PDA

View Full Version : Tokusatsu cosplayers?

Knight_Survive
05-29-2003, 03:11 AM
been wondering,is there any tokusatsu (live-action hero shows (like Power Rangers))cosplayers here and if so,any sujestions and any personal favs they want to discuss?:D

DaveZ
05-29-2003, 03:41 PM
Actually I have a few Tokusatsu costumes planned for future cons. One I am looking forward to doing is Megiddo / Nigel Cockren from Dynaman. I find that the villains from the various sentai shows very appealing. Ultrakaiju like the Baltan Seijin, Zeton, or even Red King would be very cool to try. I could go through my Tokusatsu collection and probably find twenty or more costumes I would like to tackle.

And not to steal your namesake or anything, but I plan to make a Knight Survive costume. This of course will be a long labor of love and I can?t not say which con it will be done by, because it will take as long as it takes (Plenty of working with resin on this one).

Knight_Survive
05-30-2003, 12:22 AM
hey man,I'd love to see my faivorite Ryuki rider in the flesh myself. But im Aiming low myself,for next year's cons,im going to dress as Kamen Rider Ichii-go (manga version) and Hongo Takeshi (TV version). I already did a Jiro costume for Holloween,but I havent uploaded the pic yet x.x but it will come.