankin!

Aoshi Shinomori
09-08-2002, 10:56 PM
The costumes im bringing are..

Aoshi ( Rurouni Kenshin)
Tidus ( Kingdom hearts)
Li ( CCS)
maybe Hideki ( Chobits)

and many more.. which i cant remember heh

Dragoon Knight
09-09-2002, 12:04 AM
yeah we'll have to get a KH group together this time.....depends if I bring my Squall or not......=( we'll see tho

Aoshi Shinomori
09-09-2002, 04:24 PM
yeah i might bring Tidus cuz everyone says " hey u look like tidus but you arent".. heh and considering he's half naked and stuff.

Kitty
09-09-2002, 08:34 PM
Silly Dragoon... Why would I have you say the secret costume if I dont even know about it?

Dragoon Knight
09-09-2002, 11:00 PM
@_@ hehehehehe me r Silly Dragoon ^^ I'll give ya a hint soon about it.

L to the 3rd
09-10-2002, 04:56 AM
hmm er..not sure what I'm wearing yet..

Squall - (if i re-do 'mines-bigger-than-yers-chan'' in time)
Cloud Strife - (aka the Chrome Cloud!)
Athena Asamiya - (both cheerleader and battle outfits)
Battousai - (my twin will be Reg Kenshin)
FFXI male Hume - (Gotta fix the butt flap)
Sailor Jupiter R version & KNH concert outfit

Maybe's:

Richter Belmont (requested, if i can get it done in time).
Suboshi - dang twin must fix her Amiboshi!
Ruby Heart - Need more pics
Legolas Greenleaf - Not an anime costume..but yea..

Kamui Motoaki
09-10-2002, 12:36 PM
You'll be at AM Crissy?
mad kewl!!! ^_^

Kitty
09-10-2002, 01:18 PM
Must give Crissy the little shippo thing I found^_^

Rosiel
09-10-2002, 01:40 PM
> Suboshi - dang twin must fix her Amiboshi!

Now I wish I was going at Ani-magic.... actual twins doing Suboshi and Amiboshi! *_________*

Did you wear those costumes already, and do you have pictures?

L to the 3rd
09-10-2002, 01:40 PM
what shippo thing??? :o *dies*

oh yea..I might wear shippo too.. ^_^;
almost forgot!

Kenshin Ken
09-12-2002, 12:46 AM
man I havne't posted in so long ^^;; Welp I'll defiantley bring a few old costumes ^^v. I wonder fi anyone would recognize me ^^;;

Kitty
09-12-2002, 01:14 AM
I will have to hug you if you do^_^

Eurobeat King
09-12-2002, 04:21 AM
Lessee.. my costumes for Animagic will be these:

Shinji Ikari (my friend, Pheobe is wearing 3 EVA costumes: Ritsuko, Asuka (yellow-dress), and Rei (plug-suit) so I'll be carrying that Pen-Pen plushie with me most of the weekend. :skidude:
Saitou Hajime (Rurouni Kenshin)
Icchan (Angelic Layer)
Oogami Ichirou (Sakura Taisen)
King (King of Fighters 1999)
Ryosuke Takahashi (Initial D) :skidude2:

Possible costumes to bring:
Hideo Shimazu (Rival Schools AKA Project Justice)
Jann Lee (Dead or Alive 2)

My NEW Dead or Alive costume will (hopefully) be seen at Nekocon in November.. look for it here! :skidude:

See you all in 3 weeks!

Kitty
09-12-2002, 03:46 PM
Hi KENNI! Pocky Ken I miss you I cant wait to see you at am !

Dragoon Knight
09-13-2002, 12:17 AM
yeah Chrissy, bring Shippo ^^

Kenshin Ken
09-13-2002, 01:03 AM
Hey Kitty!! ^_^ *huug* I've missed you too!! I can't wait to see ya at AM too! Now I gotta find a trustworthy commrade to hold the camera when the masqurade starts ^__^ I wanna get all the memories on my Digi cam...plus it looks so cool to see yourslef and others on a vid clip hehe ^^.

