PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Bleach Cosplayers...

Bugger
11-13-2007, 09:22 PM
Hey, all. I was just wondering if anyone was going be cosplaying from Bleach. I'm still not quite sure at this moment who I'm cosplaying as for sure, but the possibility is to either be Shinji Hikaro or Grimmjow Jaggerjack. Anyone else? I was thinking about maybe getting a photoshoot or something together. I'm not quite sure though, seeing as this will be my first con. Anyone want to help organize something with me?

SO FAR...
Good Guys:
?

Arrancar:
Grimmjow - Me (possibly)

Vizard:
Shinji - Me (possibly)

Other:
?

Fenix42
11-14-2007, 11:29 AM
I'm going as Kuchiki Byakuya. Check out the Programming Section on the Anime Detour Forums ( http://forum.animedetour.com ) - We've been discussing this there as well.

Frog_King
11-14-2007, 06:44 PM
I've seen all of the Bleach episodes they have so far (ep 144), but I want to dress as Orihime from the episode with her brother.

Bugger
11-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks, Fenix84. I'll do that. Frog_King, I can't wait to see you in cosplay. Detour is going to be great. ^^

Fenix42
11-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Detour's always fun! :D

If you want look at the hijinks from this year's Bleach photoshoot, Sweater has a video up on youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=G4AcCWycd6k

Frog_King
11-16-2007, 06:04 PM
Detour is going to be awesome. THe reason I want to do Orihime from that ep. is because it's cheap, simple, and I wanted to do the chain of fate (is that what it's called?)
FWAH

Xuki-kun
12-06-2007, 05:04 PM
:P I wanted to do Hinamori. >3<;
I still do, but since this is my first convention, I don't really want to overload myself......xDD since I'm doing akito/agito from air gear already :3
but you never know~ XD

btw, on a side note: Bleach 151 came out today~ wh00t! xD

-is a total bleach nut-

Frog_King
12-08-2007, 03:22 PM
If you're a Bleach nut then you'd love two of my friends. they are emotionally attached to Bleach.

Xuki-kun
12-08-2007, 09:01 PM
If you're a Bleach nut then you'd love two of my friends. they are emotionally attached to Bleach.

XD okay I'm not emotionally attached to Bleach =.=;
But People who are are pretty fun to be around with~ lol.

You mean, emotionally attached as in...crying whenever there's 2 week wait instead of one for an episode?
XDD

Frozen Vampire
12-10-2007, 07:46 AM
Hey if you go as Grimjow Bugger, I definately want to find you there to get a photo shoot. Or if you go as Shinji. I am going as Ichigo becoming Transforming into his hollow form. And if you want a big group for a photoshoot, I am taking my schools Anime Club amd there are a total of about 6 of us planning on making bleach costumes.

Xuki-kun
12-10-2007, 09:48 PM
-----

Bugger
12-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Hey if you go as Grimmjow Bugger, I definitely want to find you there to get a photo shoot. Or if you go as Shinji. I am going as Ichigo becoming Transforming into his hollow form. And if you want a big group for a photoshoot, I am taking my schools Anime Club and there are a total of about 6 of us planning on making bleach costumes.

Definitely Grimmjow. I'm not sure if I'll get a photoshoot together or not, but I'd still love to find your group for pictures. ^_^ I'm saving up money to buy the costume. I have absolutely no sewing skills. I can thread the needle and sew a VERY crooked seam. :bigtu: I'll be bleaching my hair so when I dye it blue, it won't be too dark. ^_^

Frog_King
01-01-2008, 04:34 PM
I am soooo happy! My friend and I are signed up! And we were able to sign up before the 30$ deadline ended. Woot-ness.

Bugger
01-03-2008, 09:05 AM
I am soooo happy! My friend and I are signed up! And we were able to sign up before the 30$ deadline ended. Woot-ness.

Awesomeness. I'm signed up, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it this year. T.T The spring musical at school has the performance dates that weekend. I might have to transfer my pre-registration to 2009. Dang it. I'm hoping that the play dates'll get changed. They have for the past two years. *crosses fingers*

Frog_King
01-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Ah yes! I will cross my fingers for you too.

