PDA

View Full Version : Angel Sanctuary Skit Ideas?

Caryn
05-29-2003, 04:35 PM
I'm in an AS group, and we're kind of in need of skit ideas for BAAF ^^ Post here or PM me if you want to help out, I'd really appreciate it! The characters we have so far are:

Sara
Rosiel
Michael
Kira
Jibrille
Mad Hatter
Astaroth

We'll also most likely have a Setsuna and Lucifer.

Any ideas?

Darkness DEMON
05-30-2003, 07:10 PM
sorry on that 1 Caryn. i cant remember any good skits that i can give you, but i hope you can get a good one soon. if you want any tips or something give me a ring.
BRAT

Psychotic Jei
05-31-2003, 03:31 PM
You could always do something with Setsuna...not being able to decide who he likes...and he has like his Alexiel side all influencing him...

xKaori
06-08-2003, 04:44 PM
LOL good idea!! Now all we need is someone who is coming to the con as Alexiel.

Lyn
06-08-2003, 07:04 PM
You could always have something dealing with identity crisises. Since you've got Sara/Jibrielle, Kira/Lucifer, and if you get Alexiel you can have Setsuna/Alexiel. *blink*

Or some type of odd AS game show or better yet! Springer style AS! o_o;

Or if your'e going for the dramatic-ish skit, you could do something dealing with the Gehenna Arc since you have Mad Hatter and Astaroth. Or something.

Um, k. I shut up now. *still wishes she could be in an AS skit* le sigh

Caryn
06-08-2003, 09:33 PM
Ohhh these are good ideas LOL ^_^ The gameshow and identity crisis ones sound best IMHO. I always prefer funny skits ^^ But it ish up to our group leader!

xKaori
06-09-2003, 09:55 PM
OF COOURSE!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Caryn
06-09-2003, 11:01 PM
Yaaay!!! We soo need an Alexiel for Saturday now....*goes on a hunt*

die-sama
06-10-2003, 08:48 AM
i just had a AS skit at Akon...(as mechanical lucifer)

how much of the AS story do u know? with those characters u can really have some fun...

xKaori
06-10-2003, 04:34 PM
should i make a chatroom one day so we an discuss this?

Caryn
06-10-2003, 05:40 PM
That's a good idea Kaori, I think you should ^^

xKaori
06-11-2003, 04:34 PM
I think very early Saturday morning? 12 am? LOL I'm being serious about this since I have a Counter-Strike game from 10pm-12am on Friday. o.O;; Well??? If you can't then tell me peeps!! ^^

LightofDarkness
06-14-2003, 04:04 PM
I have a wierd skit idea ^_^, everyone can somehow go into a portal or something leading to an alternate demension where all the personalties are flipped. result: Lucifer can be some type of giddy school girl~shudder~, Setsuna and Sarah can Utterly hate each other, Michael can love Lucifer with all his heart, ect. It would scare me to see Lucifer actually act like a giddy school girl since I am going to be him ~shudder~ but I would do it. ^_^ this is just a weird idea

xKaori
06-14-2003, 06:14 PM
Anyone who wants to help with the ideas PLEASE I-M ME!!! I am going to make a chat to discuss this tonight so people get your butts online please!!! I-M me please.

Arch_Angel_Mika
06-17-2003, 08:08 PM
You could do "Who's Line Is It Anyway" Angel Sanctuary style. I wrote a fanfic like that. Or, you could pit Michael/Lucifer against one another. That would be cool! ooooohhh! You could have all the AS characters do the Time Warp!