I hope you've been okay Kitty! I hoep I can talk to ya sometime!!
*kicks AIM for being temporarily out of service* ^^;;;

Dragoon Knight
09-13-2002, 01:06 AM
yeah AIM is down..AGAIN >_<

Dragoon Knight
09-13-2002, 01:07 AM
and now its up...lol

Kenshin Ken
09-13-2002, 01:10 AM
aaahh! hehe ^^ thanks for the word man! ^^

...I wonder why was it down in the first place...^^:; * shrugs* it's run by AOL...

Everyone: aaahh so that's why!

hehe ^^.

Dragoon Knight
09-13-2002, 01:20 AM
yeah, hey is this kenny ranma kenny. I think I met you at AX in Jarod's room when I was looking for Kitty. If so, hey wasup!

Kenshin Ken
09-13-2002, 01:34 AM
Hey man!! ^^ I think I remeber ya ^^. Sorry if I scared ya off with my previous post * jsut edited this one* it's proof that I needed sleep... or I go delerious and slabber out crap like this! ^^;;

Whaddap man? ^^

Kitty
09-16-2002, 01:10 PM
Haro Pockey Ken!
I just got back from D-land and is soooo happy!
I cant wait for all of us to hang again its been too long
I am really hoping for all of us to have fun and let the past be the past at AM. So we all can be happy

Kenshin Ken
09-16-2002, 06:03 PM
aye aye! ^__^. it's been since..what.. AX? a few days..motnhs.. it all seems like ages to me ^^;;

I'm assuming D-land is Disney land ^^

Kitty
09-16-2002, 06:52 PM
OOOOH YES Kitty had soooooo much fun it was the best thing to happen for me in a while^_^

Dragoon Knight
09-16-2002, 07:06 PM
cool....fun is good....

Nadeshiko
09-18-2002, 03:11 AM
And yes Kitty, I will be at AniMagic. Bring me back my Kitty ears! Onegaiiii! ^^;

I changed my cosplay list right now. I tried what I can fit into my garment back on the way up to Santa Rosa, since I just moved. So anyways, bring it on --

Mahorin (KareKano) - haven't worn this in a long time...yay for cold hearted bitches!
Yomiko Readman (Read or Die) - I wannabe like her when I grow up!
Pepper (Snow Fairy Sugar) - Need them damn wings...
Nadeshiko (CCS) - will have many daughters, hopefully...but anyone willing to be my Touya. Nope, you can't be my Fujitaka. ^.~
Kyoko (Rival Schools) - this one I always bring to cons anyway.
Francesca Cressida (Rose Colored Dreams) - from my original production, Rose Colored Dreams.
Karen (X / 1999 Manga) - same as I wore at Comic Con

Wai! I'm so excited! *_*

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 04:17 AM
I'll try to remind Kitty about your neko ears that you left at J-Con ^^