Frog_King
01-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Oh! Hey hey hey! I was just wondering what day(s) most of you were planning to cosplay from Bleach. Or is it just whenever you end up doing it?

Gaazna
01-16-2008, 07:31 PM
It's not finished yet but I'll post pics. I'm going to Anime Detour as Ichigo Kurosaki. My Zanpakutou is coming in tomorrow or Friday. So it's all coming together. So hopefully I can group with you peoples there. :japan:

Frog_King
01-16-2008, 08:36 PM
It's not finished yet but I'll post pics. I'm going to Anime Detour as Ichigo Kurosaki. My Zanpakutou is coming in tomorrow or Friday. So it's all coming together. So hopefully I can group with you peoples there. :japan:

Awesome! I'm all signed up. Now I just have to get an outfit. But Orihime won't be too hard.

Fenix42
01-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Gaazna, which version of Ichigo are you going as?

Frog King, I'll be Byakuya the day of the Bleach panel. I promised a couple of the panelists I'd go as him to the panel. :)

Frog_King
01-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Alright! I can't wait to see all of you! Laters.

sylus
01-20-2008, 12:28 PM
i'm thinking abotu trying to re-make my hitsugaya cosplay for detour so... hopefully. i was guna do wanderweiss but that dosnt look too likely anymore but hey ya never know.
-sylus

Gaazna
02-01-2008, 05:56 AM
Gaazna, which version of Ichigo are you going as?

Frog King, I'll be Byakuya the day of the Bleach panel. I promised a couple of the panelists I'd go as him to the panel. :)

Sorry about that. I couldn't get on for some weird reason. Anyways, I'm just doing Ichigo after he's called on Zangestu so that he has the red sash and Sword thats just one piece of Metal :chatah:

Fenix42
02-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Cool! :D

Gaazna
02-07-2008, 08:41 PM

I got the sword a couple weeks ago and the Red Strap/sash thing i finished today

Elendriel
02-08-2008, 06:47 AM
My friend and I did Ulquiorra and Grimmjow last year for AD so.....I'm not sure if we're going to do that again, but right now you can put me down for Grimmy again lol

sylus
02-08-2008, 12:19 PM
My friend and I did Ulquiorra and Grimmjow last year for AD so.....I'm not sure if we're going to do that again, but right now you can put me down for Grimmy again lol

sadly i cant pull out ulquiorra for you this year... i sold it so that i could aford katsu *sniffle* but there is a slight chance >depending on my next paycheck< that i will do wanderweiss... it all depends on the money situation.but yay your doign grimmjaw again! i loved your grimmy

Fenix42
02-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Glad to know you're still going to go as Grimmjow, CloakedSchemer. ^_^ And if you can finish Wanderweiss that would be awesome Sylus. :D

Elendriel
02-08-2008, 09:32 PM
hehe it'd be fun to be part of the Bleach crowd again! I missed it lol

Fenix42
02-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Yay! XD

Gaazna
02-19-2008, 04:37 PM
*woot* *woot* hehehejheheheheheheheheheh

Frozen Vampire
02-21-2008, 10:22 PM
This sounds sweet. A lot of different Bleach characters. I said my anime club was going as bleach characters and I finally know who each of them will be. Here are the characters I know that our group will bring to the con.

Rukia
Momo
Kenpachi
Hitsugaya
Ichigo (Bankai/Hollow Transformation or Vizard, can do either)

Xenida
02-22-2008, 05:37 PM
This will be my first year at Anime Detour, and I plan on cosplaying as anti-Ichigo probably on Friday or Saturday.

Frog_King
02-23-2008, 06:32 PM
Unfortunately I will not be able to do a Bleach costume this year as I had hoped. I have a zero $ budget so I won't be doing too much this year. Here's what my group and I are doing:

Casey: Misa, Yuna, Lucy
Liz: Near or Matt, J-rock, Nyu(?)
Jordan: Ed, (?)
Me: 'not Kira', J-rock, Female Kenshin

Gaazna
02-25-2008, 05:52 AM
Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys. my costume is almost finished and is coming out really really well. I can't wait to be able to were the whole thing. I'll definitely be posting pictures soon. :rockon:

Fenix42
02-25-2008, 12:06 PM

Gaazna
03-02-2008, 09:28 PM
"I was in the MAshed Potatoes the Whole time!!!" "Yes and Muffins"

Gaazna
03-02-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm going to have the full costume on, on Saturday and I shall send and post Pictures

GaijinXSmash
03-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Two of my friends are gonna go as Tousen and Uruhara.

Gaazna
03-04-2008, 05:40 AM
Two of my friends are gonna go as Tousen and Uruhara.

Cool

usagi_ri_chan
03-07-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm going as Matsumoto on Saturday, and my friend is going as Yachiru. :3

Dre'
03-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Hello! Last year my anime club did bleach. There's not as many cosplaying this year, but we hope to have Matsumoto Rangiku, Kūkaku Shiba, and maybe ichigo's dad.
Last year we were the group with
Ichigo, rukia, ichigo's dad, ganju, soi fong, and the kon head.

So...... from looking at everyone's posts I think these are all the characters for bleach people are doing:
Kūkaku Shiba = Dre's club
Ichigo's dad????= Dre's club
Matsumoto Rangiku= Dre's club
Matsumoto = usagi_ri_chan
Yachiru = = usagi_ri_chan's friend
Kuchiki Byakuya = Fenix42
Grimmjow = Bugger
Grimmy = CloakedSchemer
Ichigo Kurosaki = Gaazna
wanderweiss?= sylus
Rukia = FrozenVampire's club
Momo = FrozenVampire's club
Kenpachi = FrozenVampire's club
Hitsugaya = FrozenVampire's club
Ichigo (Bankai/Hollow Transformation or Vizard, can do either) = FrozenVampire's club
anti-Ichigo = Xenida
Tousen = GaijinXSmash's friend
Urahara = GaijinXSmash's friend

Is this right?

Gaazna
03-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Hello! Last year my anime club did bleach. There's not as many cosplaying this year, but we hope to have Matsumoto Rangiku, Kūkaku Shiba, and maybe ichigo's dad.

So...... from looking at everyone's posts I think these are all the characters for bleach people are doing:
Kūkaku Shiba = Dre's club
Ichigo's dad????= Dre's club
Matsumoto Rangiku= Dre's club
Kuchiki Byakuya = Fenix42
Grimmjow = Bugger
Grimmy = CloakedSchemer
Ichigo Kurosaki = Gaazna
wanderweiss?= sylus
Rukia = FrozenVampire's club
Momo = FrozenVampire's club
Kenpachi = FrozenVampire's club
Hitsugaya = FrozenVampire's club
Ichigo (Bankai/Hollow Transformation or Vizard, can do either) = FrozenVampire's club
anti-Ichigo = Xenida
Tousen = GaijinXSmash's friend
Urahara = GaijinXSmash's friend

Is this right?

Looks good. FYI to everyone. Look tomorrow night on my profile because tomorrow my Ichigo costume is Finished so I'll post pics. K:crylaugh: .

Fenix42
03-07-2008, 10:52 PM

Ah ha! so it was your group that had the Kon head! I loved the Kon head. :D
Anyways yep, I'm still going as Byakuya. :)

And looking forward to seeing your Ichigo pics, Gaazna. ^_^

Gaazna
03-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Ah ha! so it was your group that had the Kon head! I loved the Kon head. :D
Anyways yep, I'm still going as Byakuya. :)

And looking forward to seeing your Ichigo pics, Gaazna. ^_^

Everyone They updated the Anime Detour Website. There is a Soul Society Gathering and a Bleach Panel. I'll let you guys look at the times, but I think we should all go as a group because it would be funny having every in that panel be Bleach cosplayers.
The thing that will be interesting, is, you know how Ichigo is Japanese with Natural red hair, I'm Japanese with natural red hair. And have Hazel eyes which is really close to brown like Ichigos. YAY ME!!!!!