Kitty
09-18-2002, 01:27 PM
Nooooooo Problem I will bring them you their rightfull kitty owner^_^ Yes wayne must remind me I will go get them now and um......nail them to my head as not to forget ^_^
~~~~OUCH~~~~~

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 06:51 PM
O.o ACK...don't do that Kitty. I dont' like to see Kitty hurt herself ^^....ok I'll make your ouchie better then with something special ^^

Kamui Motoaki
09-18-2002, 06:53 PM
hey uh. . . Kitty? do i need to bring my wax wood staff? or is shuan bringing something?
cause i gotta get a travel case if i'm bringing mine. ..^_^~

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 06:55 PM
I would be bringing my staff, but my lil bro broke while trying to pull off a move.....Arrrrr...so I got to get another one soon...^^;

Kamui Motoaki
09-18-2002, 08:12 PM
ok thats kewl. .
so you can supply us with at stick Wayne?
^_^
kewlio!

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 09:02 PM
I can if I buy a new one before AM. Thing is I practice with a Japanese staff, so its a bit thicker and heavier then your Chinese staff. But we'll see.

Kitty
09-19-2002, 12:50 AM
WILL MUST BRING IT I WILL PAY FOR THE CASEU!

Kamui Motoaki
09-19-2002, 12:54 AM
thats true. . well. . i'll try to bring it. . just bring your staff just in case! ^_^ that would be kewl. . . .

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 12:55 AM
well, again if I can get one before AM, I will...

Kitty
09-19-2002, 12:59 AM
NYAO! Prease bring it!

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 01:01 AM
JYAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo..... *ting ting* hehehe
Dar be some stick fighting goin on here..ARRrrrrr...lol

Kamui Motoaki
09-19-2002, 01:03 AM
LoL
fine. . i'll duck tape it to my gunblade case. . lol. .
oh yea. .i'm making anew Buster sword. . one that i can travel with. . it'll be like. . 4 feet. . . so i'll add a tassel and i'll be
KUNG FU CLOUD!!
lol ^_~

Kitty
09-19-2002, 01:03 AM
Pirate no be foghting with sticks arrr we be keepin' them in our puffy pirate pantsO.o

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 01:04 AM
LMAO....kung fu posing Cloud....coolness

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 01:05 AM
LOL..Puffy Pirate Pants.......*Wayne does weird voice that kitty knows* who's fuffy? ..lol ^^

Kitty
09-19-2002, 01:12 AM
No Jimmy!
F#@! dOUGHNUTS And INterPeT bad! HELP MEEEEEEE
WHeeeeeeeee!

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 01:21 AM
uhh..I can't help....I'm not at your place remember? -_- I can help only if I was there......jyaoooooooooooo! ;_;

Michi
09-19-2002, 01:49 AM
I updated my list with the times I'm wearing them too. XD That is if anyone cares. *darts eyes and runs off*

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 01:50 AM
ah ok Michi....the topic here kinda wandered around again ..hehe >D

Michi
09-19-2002, 02:38 AM
Yes, I know. I was trying to bring it back to its purpose. :P

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 04:47 AM
lol..ok, so what costumes am is everyone bringing? I already listed some of mine, but I also may have a few surprises >D ..hehe

Michi
09-19-2002, 08:14 AM
I'm wearing 10 costumes! BWAH!! And I'm wearing one twice! Lalala I'm not insane! :D! :D!!!!

Miaka No Baka
09-19-2002, 11:55 AM
mmmm at least 5 not too sure have to think some more, but now i'm off to go back and play kingdom hearts XD

Miaka no Baka

Kitty
09-19-2002, 01:35 PM
HEH! Kitty will have alllll 20 of hers and will wear them all !
Mwa ha ha !
Nooooo! The evil Kitty is taking over noooooo make her stop

.Hacker