Fenix42
03-08-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm already planning on going. ^_^ I don't think we'll have the entire room filled with Bleach cosplayers, but we can try. :D But hey, we're in the same room as last year!

Hey cool! No worrying about wigs or anything.

Gaazna
03-09-2008, 05:14 PM
My pics are up so... yah. Um... enjoy. I guess.:walkoff:

Fenix42
03-09-2008, 09:15 PM
The only thing is the front of your kimono/top(I can't remember what it's exactly called at the moment) is crossed the wrong way. Other than that, you look great. :)

Gaazna
03-10-2008, 05:43 AM
The only thing is the front of your kimono/top(I can't remember what it's exactly called at the moment) is crossed the wrong way. Other than that, you look great. :)

Yah. I didn't notice till after i took the pictures. I'll post some more later so that they every thing is going the right way. Thank though.

Dre'
03-10-2008, 09:22 AM
AAAH! You're a little cutie Gaazna. Hehe. Nice job with Ichigo.
I feel old.
(I'm 22, will be 23 April 9th.)

Fenix42
03-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Well Dre', you're younger than me, but not by much. I'm 23, and I'll be 24 in September.

REDQU33N
03-10-2008, 08:29 PM
oh yay! Im 21! for some reason I thought I would be pretty old to go to one of these.. heh. Con newb here :D First one will be this one! ( be nice to me?)

Fenix42
03-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Detour's really fun. ^_^ I've been going since 2006(although I regret not going the first two years...) You'll be fine! :D

Dre'
03-11-2008, 12:19 PM
The anime club I'm in at The College of Saint Scholastica, in Duluth, MN goes as a group to this convention. We have alumni that go as well.
HORRAY for "BIG KIDS!"

REDQU33N
03-12-2008, 01:28 AM
I know where that is :D I used to hang out at the UMD dorms when I lived in Duluth--- its purdy.. I always called it Hogwarts :D

Oh.. as for this Bleach cosplay thing-- I plan on going as Yoruichi .. man i hope i spelt that right.. anyways I'm sorry to say i havent seen more than 20 or so episodes of bleach.. i just skipped to the ones with her in em :D

i just thought it would be neato to have purple hair so iv'e been tanning to look like her.. and my hair is going PURPLE a week before the con!!

Fenix42
03-12-2008, 09:55 AM
The anime club I was in from MSU Mankato has a group going as well. Myself and a couple other MSU alumni are going with the group as well.

Yep, you spelled Yoruichi right ^_^ And that's ok. :D I would love to have purple hair even just for a little bit, but...I'm sure there would be more than one person that would be mad at me, lol. And that's why I have a wig for Chrono. :D

REDQU33N
03-12-2008, 02:39 PM
aww... you're not allowed to dye ur hair? ppl would be mad? i'm in college and i'm pretty sure no one would get mad if i dyed my hair GREEN :D

ahhh the date is getting closer and closer ! i still need to make Yoruichi's shoes!!

Gaazna
03-12-2008, 07:15 PM
So...

REDQU33N
03-13-2008, 08:05 AM
So...

so.... make me my yourichi shoes so i have one less thing to do :D ? jk jk

Lissedae
03-13-2008, 11:20 AM
There's a huge Bleach cosplay thread on the anime detour forums, just so you know.
:)

Fenix42
03-13-2008, 11:52 PM
aww... you're not allowed to dye ur hair? ppl would be mad? i'm in college and i'm pretty sure no one would get mad if i dyed my hair GREEN :D

ahhh the date is getting closer and closer ! i still need to make Yoruichi's shoes!!

Well, it's not so much that people would be mad at me...but I'm living at home at the moment, so yeah, parents wouldn't be too happy with me dying my hair an odd color. ^_^'''

Gaazna
03-14-2008, 03:17 PM
so.... make me my yourichi shoes so i have one less thing to do :D ? jk jk

Hahah very funny. I have to revise mine.