09-19-2002, 01:48 PM
Right need to pack light for my flight so....only a few costumes from me...and reprisals of older costumes!

Eurobeat King
09-19-2002, 02:15 PM
OMG! All 20 costumes, Kitty? You're definitely trying to give my digicam (and chibi printer) a heart-attack, aren't you? ;) But I look forward to seeing all of them if I'm around. :)

2 weeks to go, and I'm still deciding on costumes.. ^_^;; I think I'll be bringing around 5-6. I could bring more, but since I travelling down there in a van that may have 7-8 people in it and the majority of them are cosplayers.. :thumbsup: we'll see..

Michi
09-19-2002, 02:42 PM
..Tw.. twenty? At once? ..

Cherry
09-19-2002, 04:29 PM
KItty, you should wear ALL of your costumes. AT ONCE. It'd be amusing.:D

Anyway. Yeah. I have. . . Alot I'm bringing. I didn't think it was ten, but like maybe around 8 or so.

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 06:14 PM
ok..I'll make the evil Kitty stop >D hehehe...

L to the 3rd
09-19-2002, 06:42 PM
OMG...at anime north.. Katie wore all her wigs at once.
Mercury, sailormoon.., cardcaptor..etc..etc..
it was.. kinda scary.

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 07:26 PM
LOL..Was I around when she did that? I don't remember ..hehe

Michi
09-19-2002, 09:53 PM
I saw a photo of her doing that. o_o

Yuna
09-19-2002, 09:56 PM
Wow, who knew KT had it in her! aybe she had too many cancer packets O_O;

L to the 3rd
09-19-2002, 10:22 PM
LOL.."pass the cancer!"

Yuna
09-19-2002, 10:26 PM
You didn't have to ride home with Bri... BY GOD... x_x

L to the 3rd
09-20-2002, 01:54 AM
true.. but you didnt' ride w/ her on the plane
to canada! LOL !!

Kamui Motoaki
09-20-2002, 02:33 AM
wow. . .
after seeing some pics posted here by some wonderful Japanese cosplayers. .
my cloud sux. .
so i'm redoing it for Animagic. . ^_^

L to the 3rd
09-20-2002, 03:05 AM
I wish I can redo mine.. -_-;

Yuna
09-20-2002, 05:18 AM
Your's is so wonderful in it's ghetto-ness Chrissy!! I shall cry if you do it over... hear me CRY!!

Adella
09-20-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Kamui Motoaki
wow. . .
after seeing some pics posted here by some wonderful Japanese cosplayers. .
my cloud sux. .
so i'm redoing it for Animagic. . ^_^

haha Kamui.. don't forget that those cosplayers most likely BOUGHT the armor for their costumes.. and had everything done professionally. You did it all yourself. Same with L to the 3rd... that's something to be very proud of.

L to the 3rd
09-20-2002, 04:10 PM
LOL my ghetto-ness! Gotta love it.. it's kinda fun
to do things ghetto-ly.. ^o^

I dunno if the Japanese girls bought theirs..
I doubt it though, after reading their site..
ti's very comprehensive..X_X;;

btw, I saw a squall gunblade for sale at COSPA
when i was in japan..but it was a whopping 350-400 bucks.
I almost gagged. Japanese people must be rich then..
I only can resort making it. (for under 20 bucks too ).

Oh! I made a quistis chain whip for under 3 bucks!
Sadly, it was never used. Gotta love Home Depot.

OH! There's this one hardware store in japan..
that's like....wowness.. *hears heavenly voices sing
when I opened the doors* It's called ''Tokyou Hands"
or something and its' like the cosplayers dream come true!
So much junk we can use to ghetto for cosplay!!! *cries*
I need to go back there.

Kamui Motoaki
09-20-2002, 11:49 PM
LoL
yea. . i guess you're right Aeris. . lol
i am pretty proud of it. .
just. . i'm still gonna redo it. .
maybe get my hair a lil blonder too. . .lol ^_~

Kenshin Ken
09-21-2002, 12:07 AM
20 costumes...^^:; whoi Kitty... that's gonna...need alotta space ^^;;

Iori E
09-21-2002, 02:54 AM
o_O;;;;;

5 costumes? 10 costumes? 20 costumes? Wow. I just bring one costume per day of a con, minus the last day because it's usually a blah day... :P

Michi
09-21-2002, 08:56 AM
I get bored of wearing things very quickly. ^_^;

Kenshin Ken
09-21-2002, 12:27 PM
the perfect gift for those kidna girls would be.....

..a secret trick of changing from one costume to the next, just by covering themselves with a veil for a sec... sorta like what those illousionists do on TV magic shows ^^

Iori E
09-21-2002, 03:11 PM
I put a lot of effort and money into my costumes, so I'm gonna wear them all day, darn it! :P

Plus, I ummm... don't know how I could possibly pack more than 4 costumes to take with me to a con... ^^;

Kitty
09-21-2002, 04:19 PM
My crack high is to blame for the idea but I did make soooo many this year and I feel most of them didn tget the fun of being worn more than others. So thats why I gonna do it. Plus this will be my last con for the year cause of stoopid things that have happend so Kitty's gonna go allll out and for the con tell some guys to suck me bum Arrrrrrr LOL.
WAVES TO: My sweet pockey Ken! And Iori E ! I sooooo cant wait to see ya^_^

Nietsche
09-21-2002, 07:24 PM
What about me Kitty? Mauuu!!!!!

Still can't decide which of my old costume to bring....Zero Enna candidate outfit is gonna come due to special request. And Rock Howard's gonna come with me....otherwise..what else might people wanna see?

Kitty
09-21-2002, 07:59 PM
You have a Rock Howard!?!? Bjennet I will now wear! Wheeeee!
(lol is bringing Jam to put on english muffins head)

Dragoon Knight
09-22-2002, 03:20 AM
;_; wish I could get my Gatou done by AM......hmm..maybe we can this coming weekend...ne ne Kitty? ^^

Kitty
09-24-2002, 03:19 AM
Too bad we couldnt do Gatou for you but next year WE MUST!

Dragoon Knight
09-24-2002, 03:29 AM
yeah, I really wish we could of had more time, but hey we got plenty of time after AM ^^ maybe we can make it for DragonFest ^^

Kenshin Ken
09-24-2002, 02:36 PM
hmm.. that reminds me of costumes ^^:;; I don't have many.... but..

*ponders*... there's my old Kuno costume... doubt anyone wants to see that old thing though...

Onizuka for sure ^^

a GR costume from Jarod..

I got my Clive here, but I doubt anyone's gonna recognize the guy ^^;;

.. I DEFIANTLEY need to make more costumes ^^;

Psychotic Jei
09-24-2002, 11:47 PM
I am so dead. My sewing machine is acting up....-_-; And is like bunching up thread at places..and not sewing very well...and yeah. *sews stuff by hand until it can be fixed*

Kitty
09-25-2002, 01:59 AM
HE at least you have a sewing machine I cant do crap unless by hand and thats all I have been doing till I see my wyane OH JYAOU!

Kenshin Ken
09-25-2002, 02:11 AM
ehhe ^^ some of my aunts were clothing workers for some shady mexican business.... I never understtod why or what it was for.. but they had at least 2 sewing machines... I imagine they must work pretty damn well ^^;; but I can't ever use em..

Dragoon Knight
09-25-2002, 02:21 AM
^^ Jyaooo....I can't wait to see Kitty again, so I can be of help ^^

Adella
09-25-2002, 02:23 AM
I HATE MY SEWING MACHINE!!!! THE DAMN BOBBIN THING MAJIGER SUCKS!! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!!!! I FINISH THIS BIG HUGE STITCH HEMMING MY NEW SKIRT AND I LOOK ON THE UNDERSIDE AND HALF OF IT IS ALL JARBLED UP!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!1 I think I'm going to go cry now.

Kitty
09-25-2002, 03:04 AM
I feel your pain I had to return the Pice of hell I bought at Wal- mart (of all places) and now I got nuffiin but my knight will save me soon (Wonders are over as kitty now has an idea on what to get her white kat 4 x-mas)