Xenida
03-16-2008, 11:56 AM
The Bleach photoshoot is going to be pretty big.

sylus
03-16-2008, 04:13 PM
sadly it looks like my hope to cosplay bleach this year just aint gunna happen. but i do hope to swing by the photoshoot to grab pics this year. cant wait to see yall there

Dre'
03-24-2008, 01:24 AM
Hehe, So I am one of those people who really have no sewing skills at all. I can only really do things without patterns because I probably won't be able to mess it up. (example: the Kon head last year.)
Well, this year I decided to order a costume off of mooncostumes online. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM is what I have to say about their products. My costume was too big and completely generic. Luckily one of my friends' is awesome at sewing and was able to alter it for me. SO YAY!
~dre'

Gaazna
03-24-2008, 10:47 PM
Hehe, So I am one of those people who really have no sewing skills at all. I can only really do things without patterns because I probably won't be able to mess it up. (example: the Kon head last year.)
Well, this year I decided to order a costume off of mooncostumes online. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM is what I have to say about their products. My costume was too big and completely generic. Luckily one of my friends' is awesome at sewing and was able to alter it for me. SO YAY!
~dre'

thanks for the info

REDQU33N
03-26-2008, 08:36 AM
ITS OFFICIAL I AM YORUICHI WOOT ! :D costume=done !

Gaazna
03-29-2008, 09:11 PM
Hey.

If you are interested I'll be posting pics of me doing Light (death note) Later, I'll be Light on friday. Ichigo Saturday and Sunday.

Gaazna
03-29-2008, 09:12 PM
ITS OFFICIAL I AM YORUICHI WOOT ! :D costume=done !

YAY
YAY
Congrats

Kashii007
03-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Hey guys, I am the girl that is going to be Cosplaying Rukia Kuchiki from Frozen Vampire's group.

It looks like there are alot of people going for Bleach! This is my first Convention and I am pretty shure I will have fun, lol.

But anyway I think that I will be trying to take as many pictures as I can, so look out for a Rukia running around with a pink camera in her hand! lol ^_^

Lissedae
04-02-2008, 01:00 PM
My husband's gonna be going as Urahara Kisuke, complete with cane and fan. He'll be in room 281 (Harajuku District Room Part, second floor by the pool, where all the other room parties will be) quite a bit if anyone wants to find him for group-photo purposes or for whatever else.

Dre'
04-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Sweet. Urahara was my favorite BLEACH character. :)
My costume is almost done, convention is tomorrow..... ... .. .

sara875
04-03-2008, 05:24 PM
I'll be going as Rukia, on Saturday :D

Gaazna
04-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Detour!!!!! It was a success!!! The photo shoot went well... mostly... people kept leaving. curse them! oh well. I was the only regular ichigo...wait there was one other, and then there was a million Bankai Ichigo. I loved everyones costumes. What other cans do you peoples have planned? ConVergence is fun.
Gaazna

REDQU33N
04-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Detour!!!!! It was a success!!! The photo shoot went well... mostly... people kept leaving. curse them! oh well. I was the only regular ichigo...wait there was one other, and then there was a million Bankai Ichigo. I loved everyones costumes. What other cans do you peoples have planned? ConVergence is fun.
Gaazna

I went as one of the 3 Yoruichis... i was the tallest one :D

i didnt get any pictures of it :(

where can i go to get some? :D

Bugger
04-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Awesomeness! I'm sorry I missed it this year! The musical was a success though. I hope to see pictures from y'all soon!

HentaiFan4Ever
07-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Hello, Im going to Otakon 09 as ichigo Kurosaki Bankai with SICK NASTY hollow mask but not the new one, his second release hollow where he fought Grimmjow! and i will be cosplaying as Grimmjow as well! so HECKS YA! once my cosplay gets here though...someone sold me one, and she lives in aulstrailia, and she hand made it! was nice of here but yeah Ill be at Otakon 09 in Baltimore Maryland on july 17-19th for the convention! lol hope to see some of you all there!

toddfroggs
07-21-2009, 02:01 AM
i cant wait 4 Detour 2010 ill be going as Shinji