Dragoon Knight
09-25-2002, 03:13 AM
^^ hehehe I wonder ^^

Adella
09-25-2002, 03:13 AM
aeris stuff. :p j/k ::gets brown cat ......... kitty litter::

Kitty
09-25-2002, 01:57 PM
I hope its the clumping action kind with the little fresh sprinkels in it!^_^

Dragoon Knight
09-25-2002, 02:12 PM
O.o nani? spring breeze scented?

Kenshin Ken
09-25-2002, 02:36 PM
*snickers* with Arm n Hammer Baking soda.

Dragoon Knight
09-25-2002, 02:38 PM
LOL....I dunno *shrugs* ^^;;

Kenshin Ken
09-25-2002, 02:51 PM
It's Kitty litter dude...^^;; the stuff was ment only for felines to use... Then again...I did remember seeing that toilet-trained kitty on that one movie... was it Meet the Parents? lol ^^

Dragoon Knight
09-25-2002, 05:20 PM
that's just a legend..the legend of "The Toilet Trained Neko" ...lol O.o where is this thread going @_@ ...lol

Adella
09-25-2002, 05:54 PM
arm and hammer is what Kiki uses!

Kitty
09-26-2002, 04:11 AM
<---Wants to be spoiled like kiki Grey Kat!
Wait then again if I was like kiki Adella would be tourtuing meeee!

Dragoon Knight
09-27-2002, 02:30 AM
jyaoooooooooooooooooooo......*neko cry* ^^;;

katchoo
09-28-2002, 11:42 PM
Hi everyone! I'm new here! *bows* I will probably only be bringing three costumes up...
Rabi en Rose, Chii, and maybe Myuki Chan or a Moogle Can't decide!! eeee
I can't wait to see all your costumes. I have so much too learn!!
love,
katchoo ^_^

Kitty
09-30-2002, 12:52 PM
MUSHI MUSHI! Katchoo! And welcome to the board!^_^
I will be looking forward to seeing you at AM and make sure to say hi NE?

Dragoon Knight
09-30-2002, 01:02 PM
we be seeing lots of people at AM ^^

Kitty
09-30-2002, 01:18 PM
I cant wait!

Dragoon Knight
09-30-2002, 01:23 PM
YESSSSH >D ^^

Kenshin Ken
09-30-2002, 05:00 PM
Aye, I'll be looking forward to seeing ya around as well ^^v

Dragoon Knight
09-30-2002, 07:50 PM
see ya there kenny!

Kenshin Ken
10-01-2002, 01:12 AM
Aye! you too Wayne! hope we can hang out more! ( I felt pretty awkward whe nI first met ya at Recca..^^;; now that I know ya more.. you're cool! ^^ aah yes I'm bustin out the Ramune...come get sum! lol ^^ )

Chas
10-01-2002, 10:18 PM
I may as well post my costume list on this board, too! ^_^;

Syaoran Li - (Card Captor Sakura) Green battle robe. ^.^ (Will be worn for sure most of Friday afternoon -after Gravitation- and at the Nihon Nights Dance!)

Shindou Shuichi - (Gravitation) Orange hoodie, suspenders and Khaki shorts outfit! (Will be worn to the Gravi gathering on Friday, and all Saturday night @ the Akiyume Dance! Probably some on Sunday, too.)

Kyouyama Anna - (Shaman King) Black dress and Red bandana-ness! (Will be worn a little bit on Friday, and at the Mankin gathering on Saturday!)

Souma Ayame - (Fruits Basket) Manga based outfit! (Will be worn Saturday morning and most likely some other occasions. ^^)

Persocon - (Chobits) Whee! I get Persocon ears! ( Will be worn to the Chobits gathering and most likely a while on Friday!)

^_^ I'll add my friend Amber's list too...Nyan...

Tsuzuki Asota - (Yami No Matsuei) His standard trenchcoat and tie outfit.

Sakuma Ryuichi - (Gravitation) Yellow and Red shirt combo....!

Tamao - (Shaman King) Her usual White-t-shirt and Black jeans outfit. ^_^

Honda Tohru - (Fruits Basket) Whoot! Tohru Seifuku! ^.^

Persocon - (Chobits) Yep! More Persocons~!

Michi
10-02-2002, 08:09 PM
There's gonna be a Tamao? *blinks, hides*

I'mmmmm not bringing Nikki anymore. I just couldn't afford a wig in time. Maybe I'll bring it out for YaoiCon? Durr blah.

I like Chas's style of writing out the outfit descriptions. :3

I'm bringing the following~

Asakura Yoh (Shaman King) ..the outfit Anna makes for him, black shorts and a black top with orange edging.. and funky hair.. and HEY, my girlfriend is making it for me. XD how series accurate. ^_^; I'll be wearing this every day, but most prominently for the Shaman King gathering on Saturday.

Shiranui Mai (Fatal Fury the Movie) ..skimpy, pink with yellow accents... I'll be beside someone in the same outfit only red with white ^_^; I'll wear it Friday evening for SNK vs Capcom before opening ceremonies.

Gackt (Malice Mizer) ..his Gekka no Yasokyoku outfit, just for the karaoke revue show.. I think I'm the only Jrock act. XD

Irvine Kinneas (FF8) .. um... if you don't know what he looks like I pity you.. this is for Saturday morning briefly.

Ruruna/Sailor Channel (Sailormoon) a pink bikini starlights-ish outfit with a girl in the same outfit in yellow ^^ for the fashion show. wooooo obscure characters are fun! XD

Gackt (Malice Mizer) Illuminati outfit, black vinyl hotpants and jacket :DDD

Eiri Yuki (Gravitation) ummm a suit. Yeah. Blonde wig. I'll be pimping the Shuichis at the Gravi gathering. Mostly my girlfriend in concert Shu.

Juuhachi Gou (Dragonball Z) this is a maybe... I dunno if I'll wear it or not.. *shrug*

Kuja (Final Fantasy IX) another maybe. Sunday morning if anything.

Dragoon Knight
10-02-2002, 11:25 PM
There's an SNK vs. Capcom gathering? Thought it was just King of Fighters O.o ?!?!

I'll be beside someone in the same outfit only red with white

Who would that be? Is Justin going to wear your outfit again? x.x ...lol ...jk

Anyhu, nothing more to add to the list with the con only 2 days away...see everyone on Friday.

Psychotic Jei
10-02-2002, 11:54 PM
Whee... ^_^

I am bringing.

Sakuma Ryuichi (Gravitation) Concert Attire. Frilly Partidge Family shirt. >D Friday Afternoon. And Masq. ::is so going to freeze::

Irvine (FF8) For FF gathering. Because Kiros fell through, And Irvine is the man.

Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei) For Sunday...because my friend is going to be Watari. ^__^

Michi
10-03-2002, 02:22 AM
Yeah.. it seems to have shifted into SNK vs Capcom, like at AX, because Capcom people want to gather too. ^_^;

Nuuuu Justin is not wearing it! But he might wear his own, I think. I'm making a new red one for my girlfriend. :P Which... I need to go work on. *RUNS!*

tamahomegurl
10-03-2002, 03:48 AM
my sis and i are only going on saturday..;___;; but we'll sure have lots of fun!!!

me: tohru honda (fruits basket)
kairi (kingdom hearts)

my sis: kyou souma (fruits basket)
sora (kingdom hearts)

hahhha...yeah...i know...we're going as couples...hahhah!!! ^__^

Tenshi
10-03-2002, 07:23 PM
Well, I'm only bringing two costumes. Terra and Pretear. ;_;

<-- is sad Deedlit is not ready ::sob::

Wandering Otaku
10-04-2002, 12:02 AM
Awwwww iw ould have loved to see Deedlit :( Deedis one of my favorites... waaa! I will have to get a shot of you as Terra though ^_^x weee! only a few hours left!

Kitty
10-04-2002, 12:23 AM
Sorry to say but the KOF is still the KOF gathering only. If the people want a capcom and SNK gathering, we can make one no problem at another time. It wouldnt be fair for the hard work that Dragoon Knight did for setting up and coordinating the SNK time a well as all the other times for Ani-magic there has always been just a SNK slot at this con a.k.a a King of fighters night. As for a capcom time lets set one up in the Ani-magic gatherins thread.^_^;

-OH BOOOY! Another Red and white Mai (Wonders whooooo it could be)